Texas recruiting notes 2019

Jason NoConfirma, huh?

He gets a few things right, but I've often joked that he's a pawn for different organizations and agents, on dropping junk out there to get balls rolling different directions etc...

This is Mensa Tom floating this one to NoConfirma to force Bru into action. 

Next. Level. Mensa'ing.

12 hours ago, Elmer_Fudd said:

Pretty sure the Dylan Wright recruitment is the one that sticks out.  Even TFB made a comment about it without actually saying it.

Let’s not forget the flat tire that Carter had during the bbq weekend when he was supposed to visit ousucks.  Obvious shenanigans on that one.

2 minutes ago, Hank Scorpio said:

I don't know how a college football team can go 8-8, but Jeff Fisher will find a way. 

Awesome joke, Hank

34 minutes ago, Katfid54 said:

Gonna be really hard to go 8-8 with a 12-game college football schedule.  But if anyone's up for the job, it's Jeff Fisher.

• Like 4

11 hours ago, Spider2YBanana said:

Cam Rising to Jake Smith, Bru Mccoy, and Demas will be fun to watch after Ehlinger gets them primed. Off topic, but I don't care.

Am i the only one concerned that Can Rising isnt in Shanes hip pocket during games trying to soak shit up? 

Asking coach what hes supposed to look for when Sam got injured last time was majorly disturbing. If you wanna be the guy,  you need to own shit like that 

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, NorLa Horns said:

Am i the only one concerned that Can Rising isnt in Shanes hip pocket during games trying to soak shit up? 

Asking coach what hes supposed to look for when Sam got injured last time was majorly disturbing. If you wanna be the guy,  you need to own shit like that 

giphy.gif

• Like 1

54 minutes ago, Gene Parmesan said:

There is no way a program can be that inept.  Those would be horrible hires for Texas State

So I'm not saying I buy that report, but I'll entertain it for now. If those two guys are even on the list, what is USC's problem? Do they have powerful boosters that just want access to the program even if it means hiring shitty coaches?

9 minutes ago, NorLa Horns said:

Absolutely not. I'm sure TheTexasHammer is right there with you gnashing his teeth and wringing his hands over this clear demonstration of sloth and indifference by Cam Rising. Everyone knows that aTm's backup would be way more engaged in similar circumstances, and that just doesn't sit right with a man like TheTexasHammer. You and him should get together and go bowling. 

• Like 5
  • Haha 1

3 minutes ago, Ricky Butler said:

So I'm not saying I buy that report, but I'll entertain it for now. If those two guys are even on the list, what is USC's problem? Do they have powerful boosters that just want access to the program even if it means hiring shitty coaches?

They want USC guys to lead the program.

Lynn Swann, also a USC guy, is in over his head.

They also don't have a permanent president right now.

6 minutes ago, NorLa Horns said:

mettenbooger.gif

EnragedFrayedGerenuk-size_restricted.gif

core.gif

giphy.gif

Just now, Machinator said:

They want USC guys to lead the program.

Lynn Swann, also a USC guy, is in over his head.

They also don't have a permanent president right now.

I understand the concept. What I don't understand is how anyone thinks it's a good idea. At least with the Kiffin and Sark hires, you could point to recruiting chops and guys that at least understood the college football landscape.

9 minutes ago, NorLa Horns said:

Image result for oh my fuck gif

• Like 3
  • Haha 1

6 minutes ago, Ricky Butler said:

I understand the concept. What I don't understand is how anyone thinks it's a good idea. At least with the Kiffin and Sark hires, you could point to recruiting chops and guys that at least understood the college football landscape.

Because USC always hires "USC Guys" (except for Carroll).

50 minutes ago, Tree Fidy said:

What’s the story with FWK retweeting this?

Meh', Shepherd tweeted out about Texas fans getting him to 4,000 follows and FWK retweeted that along with this.  

Perroni says Shepherd is visiting aggy this weekend with the usual FWK crew.

Edited by Elmer_Fudd