$9.95 worth every penny

futureman

Best Transfer Pickups in CFB | Top 5

These bailor $9.95ers just dawg Texas by picking Ewers #4 and waste so much time talking about "Squints" and how that QB mistake derailed "Buttertooth's" tenure...

FUCK bailor...  FUCK THE B12 !!!

Edited by LTtxfan

On 12/22/2021 at 11:07 PM, RGBIII said:

Got to discuss this live on the pod...busted. That dude is a mouth piece and always has been

Tweet got pulled down...

For folks interested in who was the lying piece of shit covering aggys:

"Brent Zwerneman

premium_author_bio.jpg

"Staff writer for the Houston Chronicle covering Texas A&M athletics."

Edited by LTtxfan
  • Hook 'Em 1

Zwerneman was pretty much calling out the aggy staff about "Bost being unavailable" after Bost quote tweeted him with a negative test. 

He should have some backbone and continue to go after the aggy staff but he doesn't. They were clearly feeding Zwerneman false info to try set up a narrative this game couldn't be played. That's why Zwerneman made that reactionary tweet but guarantee somebody told him to take it down. 

What a spineless group all the way around. As a journalist, you're really going to let the aggy staff straight up lie to you and hurt your reputation? The dude should call them out on their bullshit but he's indoctrinated just like most aggy fans are.  

• Like 1

On 12/22/2021 at 10:57 PM, LTtxfan said:

Holy Shit... Aggy Reporter caught in lie re: Blake Bost

Zwerneman wasn't lying. He was just reporting what info was being fed to him so the aggy staff could set up the narrative "we didn't have a QB to play this game." 

Nobody expected Bost to go rogue and call out the bullshit. 

3 hours ago, texasstrong12 said:

Zwerneman wasn't lying. He was just reporting what info was being fed to him so the aggy staff could set up the narrative "we didn't have a QB to play this game." 

The nerve of Bost to not fall on the sword and say he doesn’t have covid.  Not aggy material

• Haha 1

6 hours ago, texasstrong12 said:

Zwerneman was pretty much calling out the aggy staff about "Bost being unavailable" after Bost quote tweeted him with a negative test. 

He should have some backbone and continue to go after the aggy staff but he doesn't. They were clearly feeding Zwerneman false info to try set up a narrative this game couldn't be played. That's why Zwerneman made that reactionary tweet but guarantee somebody told him to take it down. 

What a spineless group all the way around. As a journalist, you're really going to let the aggy staff straight up lie to you and hurt your reputation? The dude should call them out on their bullshit but he's indoctrinated just like most aggy fans are.  

From what I remember it was the opposite. Zwerneman was carrying aggys water and repeating the lie that the QB wasn't available

Edited by Viper
  • Hook 'Em 1

FACT...  Zwerneman and aggy were shown to be liars by aggy walk-on QB's tweet

Zwerneman posted a lie about the walk-on QB testing positive for covid.  The walk-on QB then posted his negative Covid results on twitter.

That walk-on's tweet showed that aggy and Zwerneman are fuckin' liars so aggy made the walk-on QB delete his tweet...

Also this tweet...

Edited by LTtxfan
  • Hook 'Em 1

24 minutes ago, Bill Lumbergh said:

The health and safety of the walk on QB are unknown and likely in doubt after he publicly shamed the ministry.  North Korea is actually blushing at brazenness of the whole ordeal.

TexAgs...

5z5a2j.gif

Edited by LTtxfan

9 minutes ago, NoName said:

Wasn't Brett Z the mouthpiece to leak the SEC adding OU and Texas?

Yup.

https://www.houstonchronicle.com/texas-sports-nation/college/article/Texas-Oklahoma-reach-out-to-SEC-about-joining-16330080.php

Exclusive: Texas, Oklahoma reach out to SEC about joining conference
Photo of Brent Zwerneman
Brent Zwerneman

Staff writer
July 21, 2021
Updated: July 22, 2021 9:25 a.m.

