If BaD Radio isn't on from 3-7 p.m. ...

mdmost

9 hours ago, Texzilla58 said:

Sturm got testy on Twitter tonight complaining about Amazon issues in the game. Did not like folks questioning his tech knowledge. Just a douche nozzle.

He’s the Ticket equivalent of….you. 

Good for him but I wonder how long it will be till he acts as disinterested in this as he did in hosting the HL. Corby and Danny became a bigger presence on that show because Rhyner only cared about baseball or stories about music and mountain lions in Los Angeles. Competition will be good for the Ticket and if Sirois is involved, I might tune over during segments I don't care about on the Ticket. 

• Hook 'Em 3
  • Like 1

4 minutes ago, mdleast said:

I guess I am happy for Rhynes and all and everyone is free to do whatever makes them happy but why is he doing this now when he seemed so disengaged for the last few...how many years at The Ticket?  Maybe his time away has reignited his desire to do it?

I'm guessing that's it. Got away. Recharged his batteries and wants to see if he can rebuild  something. I think the corporate overlords at cumulus were whipping his ass. 

Will be interesting to see slot times. 

• Hook 'Em 2

1 minute ago, pops said:

I'm guessing that's it. Got away. Recharged his batteries and wants to see if he can rebuild  something. I think the corporate overlords at cumulus were whipping his ass. 

Will be interesting to see slot times. 

I did also wonder if he was tired of dealing with Cumulus and if that had a hand in the seeming abruptness of his departure

Rhynes will get my P1. He is a broadcaster. No one left on the HL is anymore which is why it’s mostly unlistenable. I want Mike to cut Corby’s heart out and show it to him.

What is the Musers contract term? Another note would Mike snag Norm for a couple hours? Norm get ad dollars like no one else.

So what would you do if you’re the PD at the ticket? Stand Pat? Or work on a counter strike now?

that'll be crazy if rhyner takes afternoon drive time.  actively trying to steal listeners from the show he built from scratch.  I'm so curious what the relationship is between he (him?) and corby, and if he was actually sick of him and doesn't care for him.  I know it's fun to say mike hated corby and wanted to get away from him but I still assumed they were close friends.

@Grubes any privileged information would be appreciated but I understand if you choose not to weigh in.

Rhyner was horrible the last 5+ years.  Bob (and Corby at times) still drive me crazy but HL has gotten much better with the addition of Dave.  I might tune in for Sirois (regardless of who he is paired with) but doubt I'll listen to anyone else.  Put Sirois up against Norm though and I bet he wins that slot.  Bet Donovan wishes he could join him.

24 minutes ago, Skipper said:

Rhyner was horrible the last 5+ years.  Bob (and Corby at times) still drive me crazy but HL has gotten much better with the addition of Dave.  I might tune in for Sirois (regardless of who he is paired with) but doubt I'll listen to anyone else.  Put Sirois up against Norm though and I bet he wins that slot.  Bet Donovan wishes he could join him.

Yeah I don't get why people are so horny for Rhyner. He was so disinterested the last 5 years that it forced Corby to take a more active role. Or he wanted to talk boring ass baseball all day which no one wants. Or he does lazy shit like trolling Mavs fans about Luka leaving or Texas fans about us sucking. This isn't early 00s Mike Rhyner you're getting. It's Michael Jordan in a Wizards uniform. There's a resemblance to the person you were wowed by but some of the magic is gone due to age. 

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 1

Dan made Bob. Dan was the host. Bob was the co-host. 
Davey has been greatness. Hope for him he didn’t jump on a sinking ship. Musers tentpole will hold up the ticket for as long as they want it to. Suppose some pretty serious shakeups might be in the making though. 

Sirois and jer up against norm will be an easy victory IMO. 

45 minutes ago, NOMAAA said:

Sirois and jer up against norm will be an easy victory IMO. 

it absolutely won't.  come on, norm is a legend and a hall of famer.  just because we would tune in to sirois doesn't mean the majority of dipshits out there are going to do the same.  norm is bigger than you realize.  he has a following, and it's bigger than mike sirois'.

• Hook 'Em 1