Things seem to be going quite well for Joe Biden

Parliament

47 minutes ago, bad_teammate said:

It's what I was getting at by comparing your ~*~*~ optics ~*~*~ punditry approach to the white person scolding blacks for acting up not because the scolder is racist, but because others are racist.

and herein lies the issue.

i said that other accusers coming forward with stories about biden being legally gross is bad for tara reade.  i didn't scold reade, i made an observation leading to a logical conclusion that's literally already happening as we type.  you're just trying so hard to get people to think that i scolded reade.  why, i have no idea, but that's what you're doing.  there are plenty of people here attacking her and her story, i get that it's a bummer for you that i'm not one of them.

and when i said "i know my intent", it was about my intent to mock you.  because that's exactly what i was doing.  i took one stupid word and turned it into a stupid post.  i was doing my best bt impression, so it was probably lost on you. 

i understand your m.o. is to tweak what someone says and then attack the changed version, but it's cheap, and you should try to be better than that.

4 hours ago, Biff Tannen said:

Generally, this is how innocent people act. 

You think Biden can remember anything from 1993?   Even if he did grab her by the pussy he wouldn’t remember. In 2020 he can’t get through a 5 minute scripted statement from his basement.  He shits his depends multiple times a day.  Someone should file a guardianship proceeding and protect him from this elder abuse.  

45 minutes ago, cactusflinthead said:

Neither one of you has a clue about me or my political background but you're awfully certain you do.

You? Was something directed at you? 

You talk about the base? The base is why Bernie lost. It ain't you two. It's black people mostly.

Do you recall a time when the base was broader? 

Y'all are bitter that no one wants to recognize the Greatness of Bernie

You were encouraged to believe there was a cult of personality around Sanders. There wasn't. It was always about the issues and how the Democratic Party sold out their base to the highest bidders. You should talk to progressives and ignore Dem, Inc. right wing hucksters.

Tell it to someone that gives a damn. 

Cognitive dissonance, perhaps, prompted you to react? Just kidding. My posts were not addressed to you. I apologize for any confusion.

2 hours ago, bad_teammate said:

If that's true, what is the "political game" I am playing in supporting Blasey-Ford and all of Trump's accusers in addition to the women accusing Democrats?

Is my game "fuck all established parties and powerful men"? Because maybe you're onto something with that one.

Reveal hidden contents

I'm going to guess "Bernie", even though Bernie himself is supporting Biden and has nothing to gain from any of this, because you guys literally can't think of anything on a level above the most recent tribal conflicts.

While I sympathize with what you are trying to get across here, I don't think it makes any sense in its own terms.

Establishment Dems are automatically siding with an accused rapist and I'm automatically siding with someone who, at absolute worst, is falsely accusing someone of rape. And if you equate those two in any way, I'll send you your own free Pepe mask and MAGA hat.

Loving these Medium articles from Twitter grifters like the Krassensteins and Sally Albright.

LOL. You should have just said “accused rapist” and stopped there. 

17 minutes ago, Johnny Sack said:

You think Biden can remember anything from 1993?   Even if he did grab her by the pussy he wouldn’t remember. In 2020 he can’t get through a 5 minute scripted statement from his basement.  He shits his depends multiple times a day.  Someone should file a guardianship proceeding and protect him from this elder abuse.  

Oh good. The sack is back to spread some more republican talking points. Hope he doesn’t give up and it lasts this time. 

15 minutes ago, washparkhorn said:

You were encouraged to believe there was a cult of personality around Sanders.

This.

They created an echo chamber about it and they're still trapped inside of it. We'll be in Year 6 of Bidenpocalypse and the same people online will dismiss criticism of Iraq War 3 with, "THIS ISN'T GOING TO MAKE BERNIE PRESIDENT, OK!?"

Just now, JimmyJames said:

I’m accusing BT of rape. I hereby demand Surly conduct an immediate investigation into my rape accusation and kick his trump supporting trolling ass off this board forever. 

More 4chan shit from the older white men.

lol

2 minutes ago, JimmyJames said:

Did you think I was being serious? 

Well ok then.

You two make a good team though. 

Not really, but it was a good opportunity to meld two excellent movie memes. 

And seriously I laugh at your flingings - 99% of the time. I am part of the problem. 