57 minutes ago, Bill Lumbergh said:

For anyone who didn't follow the whole walk on QB/Brent Z Twitter thing:

1) aggy announces they're bravely running away from playing wake forest
2) national media hurts aggy's feelings by calling their running away not so brave
3) Brent Z is told a lie, which he proceeds to print, that even the walk on QB was not available due to CO-VID
4) Walk on QB owns Brent and aggy with a tweet showing his multiple negative test results and proving he was eligible to play
5) Brent Z responds to walk on's tweet in a way that appears to doubt what he was originally told by aggy admin
6) Both the walk on qb's tweet and Brent's response to it magically disappear, nothing to see here
7) Now only the original tweet with the lie from Brent Z about the walk on being unavailable is still alive on Twitter
😎 The health and safety of the walk on QB are unknown and likely in doubt after he publicly shamed the ministry

North Korea is actually blushing at the brazenness of the whole ordeal.

Surely somebody saved this tweet. He was also questioning Jimbo's Covid numbers after Bost tweeted that. 

Still, Brent Z is a spineless coward for deleting it. 

• Like 1

Surely somebody saved this tweet. He was also questioning Jimbo's Covid numbers after Bost tweeted that. 
Still, Brent Z is a spineless coward for deleting it. 
Tbh I was shocked when Brent Z posted something questioning the official story, and had to go make sure it was actually him and not a fake account.

My guess is that, for at least a few minutes, he got mad that he was blatantly lied to about something so easy to disprove, and posted his real thoughts on the situation.

I'm sure someone in the aggy admin put in a friendly call reminding him what hand feeds him, after which he stepped back in line.

I didn't save the tweet, but hope someone else did. It was a rare moment of independent thought for Brent. Must have been frightening for him.
  • Like 1

Brent Z was pissed that he was lied to. Everybody was questioning his report on twitter when he was just reporting what Jimbo/aggy staff were telling him. 

He's definitely a mouthpiece for aggy but nobody likes to be called out for a false report. The dude needs to grow a pair and call out the aggy staff for lying to him (like he did in the initial tweet). 

33 minutes ago, Bill Lumbergh said:

Tbh I was shocked when Brent Z posted something questioning the official story, and had to go make sure it was actually him and not a fake account.

Same. I thought fireworks were about to go down. 

You could tell Brent Z was angry but what a bitch for deleting the tweet. @texasstrong12posted the tweet in the aggy thread on the football forum. 

10 hours ago, texasstrong12 said:

So reporting a lie that aggy gave you is not lying... 

giphy.gif

Silly me, I thought a Houston Chronicle reporter would have enough integrity to confirm the info by contacting the walk-on QB before tweeting out a fuckin' lie about that same walk-on QB...

• Hook 'Em 1

1 minute ago, LTtxfan said:

So reporting a lie that aggy gave you is not lying... 

giphy.gif

Silly me, I thought a Houston Chronicle reporter would have enough integrity to confirm the info by contacting the walk-on QB before tweeting out a fuckin' lie about that same walk-on QB...

It's just shitty reporting. Zwerneman is a mouthpiece that reports whatever aggy tells him. 

Point being, it's the aggy staff that's lying which is the real story. 

7 minutes ago, texasstrong12 said:

It's just shitty reporting. Zwerneman is a mouthpiece that reports whatever aggy tells him. 

Point being, it's the aggy staff that's lying which is the real story. 

You’re both arguing over semantics but this is right. 

Brent Z simply reports what he’s told by his aggy sources. That’s awful journalism without fact checking and aggy knows they can manipulate him. 

Brent Z isn’t a liar. Just a gullible idiot that aggy can play to their benefit. He’s a bitch for bending over and allowing it to continue once he figures out he’s been lied to like this entire incident. 

• Hook 'Em 2

4 minutes ago, Rickylovesweed said:

You’re both arguing over semantics but this is right. 

Brent Z simply reports what he’s told by his aggy sources. That’s awful journalism without fact checking and aggy knows they can manipulate him. 

Brent Z isn’t a liar. Just a gullible idiot that aggy can play to their benefit. He’s a bitch for bending over and allowing it to continue once he figures out he’s been lied to like this entire incident. 

