The way too early 2019 LSU at Texas game discussion

4th and 5

2 minutes ago, Bevo Num1 said:
7 hours ago, HtownHorn said:
These mother fuckers lost to Troy a couple years ago. It's fucking hilarious that they think they are going to to roll into Austin and blow the doors of Texas.

To be fair, we lost to fucking Kansas a few years ago

and we fired that coach. But the point I was making is LSU claims they have more talent than Texas, that same talent lost to Troy. Otherwise, Texas has recruited better than LSU in 2018 and 2019.

Edited by HtownHorn

I love it.  Like I’ve posted previously in this thread. Just take a stroll over to tigerdroppings and you’ll laugh.  

Apparently they severely out talent us.  They all ignore the recruiting rankings where we have better and higher ranked classes.  

Apparently they will smoke us with their new mythical offense, ignoring the fact that we were one of the few teams to be able to slow down one of the best offenses and offense minds in ou and Lincoln Riley.  We’ve faced multiple 1st round QBs and two #1 picks.  Both Baker and Kyler had their worst games against us because of Orlando’s game plan.  Yet Joe Burrow is supposed to scare us.  They should ask Jake Fromm about his experience facing Texas. 

Apparently they will also out-scheme us with that retard coach O leading the way. It’s laughable.  SEC, SEC, SEC.... they’re acting like aggy over there.  I love it because they will completely meltdown when they see the results.

Like people have mentioned.  Here is a realistic look.  They have a new offense apparently but have not actually played a real game with it.  It takes time to install a system.  You also have to be able to recruit for it.  Ask us how we know.  Our defense will be very very talented but also extremely inexperienced. This game comes down to if Orlando can stop them. With us being at home, I’ll put my chips siding with Orlando here.  Aranda is in the conversation of being the best DC in college football and they are very talented on defense.  On the flip side, Herman is a offense guru and has had great game plans for our big games.  We also have an experienced offense that is going to be infused with some young electric skill players joining as freshman.  This will be a true chess match with our offense vs their defense.

I think we take this game in a close one ... maybe a 27-24 type of game.  I can also see us losing a close one.  I also wouldn’t be shocked if we routed them either.  In our big games, we come to play and the advantages favor us in this matchup.  What won’t happen is that LSU is going to walk into DKR and throttle us like these idiots think.  That 100% won’t happen.

Edited by victory88
  • Like 4

53 minutes ago, victory88 said:

I love it.  Like I’ve posted previously in this thread. Just take a stroll over to tigerdroppings and you’ll laugh.  

Apparently they severely out talent us.  They all ignore the recruiting rankings where we have better and higher ranked classes.  

Apparently they will smoke us with their new mythical offense, ignoring the fact that we were one of the few teams to be able to slow down one of the best offenses and offense minds in ou and Lincoln Riley.  We’ve faced multiple 1st round QBs and two #1 picks.  Both Baker and Kyler had their worst games against us because of Orlando’s game plan.  Yet Joe Burrow is supposed to scare us.  They should ask Jake Fromm about his experience facing Texas. 

Apparently they will also out-scheme us with that retard coach O leading the way. It’s laughable.  SEC, SEC, SEC.... they’re acting like aggy over there.  I love it because they will completely meltdown when they see the results.

Like people have mentioned.  Here is a realistic look.  They have a new offense apparently but have not actually played a real game with it.  It takes time to install a system.  You also have to be able to recruit for it.  Ask us how we know.  Our defense will be very very talented but also extremely inexperienced. This game comes down to if Orlando can stop them. With us being at home, I’ll put my chips siding with Orlando here.  Aranda is in the conversation of being the best DC in college football and they are very talented on defense.  On the flip side, Herman is a offense guru and has had great game plans for our big games.  We also have an experienced offense that is going to be infused with some young electric skill players joining as freshman.  This will be a true chess match with our offense vs their defense.

I think we take this game in a close one ... maybe a 27-24 type of game.  I can also see us losing a close one.  I also wouldn’t be shocked if we routed them either.  In our big games, we come to play and the advantages favor us in this matchup.  What won’t happen is that LSU is going to walk into DKR and throttle us like these idiots think.  That 100% won’t happen.

