If BaD Radio isn't on from 3-7 p.m. ...

mdmost

He'll be on 97.1 the day his non-compete runs out.

He ain’t the guy for that shitshow. It’s not a sports station. It’s a place for Julie to whine about being a stressed mother and Rhynes to name his favorite carrots and sirois to smell other hosts farts. He’d cost a lot of money. It wouldn’t help.

Freak is a polka station by Halloween.

1 hour ago, Longhornstampede said:

That has got to be a ghost account. Norm is barely coherent and we really think he even knows what the word podcast means, much less knows how to run one??? 

You think there aren't Norm leeches that know how to set up a revenue stream off his name??

1 hour ago, HRSchenker said:

Sean Bass is so overwhelmed with white guilt that he thinks the reason Chappelle's Show was so popular with white people is because of his role in Robin Hood Men In Tights and Half Baked. What a fucking idiot

Well I’ll just continue not listening from 10-12. 

3 hours ago, HRSchenker said:

Sean Bass is so overwhelmed with white guilt that he thinks the reason Chappelle's Show was so popular with white people is because of his role in Robin Hood Men In Tights and Half Baked. What a fucking idiot

he is such a useless piece of shit.  dan bennett needs to mute his mic outside of late night diamond talk. 

31 minutes ago, nolongerU2horn said:

I guess Dan and Jake really might be going elsewhere...

Was out of town till yesterday. Were they in on Monday but didn't say they would be out today? Feels like going to the Freak would be incredibly short-sighted since it's probably not long for the world. 

Edited by mdmost

8 minutes ago, mdmost said:

Was out of town till yesterday. Were they in on Monday but didn't say they would be out today? Feels like going to the Freak would be incredibly short-sighted since it's probably not long for the world. 

Monday they did a Hang Zone weekly wrap up

i doubt they are headed to The Freak unless they are getting huge $. contract negotiation maybe?

very strange. maybe just a vacation but doubt it?

I’ve always gotten a no respect vibe from Dan going back to BaD radio, and then later when Sturm moved. Dan’s done a helluva job rebuilding his show and making it successful, in some ways on an island from Cumulus. And he’s stuck in a time slot that won’t pay drive money. If he goes to the Fan then Freak will go from 1 share to about 0.45. Or do they move out of market?

9 minutes ago, Texzilla58 said:

I’ve always gotten a no respect vibe from Dan going back to BaD radio, and then later when Sturm moved. Dan’s done a helluva job rebuilding his show and making it successful, in some ways on an island from Cumulus. And he’s stuck in a time slot that won’t pay drive money. If he goes to the Fan then Freak will go from 1 share to about 0.45. Or do they move out of market?

would be shocked if Jake moves out of market, just fwiw.

9 minutes ago, futureman said:

my old next door neighbor’s cousin has a friend who works in victory park.  he said it’s a done deal, hang zone moving to the freak.  announcement will come next week. 

Let it be written let it be done. 

The freak putting in the money to try to stay afloat? If they could land Dan and Jake for afternoon drive then somehow get the Musers and Gordo for morning it would really test how loyal the P1 is to the ticket or to the talent. 

If the freak went Musers morning followed by Donovan and Sirois mid day and Hang Zone drive I'd be full time freak

• Hook 'Em 1