If BaD Radio isn't on from 3-7 p.m. ...

mdmost

I would love to bitch slap junior for his Ryder cup rant this morning blaming Jordan for a lot of the problems. He and Justin were the best fucking team the US had you moron. No mention of Tiger and his zero contribution. Reed sucked dick like everyone else did. Laying most of it at Jordan’s feet was showing his ass and dislike for Jordan

He was right about Jordan though.  He shouldn't be saying he won't way with so and so.

I hear what you’re saying and partially agree but if you hate some guy and you can play well with a partner you actually like them it shouldn’t matter.

Reed is a bitch and poison in the locker room now. They put up with him because he won in the past but he gagged it all weekend and he needs to shut his fat mouth and that of his skanky wife as well.

I came in late to the segment but was that giant pussy Computer crying on the weekly call again? After a win in September? 
His bit got old a long time ago. It's cringe worthy to hear a grown man cry over a professional sports game played by millionaires. This isn't the first time he's did it. And the fact he's calling into a voicemail to do it.

Caught some of real Mack interview, George with a couple sneaky jabs that I'm sure he didn't even realize in regard to it's not as easy to win 10 games per yr now as opposed to 20 yrs ago and something regarding blue blood schools like Tx having to rebuild. And Mack claims he has interviewed for head jobs each of last 5 yrs. 

So after hearing George’s intro song he made for Doocys show I had a few questions. First why does George insist on always being the lead singer when he is horribly flat?

Second, why does he always sing like Mick Jagger on Dead Flowers?

Thirdly, I play guitar and his guitar is horribly out of tune.

On 10/2/2018 at 8:56 AM, tjhooker said:

He was right about Jordan though.  He shouldn't be saying he won't way with so and so.

Sounds like that's not what happened. Reed really is a cancer. If he's not banking 3.5-4.0 points per Ryder Cup, he's not worth having on the team.

11 hours ago, Mileslong said:

So after hearing George’s intro song he made for Doocys show I had a few questions. First why does George insist on always being the lead singer when he is horribly flat?

Second, why does he always sing like Mick Jagger on Dead Flowers?

Thirdly, I play guitar and his guitar is horribly out of tune.

If he wasn’t such a raging UNT guy, I’d swear he was an aggy.  His lack of self-awareness as a “singer” is on par to be.

• Like 1

Can't wait to hear that jerk off Corby talk about this win. I'm sure he will somehow spin this as a moral win like Aggy does. Tell us how much heart Murray and the team had making the comeback. He will gloss over the fact UT was dick stomping OU most the game.

Will be dominated by Mike Stoops talk now.