Nice marmot...

Longhornstampede

Rodents and the fleas that infest them, however, are the main carriers and transmitters of the plague.

Plague is most frequently transmitted through bites from infected fleas, but it can also be spread by direct contact with the tissues or fluids of an infected animal or the inhalation of respiratory droplets from close contact with an infected person.

So did they get the plague from flea bites or food prep?  She was so proud of stuffing it herself.

47 minutes ago, Longhornstampede said:

Darwin sits on his throne, staring at a cold, hard world, red in tooth and claw. He observes the struggle for survival with a flinty, emotionless gaze. Sometimes, when somebody commits suicide by stupidity, Darwin smiles.

5c65af3665?resize=width_1200&type=jpg&c=

• Like 1

1 hour ago, atomheartbevo said:

NEXT YOU'RE GONNA TELL ME I CAN'T DRINK MY RAW MILK AND SKIP VACCINATING MY KIDS YOU FUCKING MONSTER!

I strenuously object.  enjoying raw milk, steak tartare, rare burgers, and other culinary delights should not be associated with the fucking lunacy that is the anti-vax crowd.  

I have to admit, whenever I'm ATV'ing across the mountain passes in Colorado and come across a marmot, my first thought is, "Damn, now THAT looks like a healthy meal.  I think I'll eat him raw."

I do this while hanging my gf's used tampons from tree limbs in an effort to invite the friendly, loving companionship of the local bear population.

Edited by Augustus
  • Like 2