If BaD Radio isn't on from 3-7 p.m. ...

mdmost

2 hours ago, nolongerU2horn said:

Davey says this whole plan was concocted AFTER Danny and Mike put in their walking papers

Yeah I saw that. If true, management is guilty of lacking foresight, but made a good move with Davey. Davey gives Corby an ally to wrest control of the show back from Bob. 

29 minutes ago, Porterhouse said:

Yeah I saw that. If true, management is guilty of lacking foresight, but made a good move with Davey. Davey gives Corby an ally to wrest control of the show back from Bob. 

in what universe is Davey a less strong ally than Danny?

not that it matters, nobody is pulling control of the show back from Bob - and who wants a Hardline where Corby ran the show anyway? we had literally YEARS of that and it was pretty shit.

2 hours ago, Catdaddyhorn said:

How is that any different from Danny?

Davey knows more sports and is funnier, and I love Danny. Davey is the closest thing to Gordo now, and it’s not even close. 

And right now, there is no Danny. There’s sports nerd, Listen to Me Bob, and he is easily the worst host on the station, surpassing Norm. 

2 hours ago, NoName said:

in what universe is Davey a less strong ally than Danny?

not that it matters, nobody is pulling control of the show back from Bob - and who wants a Hardline where Corby ran the show anyway? we had literally YEARS of that and it was pretty shit.

Everyone. Nobody likes Bob. 

listening to norm do his fake call of the belmont and just in awe that cumulus would take this garbage over boom in the house. 

I can’t believe he still does these stupid fake calls. Do it in the bathroom or when you’re mounting Mary. It sucked 30 years ago on 570. Lord have mercy it’s awful.

1 hour ago, futureman said:

listening to norm do his fake call of the belmont and just in awe that cumulus would take this garbage over boom in the house. 

Maybe I should go on Twitter and thank Sirois for leaving so I'm no longer at all tempted to listen to that show. 

46 minutes ago, Jive Turkey said:

Big Ticket get together in Lake Highlands tonight.  Corby and Julie pulled rank.

Interesting to see both sirois there. And gordo. Seems to be just a corporate thing and nothing personal. And that's good ĺdonovan bubble voice) 

1 hour ago, Jive Turkey said:

Big Ticket get together in Lake Highlands tonight.  Corby and Julie pulled rank.

Julie is unattractive. And that is the nicest way I can put it. 

On the recent changes…seems like rearranging deck chairs on the Titanic.

It’ll last a few more years and I’ll still listen a lot, but the Musers will go their separate ways at some point in the next decade and then Dan and Jake will have decisions to make, hopefully finding a home somewhere.  Corby will be left wondering what the hell happened (as usual) and Bob will make a living sportsing elsewhere in some capacity.

2 hours ago, Jive Turkey said:

The brunette? I think that’s Lindsay in sales. She was on WTDS last week. I met her at the remote at King’s X last year. I was talking to my boy BTO and she come over. Surprised BTO wasn’t there.  

Is she cute in person?  

I’m gonna need names. I don’t know half of these people.