Texas recruiting notes 2019

bigup2dahorns

Just now, Machinator said:

Okafor's career has not concluded. If Hudson ends up not contributing, it probably won't be his faillures on the field.

I'd chalk up most of our OL busts to bad evaluations, lack of coaching/scheme continuity, and poor development.

It was simply we have more success one way as of late, wasn’t saying we should fucking drop Tyler Johnson or all of the colored people. Came out wrong, I’ll leave it at that and sincerely apologize. Onto the next topic and if anyone wants to challenge my views on race then feel free to dm me and we can talk. But as a recovering heroin addict who moved to LA and now helps all walks of people turn their life around from addiction, I don’t think I’m the person to come at as a racist. 

• Fuck You 3

7 minutes ago, RockyMountainHighHorn said:

It was simply we have more success one way as of late, wasn’t saying we should fucking drop Tyler Johnson or all of the colored people. Came out wrong, I’ll leave it at that and sincerely apologize. Onto the next topic and if anyone wants to challenge my views on race then feel free to dm me and we can talk. But as a recovering heroin addict who moved to LA and now helps all walks of people turn their life around from addiction, I don’t think I’m the person to come at as a racist. 

WTF is this shit??? 

• Like 2

1 hour ago, RockyMountainHighHorn said:

Was more along the lines of-Hudson, okafor, delance, Hodges, major. 

But you’re right if it came off as a tone deaf comment then I apologize and point out that is not how it was meant. I’ll accept the negs and am sorry for the post. “If you saw my friends then you’d know...” nevermind, probably not the time. 

I can't speak for anyone else, but I didn't take you to task because I thought you might be a racist.  I objected to what was an uninformed take.  I won't be coming at you from the racism angle. 

• Like 1

Dude, go to bed. WTF are you doing? You follow up that abortion of a 1st post with the “colored people” post?
  • Like 2

4 hours ago, RockyMountainHighHorn said:

/noracist but our history with African American offensive lineman has been....well, offensive. Until I see otherwise, JS is great if it happens but not a huge deal if not. 

I do not know what is more offensive. The stupid race component or the fact that you are just dead fucking wrong. 

3 hours ago, RockyMountainHighHorn said:

Was more along the lines of-Hudson, okafor, delance, Hodges, major. 

But you’re right if it came off as a tone deaf comment then I apologize and point out that is not how it was meant. I’ll accept the negs and am sorry for the post. “If you saw my friends then you’d know...” nevermind, probably not the time. 

Hudson? He suffered a heat stroke. You putting that on race? Before you go all West Virginia White Pride all over the recruiting board maybe someone should point out we have 4 different races in our starting line right now. And our line is playing pretty damn well. 

I pray you are a troll. 

So, I guess you could get much higher.

• Like 1

latest?cb=20111113065310

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, RockyMountainHighHorn said:

I wrote a comment that was not worded correctly and didn’t have the right intent. I then tried to defend my thought and only exacerbated the issue. I only made myself look like something(s) I am not. I am sorry for anyone that I offended, for taking up space on this thread that I frequent daily, and not representing the website, we all enjoy, well. My apologies 

All good, should’ve just owned like this from the jump. Hook’em!

I wrote a comment that was not worded correctly and didn’t have the right intent. I then tried to defend my thought and only exacerbated the issue. I only made myself look like something(s) I am not. I am sorry for anyone that I offended, for taking up space on this thread that I frequent daily, and not representing the website, we all enjoy, well. My apologies 

OK, cool. Hook em.
  • Like 3

13 minutes ago, Richter said:

I know I’m a little late to the conversation, but I’m glad we’re finally realizing race was the o line problem.  We should probably pursue an all oriental offensive line.  Maybe a few sumo wrestlers.  Unit nickname will be “The Great Wall of China”.

Sumo is a japanese thing. I'd add "you racist bastard" but other people might not find that as funny as I do, and we don't really need another page long derailment.