Facial Care - What Do You Do?

3 minutes ago, Gene Parmesan said:

In the morning, if my face is a little puffy, I'll put on an icepack while doing my stomach crunches.  I can do a thousand now.  After I remove the icepack, I use a deep pore cleanser lotion.  In the shower, I use a water-activated gel cleanser.  Then a honey-almond body scrub.  And on the face, an exfoliating gel scrub.  Then I apply an herb mint facial masque, which I leave on for ten minutes while I prepare the rest of my routine.  I always use an aftershave lotion with little or no alcohol, because alcohol dries your face out and makes you look older.  Then moisturizer, then an anti-aging eye balm, followed by a final moisturizing protective lotion.

Fuck you

3 minutes ago, Gene Parmesan said:

In the morning, if my face is a little puffy, I'll put on an icepack while doing my stomach crunches.  I can do a thousand now.  After I remove the icepack, I use a deep pore cleanser lotion.  In the shower, I use a water-activated gel cleanser.  Then a honey-almond body scrub.  And on the face, an exfoliating gel scrub.  Then I apply an herb mint facial masque, which I leave on for ten minutes while I prepare the rest of my routine.  I always use an aftershave lotion with little or no alcohol, because alcohol dries your face out and makes you look older.  Then moisturizer, then an anti-aging eye balm, followed by a final moisturizing protective lotion.

Do you like Phil Collins?

28 minutes ago, Gene Parmesan said:

Is this before or after you were beaten with reeds and made to wear meat helmets?

35 minutes ago, Gene Parmesan said:

oh_i_get_it_chris_farley.gif

6 minutes ago, South Austin said:

Did you know that Whitney Houston's debut LP, called simply Whitney Houston, had 4 number one singles on it? Did you know that, Asithappens?

No, I did not know that.

And for my money, I'll take Hall and Oates over Huey Lewis and the News any day. But not over Elvis Costello.

I'm a big fan of seemingly irrelevant factual ocd shit. 

Have you seen Margin Call? 

1 minute ago, Asithappens said:

No, I did not know that.

And for my money, I'll take Hall and Oates over Huey Lewis and the News any day. But not over Elvis Costello.

I'm a big fan of seemingly irrelevant factual ocd shit. 

Have you seen Margin Call? 

South Austin: Asithappens was into that whole "Yale thing."
Donald Kimball: Yale thing?
South Austin: Yeah, Yale thing.
Donald Kimball: What whole Yale thing?
South Austin: Well, he was probably a closet homosexual who did a lot of cocaine. That whole Yale thing.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Asithappens said:

1. Get the "facial" jokes out of the way. Come on. You know you want to do it.

2. What do you do/use? 

3. You gotta take care of your skin, bois. 

4. Lava soap and brillo pads isn't an acceptable answer.

I use a very organic astringent at night.  In the morning, right before I shave, I use a light exfoliant as I have a very thick beard but very sensitive and oily skin.  

That said, if you ever stay in a property under any of these flags: Starwood, Marriott, Hyatt, Omni, Kimpton, or IHG---don't wash your face with the washcloths provided in the room.  They are usually three.  I use one for sitting under my filthy dopkit on the vanity.  The other two, I jerk off into over the course of my stay.  Odds are you've washed your face with my jizz.  

I use this stuff.  Don't get it neat the lips though.  In fact, leave some space around the lips.  But cover the rest of the face thoroughly with this stuff, and make sure you get plenty of sunlight while it's on.  In fact, put it on and go out and about like any other day.

Paste_Polish_-_Black_1024x1024.jpg?v=140

Edited by Sbbruin
  • Like 4
  • Haha 2

1 minute ago, Sbbruin said:

I use this stuff.  Don't get it neat the lips though.  In fact, leave some space around the lips.  But cover the rest of the face thoroughly with this stuff, and make sure you get plenty of sunlight while it's on.  In fact, put it on and go out and about like any other day.

Nah cordovan brown is a better hue, you might be able to  pull off high yellow....  

2 hours ago, Jerry Callo said:

Other than using Neutrogena Ultimate Sports Face Oil-free Sunscreen

Ever since using Neutrogena Ultimate Sports Face Oil-free Sunscreen I've had more energy and noticed an increased sex drive. And my wife has noticed it too!

Just now, Onboard 2.0 said:

No side effect like hair loss, skin tags, liver failure, heart palpitations, nausea ??

No, that's the best part. Neutrogena Ultimate Sports Face Oil-free Sunscreen has few known side effects, and those that are known are minor.

The secret to Neuteogena Ultimate Sports Face Oil-free Sunscreen is that it contains no alcohol.

13 hours ago, Sbbruin said:

You should run for office.

• Like 1

Water and a little soap may inadvertently get on my face while showering which I then rub off with my towel I hang overhead. I probably exfoliate with my electric shaver  I use every other morning. My birthday was last week. I turned 44. Still look like I’m 42. 

• Like 2

On 2/8/2019 at 12:22 PM, Asithappens said:

2. What do you do/use? 

Delete post, ban user.

On 2/8/2019 at 5:41 PM, Sbbruin said:

Then run for governor.

Edited by Armybrat
South Austin beat me to it

On 2/8/2019 at 12:22 PM, Asithappens said:

2. What do you do/use? 

Mostly the Kiehl’s branded stuff for men. Moisturizer every night and eye cream every morning. Charcoal face wash every night. And sunscreen. Always