If BaD Radio isn't on from 3-7 p.m. ...

mdmost

1 hour ago, Texzilla58 said:

I’d like someone who has time to do a deep dive into these advertisers on the ticket. Especially the ones with endorsements by hosts.

How many are BBB nightmares. Shitballs to their customers? Ripoff artists? Every host has a sewer problem, a favorite whiskey, and foundation problems. I bet most of these companies are crooks.

i think cobra used to shill for Soils Alive.  I have been using them for a few years and have no complaints.

32 minutes ago, futureman said:

holy moses this aggy segment is amazing.  davey and corby sticking knives into squirming bob.

Bob is such a revisionist history cunt. He's had jimbos nuts on his chin all of season up until sa-urday (bob... because he can't talk)  night and now... he's been saying all along....

Fuck that shit. He's so aggy that he has a jazz jar up his ass. 

• Hook 'Em 1

16 minutes ago, pops said:

Bob is such a revisionist history cunt. He's had jimbos nuts on his chin all of season up until sa-urday (bob... because he can't talk)  night and now... he's been saying all along....

Fuck that shit. He's so aggy that he has a jazz jar up his ass. 

No, Nob's been saying Jimbo's offense is suspect for awhile now. He quit texags because he couldn't take the heat when Aggies started rebuffing his criticism of Jimbo's 1985 offense. 

• Haha 1

16 hours ago, Ghost of LL said:

I suspect this has been addressed before, but what the fuck is the last word in the Baker Brothers' jingle?  "Call Baker Brothers; it's great service _____!"  I just can't fill in that last word.  It sounds like "fun," but that doesn't make any sense at all.  And now it's stuck in my goddamned head and making me insane.

Call Baker Brothers where we make service fun! I agree it makes no sense, but it's a commercial so...

14 hours ago, Catdaddyhorn said:

No, Nob's been saying Jimbo's offense is suspect for awhile now. He quit texags because he couldn't take the heat when Aggies started rebuffing his criticism of Jimbo's 1985 offense. 

Bob has tried to have it both ways in commentary I've heard.  He's criticized Jimbo's offense/King from time to time.  But when confronted with history of Aggy mediocrity, he goes right back to the Covid season (finishing #4!) and blaming last season's 4 losses pretty much 100% on an injured starting QB.  He flat out said to Klat a couple of weeks ago (with a not so subtle hint of sarcasm) that sure we should blame Fisher last season for losing 4 games and not having a better plan at QB once his starter was down because SO many programs are prepared for that..... 

So yeah, while he may have bashed Jimbo's scheme yesterday, he's also been defending them as a team on the cusp of greatness (including completely dismissing there was anything remotely fishy about A&M signing the best class ever last spring).   Dude is now 100% aggy at heart trying to backpedal back to "objective Bob" after watching that shit show last week.  

Edited by Skipper
  • Hook 'Em 2

How in the FUCK is Klatt not on Ticket Show Podcasts on the SportsDay app?  Garbage, and heavily influenced by Bob. He’s so bad, and is going to cause me to abandon the entire station. He shouldn’t be renewed. 

10 minutes ago, Porterhouse said:

How in the FUCK is Klatt not on Ticket Show Podcasts on the SportsDay app?  Garbage, and heavily influenced by Bob. He’s so bad, and is going to cause me to abandon the entire station. He shouldn’t be renewed. 

Because he isn't scheduled to be on until this afternoon? The 9/7 visit is available on the app and the 8/31 season debut is on the website.

2 minutes ago, Porterhouse said:

Please please please, someone, link audio to those two segments. 

I WANT AUDIO. 

Why don't you just look it up on your phone?

• Hook 'Em 1

3 minutes ago, Genco said:

Because he isn't scheduled to be on until this afternoon? The 9/7 visit is available on the app and the 8/31 season debut is on the website.

Why don't you just look it up on your phone?

image.gif.a979e13a8d7a8f104e4beb5deb81ae84.gif

3 hours ago, Skipper said:

Bob has tried to have it both ways in commentary I've heard.  He's criticized Jimbo's offense/King from time to time.  But when confronted with history of Aggy mediocrity, he goes right back to the Covid season (finishing #4!) and blaming last season's 4 losses pretty much 100% on an injured starting QB.  He flat out said to Klat a couple of weeks ago (with a not so subtle hint of sarcasm) that sure we should blame Fisher last season for losing 4 games and not having a better plan at QB once his starter was down because SO many programs are prepared for that..... 

