2019 Texas Football Season - "#8 Go Fuck Yourself Bitch"

Xcalibur

3 hours ago, totallynotabuttpirate said:

He earned that extension when he beat TCU after they raped us 4 times in a row to the tune of 153-33. 

I hope he finally beats Oklahoma State this season. If he does, money well spent.

Edited by Valmy77

14 hours ago, totallynotabuttpirate said:

He earned that extension when he beat TCU after they raped us 4 times in a row to the tune of 153-33. 

Not really. That win felt great and was conceptually good for the program after the past TCU thrashings. But it was a down year for TCU.

It wasn’t just one win. Herman earned the extension with the wins over USC, TCU, OU, Georgia in the Sugar Bowl, getting us to the Big XII title game, flight attendant orgies, etc.

• Like 4

1 hour ago, South Austin said:

Not really. That win felt great and was conceptually good for the program after the past TCU thrashings. But it was a down year for TCU.

It wasn’t just one win. Herman earned the extension with the wins over USC, TCU, OU, Georgia in the Sugar Bowl, getting us to the Big XII title game, flight attendant orgies, etc.

Meh, that's in hindsight. At the time, every national media member was gushing over Shawn Robinson and the speed of frog after they held strong against buck nutz. It's a good win for me not just because of the previous beat downs, but also because we broke them for the rest of the season. 

3 minutes ago, South Austin said:

Don't get me wrong.  It was a big win.  But it's not what earned Herman's extension, as buttpirate said.

You can relax, it was partially a funny. I say partially because it was the game that the 2018 season turned on, thus earning Herman his extension. USC was fun, but we fumbled away a chance to beat them last year, so no big deal.  

We were unranked, they were ranked 17 and were being hyped up all season thus far. Herman exorcized that demon regardless of TCU's eventual record. They were doing just fine before we pantsed them. 

10 minutes ago, totallynotabuttpirate said:

You can relax, it was partially a funny. I say partially because it was the game that the 2018 season turned on, thus earning Herman his extension. USC was fun, but we fumbled away a chance to beat them last year, so no big deal.  

We were unranked, they were ranked 17 and were being hyped up all season thus far. Herman exorcized that demon regardless of TCU's eventual record. They were doing just fine before we pantsed them. 

Correct about TCU.   They were only a week removed from giving ESPN's favorite team of the Midwest (Ohio State)  a good game which was hyped for national significance.  

43 minutes ago, rickyspub said:

So while everyone else enjoys South Austin's mom for her ability for giving sexual pleasure, you are happy sitting on the couch while she does laundry.

Others may just use South Austin's mom for some quick sex and then throw her out in the morning, the sex was so good,  I saw potential for a long term relationship. 

In the picture above, she's learning how to clean. I've also taught her how to cook and play the piano. By the time I'm done with her, she'll be a very well rounded woman able to take care of a household, as well as providing amazing sexual services. 

Unlike the rest of you cunts, I saw more than just a fuck toy and I'm enjoying the benefits of my foresight every day. 

• Like 1

3 hours ago, totallynotabuttpirate said:

more than just a fuck toy and I'm enjoying the benefits of my foresight every day. 

You spelt foreskin incorrectly.

EDIT: Also -rep for failure to mention sammiches.

• Like 1

14 hours ago, totallynotabuttpirate said:

Others may just use South Austin's mom for some quick sex and then throw her out in the morning, the sex was so good,  I saw potential for a long term relationship. 

In the picture above, she's learning how to clean. I've also taught her how to cook and play the piano. By the time I'm done with her, she'll be a very well rounded woman able to take care of a household, as well as providing amazing sexual services. 

Unlike the rest of you cunts, I saw more than just a fuck toy and I'm enjoying the benefits of my foresight every day. 

This right here is how you treat a lady.

• Like 1