The way too early 2019 LSU at Texas game discussion

4th and 5

36 minutes ago, Machinator said:

There's no LSU 2020 thread, so this will have to do.

As posted in some other alcohol sales thread, this will probably actually reduce the amount of drunkenness in the stands as people don't feel as compelled to chug before they get in or sneak in flasks full of straight liquor.

On the other hand, Louisiana. So they'll be plenty shitfaced.

9 minutes ago, texifornia said:

As posted in some other alcohol sales thread, this will probably actually reduce the amount of drunkenness in the stands as people don't feel as compelled to chug before they get in or sneak in flasks full of straight liquor.

On the other hand, Louisiana. So they'll be plenty shitfaced.

Not my experience in Morgantown, for what it’s worth 

9 hours ago, Modessit said:
9 hours ago, Machinator said:
There's no LSU 2020 thread, so this will have to do.

How many fights will be there be during the aggy @ LSU game this year?

9 hours ago, Walden Ponderer said:

Depends on whether you count completely one-sided beatdowns as "fights".

You can be sure Aggy will count them all as wins

There is a temptation to think that the reason Herman was able to abuse Aranda in their previous meetings was that Herman was playing with a significant talent advantage.

I certainly hope Aranda himself views it that way. The more obvious reality, though, is that Herman's offenses historically do a very efficient job of generating numbers advantages in confined spaces in multiple ways on consecutive plays using the same personnel. 

LSU will certainly have more talent on defense than anybody Texas played last year, but I still wouldn't rate their D as any tougher than TCU to move on. I'd rather face LSU's bulkier front 7, even with their world class DBs. Aranda is really good, but he's no Gary Patterson.

• Like 1

On 7/14/2019 at 11:31 PM, The Golden Hat said:

I'll be at the game with my girlfriend, my cousin, and his wife. All three LSU grads. And somehow all three semi-normal people.

I hope we kick their ass. 

Be careful with the phrase “my girlfriend, my cousin” when LSU is part of the subject matter.  People will assume they are one in the same.  

Edited by stork642
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, Zavala said:

lol only a desperation drive interception

Texas 35

LSU 31

Playing on Heisman of course, goal line stand forced a FG was the difference.

I'll be very disappointed if our Defense gives up 31 to those retards. This has to mean we gave them a couple of scores with turnovers/ST's. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Goodman said:

I'll be very disappointed if our Defense gives up 31 to those retards. This has to mean we gave them a couple of scores with turnovers/ST's. 

What was really cute is the CPU came out playing wide open nu-LSU offense. I stopped that, then they switched to power and option, and had some success. 

I have a feeling it's going to be like that, their buttholes are going to clinch after a pick or strip sack. They gonna try to revert to some SECSEC power football and get predictable as fuck.