Texas recruiting notes 2019

bigup2dahorns

6 minutes ago, Gardner Barnes said:

I wish we still had Rick Barnes

I don’t.

Not that Shaka’s better, but Rick wasn’t going to take us back to the Final Four. He was like late-era Mack Brown: he wasn’t going to work any harder than he had years before. Still can’t believe we never had a good free throw shooting team under him and it cost us so many wins. He was stubborn to a fault. 

• Like 4

8 minutes ago, Gardner Barnes said:

I wish we still had Rick Barnes

Man, he’s looking great in Knoxville, but so did we early in his time at Texas. You can’t deny we had gotten very mediocre by the end of his tenure, though. I’m glad he’s doing well at Tennessee, but it was time for a change. We’ll see how long his success lasts at TN. 

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

21 minutes ago, NorLa Horns said:

You want my respect?  Doing up-downs after you shit yourself. 

How about sit-ups? Putting your face right where you shat.

In this case, the dude was running 100s, and he ran at least a dozen with shit all over himself. Filled his socks. It was gross. Can you imagine the chafing? 

2 hours ago, GotThatFire said:

I got mad respect for dudes that shit all over themselves when they’re working out. They really giving it all they got. 

1 hour ago, Chili dog said:

How about sit-ups? Putting your face right where you shat.

In this case, the dude was running 100s, and he ran at least a dozen with shit all over himself. Filled his socks. It was gross. Can you imagine the chafing? 

I think that my older sister shit herself a little after the 20 mile marker in her first marathon. 

But it was in NYC, so there probably weren't any people around to see it/smell it at the finish line.

FULL DISCLOSURE: I wasn't there, so I can't verify that this actually happened.

3 hours ago, Napoleon said:

I think that my older sister shit herself a little after the 20 mile marker in her first marathon. 

But it was in NYC, so there probably weren't any people around to see it/smell it at the finish line.

She definitely takes after your mom, who shit herself 20 minutes into what was supposed to be a marathon event.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

On 2/1/2019 at 11:41 AM, Katfid54 said:

Is Taj Griffin just Tre Watson with a green tie, pretending he can get another year of eligibility?  Holy shit they look a lot alike:

4_7831230.jpg

watson_tre_2018.jpg?width=300

For those trying to understand Katfid's post, see above^^^

Edited by LTtxfan

2 hours ago, texifornia said:

May 6th. Plenty of time.

Ehhh. Pretty sure we were already recruiting him by this time last year, or it was at least known he was going to be a GT. 

Regardless, anyone we could potentially get will likely be someone who gets beat out in spring ball, so we probably won’t have any potential names until April. 

9 hours ago, Napoleon said:

I think shitting yourself during a marathon is pretty standard. One of many reasons you shouldn’t do it, not to mention the first guy who tried it died. 

• Like 4

27 minutes ago, Walden Ponderer said:

Είναι μια κακή ιδέα να λερώσετε τα παντελόνια σας ενώ τρέχετε. Ειδικά όταν τρέχετε από τους Πέρσες.

Exeis Dikio ama eisai kai malakas