IT'S A FUCKIN' LIE...

The Chronicle has too many aggy readers to be honest with them.  On the other hand, the SEC has completely seen through their schtick (apart from paid mouthpieces like that fraud Feinbaum) and if The Athletic becomes firmly entrenched then it will eventually cut the cord with pravda on the brazos.  Only puffer fish puss bags from fish camp will continue to delude themselves.  Water always finds its own level.  Same with aggyrrhea.

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, LTtxfan said:

IT'S A FUCKIN' LIE...

You and TS12 can keep arguing over this because it’s a worthless discussion. 

I’m not here to defend Brent Z. He’s fucking terrible and a bitch that’s easily manipulated by aggy for their benefit. 

Brent Z’s response tweet to Bost (that was deleted) clearly showed he felt the aggy staff lied to him. It was awful journalism on his part but you’re both discussing Brent Z when the only thing that matters is aggy lied to get out of a bowl game. 

14 minutes ago, cafe society said:

The Chronicle has too many aggy readers to be honest with them.  On the other hand, the SEC has completely seen through their schtick (apart from paid mouthpieces like that fraud Feinbaum) and if The Athletic becomes firmly entrenched then it will eventually cut the cord with pravda on the brazos.  Only puffer fish puss bags from fish camp will continue to delude themselves.  Water always finds its own level.  Same with aggyrrhea.

Thing is most aggys I’ve seen were pissed at Zwerneman. Once it was obvious that aggy was caught in a lie they tried to blame it on Zwerneman’s “false reporting.” I.e. Bost was able to play and Zwerneman was just wrong. 

aggy will deflect the blame on anyone as long as it isn’t the coaching staff. They refuse to believe their coaching staff might actually fabricate a story which is almost certainly what happened here.

Edited by texasstrong12
  • Hook 'Em 1

1 minute ago, texasstrong12 said:

Thing is most aggys I’ve seen were pissed at Zwerneman. Once it was obvious that aggy was caught in a lie they tried to blame it on Zwerneman’s “false reporting.” I.e. Bost was able to play and Zwerneman was just wrong. 

aggy will deflect the blame on anyone as long as it isn’t the coaching staff. They refuse to believe their coaching staff might actually fabricate a story which is almost certainly what happened here.

Sure, you're right.  I guess my point is that the aggy appetite for national recognition will be their undoing.  Their lack of self-awareness and insularity will betray them and come as a complete surprise.

• Like 1

On 4/28/2020 at 12:14 AM, texifornia said:

Wescott's having a normal one on Twitter - sample quotes:

"Capitalism is a death cult"

"There's... people making walls and furniture from fungi"

"We need to radically reimagine how we live together... [with] communal restrooms and showers"

"The simulation glitching seems like the feature and not the bug now"

Is that Ketchum?

1 minute ago, texasstrong12 said:

Rank these people in order from best to worst: Bitterwhiteguy, Ian Boyd, Wescott Eberts, Chip Brown and Ketchum. 

BWG and Ian Boyd generally aren't shitty people.

Ketch and Chip brown are

Wescott? Who gives a fuck, somewhere in the middle.

so BWG > Ian Boyd, just because he isn't Ian Boyd.

BWG > Ian Boyd (not FCB) >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Chip Brown >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Fat Ketch (just because FCB isn't an alleged felon)

Wescott is over somewhere on the side, like DJ Monroe. not really even in the picture. 

• Hook 'Em 2
  • Haha 3

48 minutes ago, NoName said:

BWG and Ian Boyd generally aren't shitty people.

Ketch and Chip brown are

Wescott? Who gives a fuck, somewhere in the middle.

so BWG > Ian Boyd, just because he isn't Ian Boyd.

BWG > Ian Boyd (not FCB) >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Chip Brown >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Fat Ketch (just because FCB isn't an alleged felon)

Wescott is over somewhere on the side, like DJ Monroe. not really even in the picture. 

Reminds me of DeSean Hale