The way too early 2019 LSU at Texas game discussion

4th and 5

On 8/6/2019 at 3:42 AM, Rickylovesweed said:

Not sure what is going on at LSU but they've been missing several key players in practice. 

Take this FWIW, but the talk on Tigerdroppings that I saw says Fulton is still having lingering foot problems from his injury last year.

17 minutes ago, Not a Sock said:

They are gonna come into DKR thinking that three letter patch on their jersey gives them super powers and they are gonna get bitch slapped like they did by Wisconsin in 2016.

They only lost that game by 2. I'm thinking after Sept. 7th, they're going to wish it had been more like that game.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Rick Fuckin’ Dalton said:

LSU fans really believe they have that game in a bag. They’re in for a rude awakening 

They're ALWAYS like that, and then knife-y when they lose. Highest delta between how "fun" and "unique" they look from afar versus how shitty they are in person in college football.

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, texifornia said:

They're ALWAYS like that, and then knife-y when they lose. Highest delta between how "fun" and "unique" they look from afar versus how shitty they are in person in college football.

Pure facts! LSU has to be #1 at underachieving with all that talent they have. And to be honest I don’t see their offense turning into some explosive OU or Alabama type of offense. But hey I like our chances September 7th

2 minutes ago, Helobious said:

I remember a ton of posters on here called LSU their “2nd favorite team” and I never understood why. Trashy as fuck fanbase and the team has always had Ole Miss levels of cheating going on. I’ve never liked them at all.

I just remember iconoclast saying he went to the LSU Wisconsin game at NRG Stadium instead of watching Charlie Strong’s first win.

12 minutes ago, Helobious said:

I remember a ton of posters on here called LSU their “2nd favorite team” and I never understood why. Trashy as fuck fanbase and the team has always had Ole Miss levels of cheating going on. I’ve never liked them at all.

The one main reason why I can’t stand LSU is because of their damn country ass Cajun swamp coach not allowing Texas to set up camps in Louisiana. That’s some bullshit 

I’m pretty sure the LSU team is not gonna come to Austin with the level of delusion that their fans have, not after watching what Texas did to Georgia. It won’t make a shit, though. Texas gonna fuckstomp them.

• Like 2

Just now, XYZ said:

I’m pretty sure the LSU team is not gonna come to Austin with the level of delusion that their fans have, not after watching what Texas did to Georgia. It won’t make a shit, though. Texas gonna fuckstomp them.

You know Aranda wants to finally get one over on Herman. His defense will 100% not take shit for granted. Ogre will ARGLE BARGLE real loud, they'll be hyped up. 

5 hours ago, texifornia said:

You know Aranda wants to finally get one over on Herman. His defense will 100% not take shit for granted. Ogre will ARGLE BARGLE real loud, they'll be hyped up. 

There is a reason Aranda is ofer against Herman, and it's not likely to change any time soon. LSU has the best defense Texas will face in the regular season, but LSU will be staring at the least advantageous matchups they will see all season, too, outside of maybe Bama. Bama has more talent, but they are also more conventional for what Aranda schemes against.

8 hours ago, Helobious said:

That would be because their favoritest team is the almighty secsecsec.

9 hours ago, XYZ said:

I bet you’re wrong. All their players are bombarded with how great their conference is on every media outlet every day for years and years.  It’s ingrained in them. Have you ever talked to an SEC fan who didn’t believe that? Just like Georgia. We need to attack them from the opening kickoff and they won’t know what hit them. 

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, Ok. Caol Hook Em! said:

I hope we get the best of their best, that way it’s one less excuse they’ll have once we kick the fucking shit out of them. 

Yeah, seems like the narrative is already being prepared.  "Well, we woulda kicked their ass if we were full strength, blah blah blah."

12 minutes ago, Ok. Caol Hook Em! said:

I hope we get the best of their best, that way it’s one less excuse they’ll have once we kick the fucking shit out of them. 

I hope we get their worst of the worst and best the shit out of them by 50. They’ll make excuses no matter what. It’s why they’re called swamp aggy. 

• Like 5

11 hours ago, Helobious said:

If you absolutely have to root for an SEC team, then the pick should be South Carolina. They play A&M every year, they are no threat in recruiting to Texas, they have Muschamp, they used to have Spurrier, and they have great golf

2 hours ago, Cajun said:

My favorite up there is from LSScootU...

"Their first game..is LATech.  Gonna be a big jump when they play LSU".

LSU's first game?

Georgia Southern.

Has there been an influx of aggy moving to BR lately?

