Dan Crenshaw

Ted Lange

7 minutes ago, tchookem said:
2 hours ago, Turkleton said:
This is so fabulous.... This stud is going to torment you lefties (commies) for years to come. Should be fun to watch.

Just tormenting the lefties, why not the righti... oh.

Years.....

is this slapdick really what the (Texas) GOP sees as their party's savior? This fucking hack? Tell me, in these 'years' you are touting, who exactly is the voter pulling the lever for this guy? that demographic is dying (and more quickly than ever thanks to covid). if people get the chance to vote via mail-in ballot in november, I don't see the GOP winning many races going forward, even if your district looks vaguely like a sickle.

3 minutes ago, Longhorn_Fan68 said:

is this slapdick really what the (Texas) GOP sees as their party's savior? This fucking hack? Tell me, in these 'years' you are touting, who exactly is the voter pulling the lever for this guy? that demographic is dying (and more quickly than ever thanks to covid). if people get the chance to vote via mail-in ballot in november, I don't see the GOP winning many races going forward, even if your district looks vaguely like a sickle.

This is Perfect......

Look, I know you commies can’t stand facts and reality (racist, xenophobe and all those other phobias you dumbfucks claim), so I understand your hatred toward him. But sorry, he is here to provide facts to the indolents that your party just can’t provide and it will be for years……… Should be fun.

• Haha 1
  • Fuck You 3

42 minutes ago, Turkleton said:

Look, I know you commies can’t stand facts and reality (racist, xenophobe and all those other phobias you dumbfucks claim), so I understand your hatred toward him. But sorry, he is here to provide facts to the indolents that your party just can’t provide and it will be for years……… Should be fun.

jesus, how old are you?

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Turkleton said:

I'm betting your gpa in school was C-  

• Haha 1

4 hours ago, Nice Guy Eddie said:

He wins this time but then he has to fight the Texas legislature to do it he to give him a favorable district map. He backs up to Kevin Brady who won’t want to give up his sweet district voters.

its more likely they would give him the more Republic parts of C-7 if it stays in Dem hands.

trade Meyerland for Katy he never loses

2 hours ago, Turkleton said:

spacer.png

• Like 1

Y’all really need to patch things up.
  • Like 1

6 hours ago, Turkleton said:

This is so fabulous.... This stud is going to torment you lefties (commies) for years to come. Should be fun to watch.

You're so old--still using the word commie to get a reaction even though the NRA and Trump have been caught in bed old.  Old, old, old, senile old.  Like Pandemic bait old.  Clue: the young don't care about the word commie old man.  Should be a fun watch though while I'm working from home, reading about stocks and oil implosions.   

Heard a fascinating bit on the radio--the only thing an incumbent president can sell is more of what they're doing well: will people be better off with new leadership than they are now?  Going to be a difficult sell amidst stock and oil collapses, trillions more debt, an economic meltdown and a pandemic. But I read there are some real dumbf'ks buying, even while being asked to die for the rich.  Going to be an interesting watch indeed.   

Edited by Mdhorn

9 hours ago, Turkleton said:

spacer.png

• Like 3
  • Haha 1

10 hours ago, Turkleton said:

Would those be alternative facts? 

spacer.png

• Like 3
  • Haha 1

8 hours ago, Mdhorn said:

You're so old--still using the word commie to get a reaction even though the NRA and Trump have been caught in bed old.  Old, old, old, senile old.  Like Pandemic bait old.  Clue: the young don't care about the word commie old man.  Should be a fun watch though while I'm working from home, reading about stocks and oil implosions.   

Heard a fascinating bit on the radio--the only thing an incumbent president can sell is more of what they're doing well: will people be better off with new leadership than they are now?  Going to be a difficult sell amidst stock and oil collapses, trillions more debt, an economic meltdown and a pandemic. But I read there are some real dumbf'ks buying, even while being asked to die for the rich.  Going to be an interesting watch indeed.   

Come on you commies, wake the fuck up..... This is how you should post^^

On 4/22/2020 at 8:22 PM, Turkleton said:

haha you dumb motherfucker lol