If BaD Radio isn't on from 3-7 p.m. ...

mdmost

7 minutes ago, RPM said:

I wasn't sure. Wichita Falls is infamous.

Infamous? IN-famous?! Wow. /DustyBottoms

IIRC, BaD Radio made trips to aggyland and Austin for a UT football weekend in the same year (or they did aggy one year and both the next year) but kept returning to aggyland every year after for a stretch. I can only recall one trip to Austin.

This evening at their remote they were making fun of Norm and his phone. Then moved to TV. Norm said watch Bosch on Prime. Then talked about Michael Connolly. The crew acted like reading a book, much less a lot of them, was a ridiculous thing to do. And a TV show about solving crime? Huh? Sturm might be the dumbest motherfucker on earth.

1 hour ago, NOMAAA said:

Appleton strip club talk is great. 

Didn't hear the segment, but I went to a strip club once in Milwaukee years ago.  I was on business and went with some locals.  Wasn't my idea.  They were the skankiest strippers I'd ever seen (ok, maybe the Limbo Lounge in Wichita Falls).  Supposedly, the law was that they had to wear pasties on their underwhelming tits.  They'd just walk up to a patron and ask for a tip, no gyration, no nuthin'.  So, I made the mistake of saying "Well in Texas, dancers do a little bit more for their tips."  She promptly screamed at me "Well we're not in fucking Texas!"

I gave her a dollar and left soon thereafter.

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Haha 2

1 hour ago, Matuka said:

Didn't hear the segment, but I went to a strip club once in Milwaukee years ago.  I was on business and went with some locals.  Wasn't my idea.  They were the skankiest strippers I'd ever seen (ok, maybe the Limbo Lounge in Wichita Falls).  Supposedly, the law was that they had to wear pasties on their underwhelming tits.  They'd just walk up to a patron and ask for a tip, no gyration, no nuthin'.  So, I made the mistake of saying "Well in Texas, dancers do a little bit more for their tips."  She promptly screamed at me "Well we're not in fucking Texas!"

I gave her a dollar and left soon thereafter.

Yea that was rule last time I was in Ohio around Columbus, these chicks had straight up electrical tape over their nipples. I was really fucked up but I swear he strip club was next to a truck stop and The Kettle or some shit. Got yelled at for touching a stomach. Good times

Edited by Zepol87

10 hours ago, Mileslong said:

It’s so cute that Bob is now breaking down Aggy football in his spare time. I thought he didn’t like college football? His take, if King had connected on all his passes then the game would have been completely different. Lulz

Fuck that aggy cunt

• Like 1

On 9/16/2022 at 10:18 AM, Mileslong said:

It’s so cute that Bob is now breaking down Aggy football in his spare time. I thought he didn’t like college football? His take, if King had connected on all his passes then the game would have been completely different. Lulz

I thought Simple George was the most appropriate and hilarious nickname in Ticket history but Nob might actually be the clubhouse leader now.

• Hook 'Em 2
  • Like 1

On 9/15/2022 at 11:26 AM, C-Man said:

Cowboys training camp in Austin? Hmm, that's a good question. I'm not sure they had training camp in Austin after the formation of BaD Radio. I do remember them going to San Antonio for Cowboys camp as BaD Radio, I think.

Well, I went and looked it up. The last year the Cowboys did training camp in Austin was 1997 -- well before the formation of BaD Radio.

https://www.pro-football-reference.com/teams/dal/training-camps.htm

Win for the city of Austin right there. Got the champion Cowboys and ditched out right when they were becoming Jerry's inept loser Cowboys. 

I don't have whatever app you need to rewind the shows back and re-listen, but I'm pretty sure I just heard one of the show hosts say they're not supposed to talk about the aggy yell practice debacle.

CSB: This would have been around 11:45 today.  They were talking about one of the Fox NFL show hosts cutting a fart (it was probably Bradshaw).  One of them said you could sort of see Bradshaw lift his leg, and then one of the show hosts said "Kind of like the aggy whoop leg thing" and then immediately said something like 'oh yeah, I'm not supposed to talk about that' followed by another host saying they got an email from "the bosses" about it.  /CSB.

In summary: I think Bob bitchtits Sturm went to HR about people making fun of aggy.

5 hours ago, TriStone said:

I don't have whatever app you need to rewind the shows back and re-listen, but I'm pretty sure I just heard one of the show hosts say they're not supposed to talk about the aggy yell practice debacle.

CSB: This would have been around 11:45 today.  They were talking about one of the Fox NFL show hosts cutting a fart (it was probably Bradshaw).  One of them said you could sort of see Bradshaw lift his leg, and then one of the show hosts said "Kind of like the aggy whoop leg thing" and then immediately said something like 'oh yeah, I'm not supposed to talk about that' followed by another host saying they got an email from "the bosses" about it.  /CSB.

In summary: I think Bob bitchtits Sturm went to HR about people making fun of aggy.

No f’ing way. 

20 hours ago, TriStone said:

@GrubesIs it possible he’d actually complain to HR?

On 9/18/2022 at 1:20 PM, TriStone said:

• Haha 5

17 minutes ago, C-Man said:

1443540603_ScreenShot2022-09-19at5_05_14PM.png.363abfa9a89f74474846613600896f17.png

Top school?

resitas-laugh.gif

1982440857_ScreenShot2022-09-19at5_06_40PM.png.374ac0ae531ed860205b7f3066200234.png

Pretty sure RD has proven this is a myth, right?

I was thinking about this and the logic behind it. Not sure how many cadets left the academies to fight instead of using their deferment and getting degrees. 

I still think it’s weird that most of them are just playing dress up for 4 years. 

On 9/15/2022 at 9:39 PM, Texzilla58 said:

This evening at their remote they were making fun of Norm and his phone. Then moved to TV. Norm said watch Bosch on Prime. Then talked about Michael Connolly. The crew acted like reading a book, much less a lot of them, was a ridiculous thing to do. And a TV show about solving crime? Huh? Sturm might be the dumbest motherfucker on earth.

image.gif.ef279c40653d2c5832f68831ae150d80.gif