I hope Georgia Southern scares the crap out of them so maybe a few of their fans who planned on traveling to Austin might part with their tickets.  

https://gseagles.com/schedule.aspx?schedule=78

And we shouldn't rule that out as a possibility.     Look at their past scores at the link above and note how close some of their games were against SEC/ACC opponents and they even beat Florida in 2013.  If LSU is having issues with players not showing up as noted by the Twitter postings above, then no telling what kind of mindset they will be in come the first game here in a couple of weeks. 

53 minutes ago, Tex Pete said:

I hope we get their worst of the worst and best the shit out of them by 50. 

We’re gonna do that either way. 

53 minutes ago, Tex Pete said:

They’ll make excuses no matter what. It’s why they’re called swamp aggy. 

That’s why I said one less, they (as in all of SEC) will find reasons to make excuses no matter what. 

5 minutes ago, Nueces River Rat said:

I hope Georgia Southern scares the crap out of them so maybe a few of their fans who planned on traveling to Austin might part with their tickets.  

https://gseagles.com/schedule.aspx?schedule=78

And we shouldn't rule that out as a possibility.     Look at their past scores at the link above and note how close some of their games were against SEC/ACC opponents and they even beat Florida in 2013.  If LSU is having issues with players not showing up as noted by the Twitter postings above, then no telling what kind of mindset they will be in come the first game here in a couple of weeks. 

Georgia Southern's starting QB is suspended. That's going to be an ass kicking.

The suspension is a funny story. Told the cops it was "bird poop" and not cocaine. 

https://www.foxnews.com/sports/georgia-southern-shai-werts-arrested-for-cocaine-bird-poop

Edited by Rickylovesweed

5 minutes ago, Rickylovesweed said:

The suspension is a funny story. Told the cops it was "bird poop" and not cocaine. 

https://www.foxnews.com/sports/georgia-southern-shai-werts-arrested-for-cocaine-bird-poop

Who leaves blow on the hood of their car? Especially on a college kid's budget? He'd been driving 80mph (hence getting pulled over) so it must have been stuck on, so how did the cops think to test it? What a weird story.

Edited by texifornia

9 minutes ago, Rickylovesweed said:

Good. Let them get an easy win an think their shit don't stink before coming to Austin.

16 minutes ago, texifornia said:

Who leaves blow on the hood of their car? Especially on a college kid's budget? He'd been driving 80mph (hence getting pulled over) so it must have been stuck on, so how did the cops think to test it? What a weird story.

^^^this, very strange.

36 minutes ago, Rickylovesweed said:

Though he was suspended indefinitely late last week, the 21-year-old junior was reinstated to the team after passing a school drug test.

“Quarterback Shai Werts returned to practice today after submitting to, and passing, a drug test. Moving forward, Shai’s case will be handled in accordance with the Georgia Southern Student-Athlete Code of Conduct,” the school said in a statement to WJCL-TV.

Later in the story.....  

47 minutes ago, texifornia said:

The blow was on the hooker's ass, of course. Some of it stuck to the hood when she blew off going 80.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

2 hours ago, texifornia said:

The right question is what kind of cocaine STAYS on the hood of a car going 80mph?

You were tracking in your second sentence, but how does one have cocaine "stuck" on the hood of his car?

Did the guy have un-stepped on paste fresh from Peru?

Makes no sense at all.

Here's a more comprehensive list of those missing from yesterday's practice.  It's Yuuuuge:

Here's who was missing on Wednesday:

Senior WR Derrick Dillon
Senior WR Dee Anderson
Senior DL Rashard Lawrence
Senior CB Kristian Fulton
Junior TE Jamal Pettigrew
Junior TE TK McLendon
Junior DL Glen Logan
Junior DL Neil Farrell
Junior OLB K'Lavon Chaisson
Junior OLB Soni Fonua
Junior Safety Grant Delpit
Junior CB Mannie Netherly
Sophomore OL Chasen Hines
Freshman OL Kardell Thomas
Freshman OL Charles Turner
Freshman OL Thomas Perry
Freshman OL Cameron Wire
Freshman RB John Emery
Freshman WR Devonta Lee
Freshman WR Trey Palmer
Freshman DL Nelson Jenkins
Freshman LB Donte Starks
Freshman CB Derek Stingley

Junior OL Saahdiq Charles was in gold "no-contact" jersey on Wednesday.

https://www.tigerdroppings.com/lsu-football/more-potential-starters-missing-from-lsus-practice-on-wednesday-august-7/84744148/