If BaD Radio isn't on from 3-7 p.m. ...

mdmost

53 minutes ago, Gene Parmesan said:

Followill and some scrub.  This may be the first time I pray to be busy at work on a Friday (assuming they are back tomorrow)

that “scrub” has done stand-up comedy off and on for 21 years.  show him some respect. 

Edited by futureman

2 minutes ago, Billy Pilgrim said:

I enjoyed their “unbiased” college football preview for Texas today on the hardline. Those two douchebags hate Texas so much. 

Do like I have. Vote with your ears and stop listening. Lose enough listeners and they’ll be gone. 

53 minutes ago, BigDHornfan said:

Damn.  Big Strong leaving.

huge loss. no clear person to take over the role, and while we all love the Musers, they aren't exactly the easiest going dudes on the station.

hope he makes more money at his next stop.

Edited by NoName

57 minutes ago, NOMAAA said:

damn.  wonder if there is something to this sirois at the eagle deal.....he and jer were tight. 

More power to them if it works out that way. Jer is good people. And if he can get a bump in money -- and a better schedule -- I'm happy for him.

• Hook 'Em 1

Riveting radio today. Bob talks colonoscopy and Corby talks about not wanting to work. 

The HL is the problem of the station. It has all the warmth of a conversation on an elevator. Corby and Sturm have zero chemistry and zero interest in figuring out how to at least attempt doing interesting radio.

22 minutes ago, Texzilla58 said:

The HL is the problem of the station. It has all the warmth of a conversation on an elevator. Corby and Sturm have zero chemistry and zero interest in figuring out how to at least attempt doing interesting radio.

yeah but why, though?  what are the reasons?

7 hours ago, Texzilla58 said:

When I want your opinion, I’ll ask for it.