Texas recruiting notes 2019

10 hours ago, zzz said:

It's been years, but didn't the forearm lust originate from aggy and has just been maintained as a running joke here?  Kinda like how your mom was into my forearms last night while I was in her?

the legend of thomas carriger...who didn't do jack shit but infiltrate the dreams of aggy glory hole boys.

Most of those Lloyd Murray offers were when he was a JR I believe. I can't remember what happened but I think he put on a bunch of bad weight. He always tweets pro Longhorn stuff but I don't think Texas has any interest. Maybe I'm wrong. 

I don't think most of those schools with offers would take his commitment right now either. 

Edited by texasstrong12

1 minute ago, texasstrong12 said:

Most of those Lloyd Murray offers were when he was a JR I believe. I can't remember what happened but I think he put on a bunch of bad weight. He always tweets pro Longhorn stuff but I don't think Texas has any interest. Maybe I'm wrong. 

This is all correct. He was a Strong offer I think. Jimbo threw him overboard at FSU, Ole Miss took him then passed later. I think he's in the Marquez Beason academic honor society at least.

• Like 1

On 10/8/2018 at 7:59 PM, HtownHorn said:

We had 9 EE's last year in the class of 27. If we counted all of them back then that means the class of 2018 was really 18. If the 2 GTs count as counters, not sure, then it was 20, meaning we can back count 5 from the 2019 class. That would put the ceiling at 30, with the floor currently being 23 (Chisholm is being counted as a RS).

Bumping for scholly questions

4 minutes ago, RGBIII said:

Wow, could we see Warren, Johnson and Washington all commit in the next two weeks? How many spots would that leave

Puts us at 21.  Warren may not happen that quick without even visiting yet.  Still need a couple more OL and preferably a JUCO DL.  Bru and Trey have spots until the end.  I'm guessing Fat Tut does as well.  Then Catalon.  Shit, IDK how all this will work out but it's fun to think about.

• Like 1

EJ went full "LEAVE BRITNEY ALONE!" in his Footwork King defense. It's so pathetic, I've chosen not to post the screen grab. 

Gawd, I hope EJ gets a job covering TCU for ESPN before he turns into our unique version of the Hamm Nightmare.

Edited by billfromlaketravis

5 minutes ago, texifornia said:

We already know it's Georgia, bud

I’m not singling anybody out, but it is hilarious how much some recruits care about that shit. There are almost no planned commitments these days where fans don’t know where they’re going before they announce.

20 minutes ago, Bodacious Bevo said:

Putting Johnson, Washington, and Warren in the calculator brings us to #6 in the rankings with 21 commits.

A&M (25), Bama (21), UGA (16 lol), Oregon (21), Clemson (24) ahead of us

If Herman gets the evals down, then I'm happy anywhere in the top ten. Pull another Sam Cosmi out of your ass, and you've earned my trust.