What new UT gear are you looking to buy this year?

GhostOfTomJoad

1 minute ago, Teryor said:

Was just about to post it, frankly disappointing compared to most of their usual offerings

Agreed. I was ready to drop a lot of cash, but I'll probably just get like one hoodie. It's doesn't feel as unique as a lot of their other drops.

13 hours ago, GreenspointTexas said:

I have that. Its fucking awesome.

Did you order your normal shirt size or a size up/down?   I wear a large most of the time, but with fishing type shirts I go a size smaller because I don't want to look six months pregnant  LOL  The description sort of notes that if you want a slimmer fit, you might want to order a size down/.

51 minutes ago, GreenspointTexas said:

Depends. I got one in large thst fits perfect (but im screwed if it gets any smaller). I have a different burnt orange one they did 2 years ago in XL, but its too big on me. Ur call

Thanks.  Usually when I order mail order with an unfamiliar brand/product and I have a question about fit, I will order two sizes and send the one that doesn't fit back.    But that would be close to $400 with S/H and with the mail being a complete shit show right now, the return may or may not make it back despite having tracking, etc.   If I make up to Houston in the next few weeks  where Paris has their stores, I might buy it in person.  

• Hook 'Em 1

Got my Homefield stuff today.

The t-shirt is a nice t-shirt. I like the baseball wordmark.

The Texas Fight/Screaming Bevo hoodie is GREAT. Cut a bit tighter than normal so it actually looks put-together, proper burnt orange ink, gets all the little details right, like the roomy hood and sturdy drawstrings.

Man, I wish they'd had a couple better UT designs, or had the Ole Miss (family) or NC State (where I live) licenses, because I'd happily buy more stuff from them. 

• Hook 'Em 1

The coaches polo is actually okay this year. Went back to the embroidered longhorn - I hadn’t bought one since they went to the cheap looking screen printing. Homefield launch was disappointing so I went with that instead, wanted something white and dri-fit for ULL.

1 hour ago, texifornia said:

The Texas Fight/Screaming Bevo hoodie is GREAT. Cut a bit tighter than normal so it actually looks put-together, proper burnt orange ink, gets all the little details right, like the roomy hood and sturdy drawstrings.

Man, I wish they'd had a couple better UT designs, or had the Ole Miss (family) or NC State (where I live) licenses, because I'd happily buy more stuff from them. 

T’s are really soft as well. 

1 hour ago, texifornia said:

That's good to know.  I always loved the angry bevo design and I will probably end up with the hoody.  However I wish I liked the t-shirt designs more.

Are the t-shirts 100 percent cotton or are they a blend?

2 hours ago, Post Oak said:

That's good to know.  I always loved the angry bevo design and I will probably end up with the hoody.  However I wish I liked the t-shirt designs more.

Are the t-shirts 100 percent cotton or are they a blend?

52/48 cotton/poly. Feels great, though. 

• Hook 'Em 1

• 3 weeks later...
2 minutes ago, Hozz said:

https://texassneakers.com/week-zero-2021-a-light-grey-pair-of-texas-pegasus-38s-is-coming-soon/

Nike 2021 Texas Week Zeros.  Allegedly.  I'm always down for these.

Not sure if nike is doing a week 0 release this year. Usually, info is dropped in june with an late july/early august release. 

also, lol… pumas?