I cant wait for the 4th qtr drubbing on the visitors to get here so the stadium can secsecsec-chant them out of the goddamn state.

Edited by HOOK'EMHOOAH
  • Like 2

11 hours ago, Walden Ponderer said:

According to his ESPN bio, he's even choadier than originally thought. SEC network "personality" most famous for working on college golf.

And he went to high school  in San Antonio, got his sports talk start on 760 there as well.  Doesn't hide the fact on social media that he is a massive LSU fan (no issue with that from here) and he does the SECSECSEC trolling thing constantly.  Can't blame him, just playing to the mouth breather base of the SEC network....

and we fired that coach. But the point I was making is LSU claims they have more talent than Texas, that same talent lost to Troy. Otherwise, Texas has recruited better than LSU in 2018 and 2019.
That will have been 2 seasons ago when troy won. How many of the same players that were starting that game will be starting this game? 2? 3?

I always find it ridiculous comparing previous records, especially for college teams.

That will have been 2 seasons ago when troy won. How many of the same players that were starting that game will be starting this game? 2? 3?

I always find it ridiculous comparing previous records, especially for college teams.

Previous records are likely relevant in extreme cases. When the records are close, they are less significant. In my opinion, of course.

13 hours ago, Bevo Num1 said:
20 hours ago, HtownHorn said:
These mother fuckers lost to Troy a couple years ago. It's fucking hilarious that they think they are going to to roll into Austin and blow the doors of Texas.

To be fair, we lost to fucking Kansas a few years ago

That doesn't count 

On 5/14/2019 at 3:26 PM, Kyrie Eleison said:

you do that, but before you do, query me this: you've never played a down of football in your life, have you?

no bullshit...straight up.

On 5/14/2019 at 3:52 PM, Nivek said:

Have you ever nailed a 6 in spike through a board with your penis?

Have you ever been bored nailing a 6 with your penis?

i haven’t.

I only bang 10s. 

2 hours ago, Nueces River Rat said:

LSU will never win a national title or so much an SEC title with Ed Oregon.       And I am not an LSU hater by any stretch and in fact they are my preferred team in that overrated and media hyped conference. 

That's just a fact jack.

No problem with that. I have enjoyed watching the Bayou Bengals for a long time. Their regular fans are more fun to be around than any other non-UT fan base - they like to party, and party they do, win or lose. They have had some strange coaches, but most of them have been at least, shall we say, "entertaining" in many ways.

I will pull for LSU against anyone other than us... at least, right off hand I can't think of anyone they might play that I'd prefer. 

9 minutes ago, closetojumping said:

LSU is a mortal enemy for UT at this point. We are competing with these cheating, stupid motherfuckers for every recruit we want - yard, by hard fucking yard. ATM opened the door for the SEC to come into Texas and take an elephant-sized dump on the concept of honorable recruiting within the state. LSU is leading the pack through the gate, and then these dumb fuckfaces can't even do us the solid of beating ATM to salve the wounds.

They are buying players while simultaneously playing dirty with recruits in Louisiana that they don't want, but they also don't want us to have. They fucking recruited Mike Williams back to campus once we realized we had a player and then had the brazen audacity to enroll as a walk-on paying his own way into their school. 

In short, we're at the equivalent of college football war here, and you rubes are equivocating about these mouthbreathers and touting them as happy go-lucky friends of yours that mean well. Aw shucks, I love those dumb bastards. Right.

I despise LSU and everything it represents. They produce malformed thinkers into the business world, who they inevitably dump on my doorstep in Houston because New Orleans and Baton Rouge are already filled to the brim with restaurant managers and HR generalists with LSU degrees. They value cheating and utter dishonesty as solid character traits. Half of them struggle to speak intelligible English. They have a worldview tucked happily within a 50 mile radius of their swamp-assed back porches. Corruption is a badge of honor for these buffoons.

The only redeeming qualities these people possess as a collective are an outstanding legacy with food and a bunch of moderately attractive women with low moral fiber. Fuck right off with the "they're my second favorite team" sentiment. Take that shit to tigerdroppings. We don't want to hear it. If LSU is playing ISIS, I'm donning all black and a fundamentalist attitude for four quarters until the jihad against these dipshits is complete. 

This is the kind of effort and attitude we need around here more often in the offseason. 

