Texas recruiting notes 2019

bigup2dahorns

21 minutes ago, GlenFromTheMailRoom said:

Camp talk is stupid.  It’s what he does on campus they do on campus that truly matters.  Rojo is the perfect Herman qb and will win a title at Texas.  If I’m wrong, I’ll sleep with @South Austin‘s mom.

I think camps are valuable to those evaluating players. There's a lot you can learn, especially watching guys throw next to each other. It depends on the person doing the evaluations, of course. 

44 minutes ago, GlenFromTheMailRoom said:

Camp talk is stupid.  It’s what he does on campus they do on campus that truly matters.  Rojo is the perfect Herman qb and will win a title at Texas.  If I’m wrong, I’ll sleep with @South Austin‘s mom.

she’s a size queen.  you’d get laughed out of the room.  

3 minutes ago, GlenFromTheMailRoom said:

I really wish you’d do the same thing your mom did and overdose on meth.  It would save the rest of us a lot of extra seconds of  having to read your retarded and unfunny attempts at being a thread troll.

not your best effort. 

4 minutes ago, GlenFromTheMailRoom said:

I really wish you’d do the same thing your mom did and overdose on meth.  It would save the rest of us a lot of extra seconds of  having to read your retarded and unfunny attempts at being a thread troll.

That escalated quickly