So yeah, while he may have bashed Jimbo's scheme yesterday, he's also been defending them as a team on the cusp of greatness (including completely dismissing there was anything remotely fishy about A&M signing the best class ever last spring).   Dude is now 100% aggy at heart trying to backpedal back to "objective Bob" after watching that shit show last week.  

I quibble with the now in that sentence. Bob had been Aggie for awhile now. Even before his daughter ever considered going there he routinely went to Aggie games with a family friend. He complained one time about having to leave a game early because of "Suegra". On top of all that, I can barely remember BaD Radio going to Austin yet they made multiple trips to College Station, all at the behest of Bob. 

• Hook 'Em 1

24 minutes ago, Porterhouse said:

He doesn't come on until 5 o'clock or so this afternoon. . 

17 minutes ago, Catdaddyhorn said:

I quibble with the now in that sentence. Bob had been Aggie for awhile now. Even before his daughter ever considered going there he routinely went to Aggie games with a family friend. He complained one time about having to leave a game early because of "Suegra". On top of all that, I can barely remember BaD Radio going to Austin yet they made multiple trips to College Station, all at the behest of Bob. 

I'm almost positive they went to Austin at least once, probably back the first year they went to aggy. But BaD Radio went back to aggy multiple times and I don't believe they returned to Austin.

ON a separate note, Junes was pretty complimentary of the Horns yesterday during the Musers.

27 minutes ago, Catdaddyhorn said:

I’m sure Gribble and to a lesser extent Kyler helped. 

Just now, mdmost said:

I can't tell who I need to blame things on. The foreign owned record labels or Beto O'Rourke?

Beto wants to defund the police and give all radio stations to foreigners. 

I just heard the Aggy Bob segment. He got so defensive and upset with Davey and Corby. 

Also, Corby’s multiple mentions (on multiple days) of Jameis Winston as “a generational talent” is fucking stupid and needs to be called out. 

32 minutes ago, Porterhouse said:

I just heard the Aggy Bob segment. He got so defensive and upset with Davey and Corby. 

Also, Corby’s multiple mentions (on multiple days) of Jameis Winston as “a generational talent” is fucking stupid and needs to be called out. 

got a link?

1 hour ago, statsman said:

Where did you find the segment? Unticket?

1 hour ago, NoName said:

got a link?

I’m sworn to secrecy. 

5 minutes ago, futureman said:

what does that even mean?

You know exactly what I mean. Don’t play @Drew  

6 minutes ago, sasquatch69 said:

Seeing from multiple sources that the remnants of the Russ Martin Show were shown the door yesterday at KEGL, which means either Ben and Skin will go to a longer show - or maybe some other ex-Ticket folks will take on that time slot. We will see.

I will withhold comment until @Texzilla58comments on this. 

1 hour ago, sasquatch69 said:

Seeing from multiple sources that the remnants of the Russ Martin Show were shown the door yesterday at KEGL, which means either Ben and Skin will go to a longer show - or maybe some other ex-Ticket folks will take on that time slot. We will see.

They were, and it happened at the same time the PD over KEGL and KZPS, Don Davis, resigned. With a new PD stepping in no telling what will happen. 

22 hours ago, C-Man said:

I'm almost positive they went to Austin at least once, probably back the first year they went to aggy. But BaD Radio went back to aggy multiple times and I don't believe they returned to Austin.

ON a separate note, Junes was pretty complimentary of the Horns yesterday during the Musers.

Did they go to Cowboys training camp or was that pre-BaD?

28 minutes ago, RPM said:

Did they go to Cowboys training camp or was that pre-BaD?

Cowboys training camp in Austin? Hmm, that's a good question. I'm not sure they had training camp in Austin after the formation of BaD Radio. I do remember them going to San Antonio for Cowboys camp as BaD Radio, I think.

Well, I went and looked it up. The last year the Cowboys did training camp in Austin was 1997 -- well before the formation of BaD Radio.

https://www.pro-football-reference.com/teams/dal/training-camps.htm