Edited by Ghost of Shag
  • Like 5

32 minutes ago, closetojumping said:

LSU is a mortal enemy for UT at this point. We are competing with these cheating, stupid motherfuckers for every recruit we want - yard, by hard fucking yard. ATM opened the door for the SEC to come into Texas and take an elephant-sized dump on the concept of honorable recruiting within the state. LSU is leading the pack through the gate, and then these dumb fuckfaces can't even do us the solid of beating ATM to salve the wounds.

They are buying players while simultaneously playing dirty with recruits in Louisiana that they don't want, but they also don't want us to have. They fucking recruited Mike Williams back to campus once we realized we had a player and then had the brazen audacity to enroll as a walk-on paying his own way into their school. 

In short, we're at the equivalent of college football war here, and you rubes are equivocating about these mouthbreathers and touting them as happy go-lucky friends of yours that mean well. Aw shucks, I love those dumb bastards. Right.

I despise LSU and everything it represents. They produce malformed thinkers into the business world, who they inevitably dump on my doorstep in Houston because New Orleans and Baton Rouge are already filled to the brim with restaurant managers and HR generalists with LSU degrees. They value cheating and utter dishonesty as solid character traits. Half of them struggle to speak intelligible English. They have a worldview tucked happily within a 50 mile radius of their swamp-assed back porches. Corruption is a badge of honor for these buffoons.

The only redeeming qualities these people possess as a collective are an outstanding legacy with food and a bunch of moderately attractive women with low moral fiber. Fuck right off with the "they're my second favorite team" sentiment. Take that shit to tigerdroppings. We don't want to hear it. If LSU is playing ISIS, I'm donning all black and a fundamentalist attitude for four quarters until the jihad against these dipshits is complete. 

giphy.gif

34 minutes ago, closetojumping said:

The only redeeming qualities these people possess as a collective are an outstanding legacy with food and a bunch of moderately attractive women with low moral fiber. 

That's pretty fucking redeeming, if you ask me.

• Like 2

41 minutes ago, closetojumping said:

Glad to see someone is in midseason form! 

I can't wait for one of these about Arkansas in a few seasons.    Toothless women with hairy armpits  and all.

Edited by Nueces River Rat

1 hour ago, closetojumping said:

Are you prepared to say that LSU gargles balls?

• Like 2

Always loved NO, the people and food. 

I've got a lot of friends from there. Almost all LSU fans. They know how to eat and party. And I felt sorry for a lot of them as I watched them adjust to living in Houston after Katrina. Not everyone who came were good people but they were. 

All in all, the LSU people I know are generally good people. And to me, they're the most tolerable fan base that's geographically closest to us, other than okie lite (P5 speaking or you could throw in TX ST.) 

This "like" ness of mine is starting to fade a bit for recruiting and the reasons ctj outlined, but I'd still consider myself somewhat fond of them. 

However, come September 7th at 630, I couldnt give 2 fucks about those purple and yellow wearing pussies, and hope to witness a burnt orange gangbang with a secX3 chant after the eyes is played. That's just me tho...

• Like 1

32 minutes ago, HtownHorn said:

Projected starting CB. Lulz.

lol...no.  back up CB.  he was a safety who converted to CB last year when were very thin and thinner at corner as the season wore on (we were 3 deep at both safety positions and needed bodies).  12 tackles last year, but sat out the bowl game due to grades.  would have had some PT this, but probably not at corner.

starters at corner this year will be Kristian Fulton and Darryl Stingley, Jr.  

was all in as of 2 weeks ago...but Spring grades were released late last week.

Edited by Kyrie Eleison

1 hour ago, Kyrie Eleison said:

lol...no.  back up CB.  he was a safety who converted to CB last year when were very thin and thinner at corner as the season wore on (we were 3 deep at both safety positions and needed bodies).  12 tackles last year, but sat out the bowl game due to grades.  would have had some PT this, but probably not at corner.

starters at corner this year will be Kristian Fulton and Darryl Stingley, Jr.  

was all in as of 2 weeks ago...but Spring grades were released late last week.

I also read on 247 lsu site that he liked weed.

On 5/17/2019 at 12:28 PM, closetojumping said:

This right here is good Surly.

giphy.gif

• Like 1