Edited by washparkhorn

Just now, DDD Dad said:

Maybe he saved his calendars as a tribute to his father.

Good point. Whenever I want to prove something 30 years ago didn’t happen, I whip out one my calendars I saved from the 80’s and the. problem. is. solved. 

Hopefully Joe saved all his calendars. 

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, henrygandorf said:

to be fair, that sounds like something more suited to your journal.

Good point. My kid’s a few years ago found my high school and college journal in a box in the garage. That was interesting. 

49 minutes ago, JimmyJames said:

Good point. My kid’s a few years ago found my high school and college journal in a box in the garage. That was interesting. 

Hard time explaining to them all the entries where you detailed how grateful you were for all the reach arounds?

I agree - online speeches from his basement won't cut it . . . 

Iowa was about the ability to build an organization (Biden didn't).

New Hampshire was about the ability to win non-partisans (Biden didn't).

Nevada was about winning more urban and western states (Biden didn't).

SC was about bringing out the black vote (Biden DID thanks to the power that be choosing their candidate). 

Zero volunteers. The campaign needs to get it in gear. 

I agree - online speeches from his basement won't cut it . . . 
Iowa was about the ability to build an organization (Biden didn't).
New Hampshire was about the ability to win non-partisans (Biden didn't).
Nevada was about winning more urban and western states (Biden didn't).
SC was about bringing out the black vote (Biden DID thanks to the power that be choosing their candidate). 
Zero volunteers. The campaign needs to get it in gear. 

okay now do the rest
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, Gengs1 said:

I don’t Understand why he hasn’t hired almost all of Obama’s campaign people to help him, he needs all the help. 

Hard to have campaign workers out distributing literature, talking up your candidate etc.. when nobody wants to take anything from your hand etc...  You've got to somehow manage this in a distributed landscape. The Obama model won't work. 

He’s upset that Trump isn’t having intercourse with the rest of the world. He’s just utterly confused. He can’t handle a two minute ultra friendly interview. I mean wtf people? So who’s gonna replace him? Has to be money made in prediction markets for Biden not making it to the end. 

• Like 1
  • Fuck You 1

14 minutes ago, GRHorn said:

He’s upset that Trump isn’t having intercourse with the rest of the world. He’s just utterly confused. He can’t handle a two minute ultra friendly interview. I mean wtf people? So who’s gonna replace him? Has to be money made in prediction markets for Biden not making it to the end. 

It’s correct usage of the word. The term sexual intercourse so dominates our language that people don’t know intercourse can be used in other topics.  He should probably dumb it down for America and not use intercourse at all.

in·ter·course
/ˈin(t)ərˌkôrs/

noun
  1. communication or dealings between individuals or groups.
    "everyday social intercourse"
  • Like 6

Hahaha holy shit, somehow the penis carrot isn’t your most embarrassing post of the week now.
  • Like 9

Get your mind out of the gutter. 

One of the definitions we offer for the word intercourse is "connection or dealings between persons or groups." This is a noun, and Biden was modifying it with the adjective economic. It is not terribly uncommon, and not at all risque, to pair these two words together. 

The American Tradition Of Free Economic Intercourse
— (title) Clarence B. Carson, The Freeman (Irvington-on-Hudson, NY), 1 Nov. 1963

• Like 1

On 5/5/2020 at 5:17 PM, Hank Scorpio said:

One thing is for sure, Joe Biden is not horny. Not horny at all. 

You read this article and you kind of wonder - if you take all that is bad and inhuman out of Trump, and just leave in some of the goofiness, would you get something approximating Joe Biden?

Why do you ask questions you know the answer to?
I must live in a bubble because I don't know anyone who thinks Trump is a better option. I asked more in disbelief than in expecting a serious response.

Sent from my G5 using Tapatalk

30 minutes ago, Orale said:

I must live in a bubble because I don't know anyone who thinks Trump is a better option. I asked more in disbelief than in expecting a serious response.

Sent from my G5 using Tapatalk

You live in a bubble of non-regards.  Johnny Sack is a regard.  Pay him no mind.

Just want to reiterate that any person who has read through Trump’s tweets during his Presidency, and watched his televised commentary on any topic, and yet still plans to vote for him, has to be one of the dumbest people on the planet.

• Like 1

• immamac changed the title to Things seem to be going quite well for Joe Biden