If BaD Radio isn't on from 3-7 p.m. ...

mdmost

1 hour ago, Texzilla58 said:

He’ll be insufferable when he comes back with his Rona stories. It’ll be the absolute worst virus case on anyone in the world. Probably blame his wife or kids. . I hope the att guys are hammering his yard 24/7.

Why?

I don’t think he’s taken that stance at all. Why take the time to wish Ill will on a radio host? Why does him being sick matter to you if you hate him so much. Post less. 

I’m not imagining him any ill will except hoping his self inflicted yard issues turn into a fucking never ending road project. If he was asymptomatic he will tell us he was five minutes away from a ventilator.

27 minutes ago, Texzilla58 said:

I’m not imagining him any ill will except hoping his self inflicted yard issues turn into a fucking never ending road project. If he was asymptomatic he will tell us he was five minutes away from a ventilator.

In usual Corby fashion he will tell his stories with such morsels of  insight as if he were the only person on earth who has ever had Covid.

I personally look forward to all the eye rolling. My eye muscles need the exercise 

Edited by Longhornstampede

9 hours ago, Texzilla58 said:

Who’s sock is this?

1 hour ago, mdmost said:

I quite enjoy it as I'm watching the Tour right now in my office and have been watching for most of the race. It's helped to get me through this shitfest of a balls hot summer. 

Oh I get it for people that are into it.  I would just have to think that's an extremely small percentage of their listener base.  I only know 1 person that actively follows the tour in real life and he is an avid cyclist.  I've even tried to watch it some in prior years and just can't.  But in their defense, it is the absolute shittiest time of the sports year and they have to find something to talk about.  I might prefer cycling talk over George Red Dirt talk.

Bob says Kirby Smart's new deal is proof that Jimbo's deal with Aggy was a bargain. Sure, keep telling yourself that Aggy Bob.

Never let pesky facts like Smart having UGA (his current team) in the CFP twice,two national championship appearances, one championship and a cunt hair away from another get in the way Sturrm.
  • Hook 'Em 1

Am I the only one that has istok(?) as an automatic punch out? Not quite ranch report level but close. 

speaking of, we’re on the verge of daily camp pressers and endless ranch reports. Fml on one hand but also means fball season is around the corner 

Bob went 2 minutes 8 seconds on a “question” to David Moore. I think he views it as funny. I don’t. It takes him from a nerd to insufferable. I want him gone. He and Corby do not work together.  Corby is a separate issue but Bob is absolutely terrible. 

Bob and Dan together were great. Because of Dan. Cobra isn’t Dan. Davey….might be? I’m gonna give the new lineup time. Davey has a ton of talent. Would be ok with Bob and Davey being the show. 

Dan is so goddang good at radio. I hope someday he gets his due and gets the top award. But I also doubt he will ever submit the hang zone for the award. Because he could care less about the accolades I think. 

We are all lucky to have had Dan for as long as we have. Hope he’s on the air for 20 more years. 

• Hook 'Em 4
  • Like 1

4 hours ago, NOMAAA said:

Bob and Dan together were great. Because of Dan. Cobra isn’t Dan. Davey….might be? I’m gonna give the new lineup time. Davey has a ton of talent. Would be ok with Bob and Davey being the show. 

Dan is so goddang good at radio. I hope someday he gets his due and gets the top award. But I also doubt he will ever submit the hang zone for the award. Because he could care less about the accolades I think. 

We are all lucky to have had Dan for as long as we have. Hope he’s on the air for 20 more years. 

No. They weren't. Is was an OK show because of Dan. Actually it was a complete punch out for 20 years because Bob sucks harder than a hoover. Dan with Jake is peak ticket. Like rhynes greggo 2000 ticket. 

Proof is Bob being such a little bitch today about his e brake. He can't handle the fact he's a bloviating aggy cunt. But he is. Leopard and spots. His skin is thinner than paper drapes. 

• Hook 'Em 1

4 hours ago, NOMAAA said:

Davey is very talented. He ignores Bob whereas Danny awkwardly laid down repeatedly for Bob. Dave just ignores him or quickly dismisses him. It’s noticeable and great. 

8 hours ago, pops said:

No. They weren't. Is was an OK show because of Dan. Actually it was a complete punch out for 20 years because Bob sucks harder than a hoover. Dan with Jake is peak ticket. Like rhynes greggo 2000 ticket. 

Proof is Bob being such a little bitch today about his e brake. He can't handle the fact he's a bloviating aggy cunt. But he is. Leopard and spots. His skin is thinner than paper drapes. 

Bad radio was incredible. Agree to agree. 

• Hook 'Em 2

2 hours ago, cactusflinthead said:

Absolutely despise the state of the Cowboys time waste.

Get this bullshit over

Oh GOD. Why do we host this shit?  Nobody cares and nobody likes it and we haven’t been the Cowboys flagship in forever. 

Hypothetical: would y’all rather listen to McCarthy/Jerry conferences back to back to back, or a hockey segment featuring Julie, a Bob segment discussing which golf courses look, and a segment with a round table of P1s including Triple Fake Tiger guy, attention whore fatass Rachael Carter, and the Hooter Brown guy, hosted by Killer?

10 minutes ago, Porterhouse said:

Oh GOD. Why do we host this shit?  Nobody cares and nobody likes it and we haven’t been the Cowboys flagship in forever. 

Hypothetical: would y’all rather listen to McCarthy/Jerry conferences back to back to back, or a hockey segment featuring Julie, a Bob segment discussing which golf courses look, and a segment with a round table of P1s including Triple Fake Tiger guy, attention whore fatass Rachael Carter, and the Hooter Brown guy, hosted by Killer?

Had to google that name. Haven't been listening this week so I guess I missed why she is relevant. 

12 minutes ago, Porterhouse said:

I'll take low energy Jamie Benn talking about the relative merits of various stick tapes over that sunshine pumping infomercial. 

8 minutes ago, Da Fino said:

Had to google that name. Haven't been listening this week so I guess I missed why she is relevant. 

She’s all over my Twitter feed on Ticket related stuff and they read her emails from time to time. I know a lot of people who know and love Julie. I’m sure she’s a great person based on what men my age say. I just can’t take her on-air persona. 

6 minutes ago, futureman said:

make good?

That guy got Dan in to see Dabo, meet the Mannings, and get a look at the recruiting process on game day and Dan paid him back by having him and his kid on air. Probably nice folks but way out of their element. 

I understand it but was bored and moved on to something else that was better. 

1 minute ago, Hermanator said:

That guy got Dan in to see Dabo, meet the Mannings, and get a look at the recruiting process on game day and Dan paid him back by having him and his kid on air. Probably nice folks but way out of their element. 

Dan tried to get the dad to sign up his kid for a Hang Zone NIL deal. Dad pushed off the decision on air. Blake said the dad texted that they were in town and wanted to come up to the studio. 

42 minutes ago, Hermanator said:

dominic was on the hang zone already a few weeks ago and did WTDS, too.  not sure today was "making good" for anything.  they're just buds.

• Hook 'Em 2

4 hours ago, futureman said:

dominic was on the hang zone already a few weeks ago and did WTDS, too.  not sure today was "making good" for anything.  they're just buds.

This. Deuce is going to be an NFL player someday so it doesn’t hurt to do this right now. They can replay the segment in five years and bring him back. 

Have to like our chances with a guy that wants to play football and baseball. If Sanders has a breakout season it would definitely help.