If BaD Radio isn't on from 3-7 p.m. ...

mdmost

On 8/23/2022 at 7:44 AM, NOMAAA said:

damn.  wonder if there is something to this sirois at the eagle deal.....he and jer were tight. 

Either that or it's just become a crazy toxic place and people aren't going to put up with the low pay for that

1 minute ago, Angry Gorilla said:

Mino would be a good fit

He's a producer so it would be a demotion right?

2 hours ago, futureman said:

waking up to sean bass is not what I wanted this morning.  bloody hell. 

Eli and DJ have something. Sean Bass is still an unmitigated disaster. He’s the epitome of a guy that tries too hard, like @Texzilla58  He made sure to let the audience know you have to believe all women in sexual assault allegations - speaking of the George Foreman accusations. No Sean, you don’t. 

2 hours ago, Porterhouse said:

Eli and DJ have something. Sean Bass is still an unmitigated disaster. He’s the epitome of a guy that tries too hard, like @Texzilla58  He made sure to let the audience know you have to believe all women in sexual assault allegations - speaking of the George Foreman accusations. No Sean, you don’t. 

He can completely fuck up my enjoyment of the e-brake of the week. Horrible. 

Caught a bit of HL on the drive home and Corby et al talking about the idiocy of "Cowboy Fan" that drives out to listen to Stephen A Smith show, supports Jerry Jones and his constant BS, etc. etc. was pretty great.  First segment in a long time I've agreed with pretty much everything said and enjoyed.

Caught a bit of HL on the drive home and Corby et al talking about the idiocy of "Cowboy Fan" that drives out to listen to Stephen A Smith show, supports Jerry Jones and his constant BS, etc. etc. was pretty great.  First segment in a long time I've agreed with pretty much everything said and enjoyed.

Yeah they’re kinda like the idiocy of “Ride or Die P1” who goes to every event or remote at a bar or car dealership.
  • Hook 'Em 1

27 minutes ago, RPM said:

The random remotes are a beating to be at. Station events, less so. I've been at 2 random remotes because of work. The hosts could give 2 shits about people there and interact as little as possible.

I don’t blame them for interacting as little as possible at a remote. The kind of people that attend those events are 1) Drew; 2) drunk women; 3) people that like sports talk and are there with work buddies; and 4) Hong Kong Paul. 

They’re at these random remotes because the station gets paid to promote that venue, not to interact with fans. 

5 minutes ago, mdmost said:

The only remote I ever went to was the BAD Radio one at the Volkswagen dealership on Lemmon Avenue where Jay Mohr called Bob a homo. 

Where is Jay Mohr when you need him now?  What was the context of that incident?

Always knew you were a Volkswagen homo. 

5 minutes ago, bizzle said:

i think dj has a little something.

incredible that sean bass is allowed to publicly speak into a microphone. 

Agreed and agreed. He was totally dismissive of Texas beating Alabama just as he was dismissive of any likelihood of Foreman’s innocence. He and TC are the worst on air “talents” the Ticket has ever had. 

i think dj has a little something.
incredible that sean bass is allowed to publicly speak into a microphone. 

Sean is a lot of captain obvious. Yesterday he said Dak is one of those nfl quarterbacks who plays better with a healthy o line, strong run game, and great receivers. Uhh isn’t that every qb?

6 hours ago, Porterhouse said:

Agreed and agreed. He was totally dismissive of Texas beating Alabama just as he was dismissive of any likelihood of Foreman’s innocence. He and TC are the worst on air “talents” the Ticket has ever had. 

Skip Bayless, Chris Arnold and Rocco Pendola have entered the chat

Edited by C-Man
  • Hook 'Em 2

The random remotes are a beating to be at. Station events, less so. I've been at 2 random remotes because of work. The hosts could give 2 shits about people there and interact as little as possible.

Agreed, stopped by an original HL remote back in the day and they didn’t say 5 words to anyone during the break.

Although, when I spent 3 years in Chicago, I went to the game when the rangers played at wrigley and the HL did their show from the captain Morgan’s club. Rhynes and Corby were pretty talkative during the breaks there.

On 8/25/2022 at 9:32 PM, NOMAAA said:

Been wondering why they aren’t all doing a paid streaming service for their shows. Or Gordo at least. OMG as a patreon would be an auto subscribe for me. If @Grubes did a patreon I’d sign up. 

And you'd demand a refund within about a minute. 🤣

On 8/27/2022 at 11:10 AM, Hermanator said:

TC is Gordo compared to Sean Bass. Bass should be connecting microphone wires but never using one. 

Sean Bass is bad, but he handled the drunken @GrubesDiamond Talk call with grace. 

“He came from behind to win. Kinda like me when I gave that gate agent a Veruca.”