Baylor Rape Talk Not Going Away

Doc Reeves

3 minutes ago, Neonmoon said:

NCAA isn’t doing shit. They are a hollow name. They reversed Penn State sanctions. They let SEC teams buy players with impunity. They didn’t do shit to Oregon. Don’t get me started on how dirty basketball is today. The NCAA is dead. 

They are all the money changers in the temple and a total disgrace to society.

• Like 2

On 12/20/2018 at 10:44 AM, 'stache said:

I thought she consented to passing out in her own vomit.  What the problem is?

Her last words before blacking out were reported to be, "Make sure all the big bad men get turns running train on me while I'm out." Anyone who can tolerate the thought of what Baylor happily ignored amazes me. Imagine your wives and daughters raped and then cast aside as well by the "Christian" system put in place to protect them. Your granddaughters. The poison in the hearts of the self-righteous crowd at Baylor who bemoan their mistreatment will need supernatural power to reverse.

• Like 1

17 minutes ago, Magus Ossis said:

Her last words before blacking out were reported to be, "Make sure all the big bad men get turns running train on me while I'm out." Anyone who can tolerate the thought of what Baylor happily ignored amazes me. Imagine your wives and daughters raped and then cast aside as well by the "Christian" system put in place to protect them. Your granddaughters. The poison in the hearts of the self-righteous crowd at Baylor who bemoan their mistreatment will need supernatural power to reverse.

Well, she drank alcohol, so the rules of religious goodness don't apply.

• 2 months later...

Jason Cook, Baylor’s vice president for marketing and communications, explained in a statement that the removal of the newspapers was a miscommunication. He said the incident was an isolated one, vowing to never let it happen again.

“Campus Visits has never given blanket instructions to campus tour guides to remove papers from newsstands or to shy away from answering any question honestly and factually from prospective students and their families about our campus today and past issues,” Cook said in the statement. “They were not asked to destroy or remove papers.”

You'd think the VP of Communications would be able to lie more convincingly than this.  Especially at Baylor.

Sounds like this girl might have made the entire thing up: 

https://blacksportsonline.com/2019/02/ex-baylor-lb-shawn-oakman-found-not-guilty-of-rape-details-on-deleted-text-messages-recovered-from-accuser-witnesses-contradicting-her-story-that-led-to-his-acquittal-pics-vids/

I get the Baylor hate, but given there have been two convictions, three arrests I do wonder how the racial dynamics come to play here. You have poor, young black men being accused of raping middle-class / upper-class white women. I wonder if the roles are reversed this is not convered differently.

• Fuck You 2

22 minutes ago, Bullneck said:

How is this dumb?

I agree with her take, or did you miss that? 

If she wants to come across a little... sharper... maybe she could make it more than 2 words next time before misspelling something. 

6 hours ago, ztejas said:

I agree with her take, or did you miss that? 

If she wants to come across a little... sharper... maybe she could make it more than 2 words next time before misspelling something. 

Don't know what compelled you to comment on her spelling and whether or not you think she's sharp?   

7 hours ago, Kyle said:

Sounds like this girl might have made the entire thing up: 

https://blacksportsonline.com/2019/02/ex-baylor-lb-shawn-oakman-found-not-guilty-of-rape-details-on-deleted-text-messages-recovered-from-accuser-witnesses-contradicting-her-story-that-led-to-his-acquittal-pics-vids/

I get the Baylor hate, but given there have been two convictions, three arrests I do wonder how the racial dynamics come to play here. You have poor, young black men being accused of raping middle-class / upper-class white women. I wonder if the roles are reversed this is not convered differently.

How should it be covered?

27 minutes ago, Bullneck said:

Don't know what compelled you to comment on her spelling and whether or not you think she's sharp?   

I really dont give a fuck. You dug a comment I made in December. If you want to get pissy and talk about feelings and political correctness go to the CR. 

any university with an ounce of common sense would have their student conduct office under strict instructions to immediately get a 15 passenger van, 1 straight male, one straight female, a gay male, a gay female and two trannies (and possibly repeat for all minority groups) and immediately when any allegation of rape or sexual assault comes to that office they all jump in the van and drive to the largest available police office (county if in a "college town" and NEVER the university police) and watch the person make a written complaint and then they are taken to the hospital for a rape kit (if applicable)

if needed to the hospital first while the "inclusive group" dials 911 and has the police meet them there

the victim can also pick their own smaller members of the "inclusive group" to go in the van

any victim that refuses to make a written statement to police signs a document stating their refusal with inclusive group members as witnesses that is still turned over to the largest available area police force

universities were stupid as shit to ever take on the investigation of serious crimes especially involving athletes

Edited by ButtFumble
  • Like 1

2 minutes ago, ButtFumble said:

any university with an ounce of common sense would have their student conduct office under strict instructions to immediately get a 15 passenger van, 1 straight male, one straight female, a gay male, a gay female and two trannies (and possibly repeat for all minority groups) and immediately when any allegation of rape or sexual assault comes to that office they all jump in the van and drive to the largest available police office (county if in a "college town" and NEVER the university police) and watch the person make a written complaint and then they are taken to the hospital for a rape kit (if applicable)

if needed to the hospital first while the "inclusive group" dials 911 and has the police meet them there

universities were stupid as shit to ever take on the investigation of serious crimes especially involving athletes

Only if Dwayne Johnson gets to play one of the trannies.

the victim can also pick their own smaller members of the "inclusive group" to go in the van
any victim that refuses to make a written signs a document stating their refusal that is still turned over to the largest available area police force

Have no idea what you’re bumbling about. If you’re talking about the efficacy of Title IX compliance, you’re in the wrong thread because Baylor doesn’t do Title IX compliance.

Baylor is what happens when victims alleging rape are targeted by campus athletics, campus administration, campus police, local police and have it all swept under the rug by the Texas attorney general.
  • Like 4

20 minutes ago, Eskimohorn said:

Have no idea what you’re bumbling about. If you’re talking about the efficacy of Title IX compliance, you’re in the wrong thread because Baylor doesn’t do Title IX compliance.

Baylor is what happens when victims alleging rape are targeted by campus athletics, campus administration, campus police, local police and have it all swept under the rug by the Texas attorney general.

you have clearly missed the reality where dozens of universities have botched rape and sexual assault investigations....botching them both against the potential victim and against the accused

this is not something that is unique to Baylor or The State of Texas

• Like 2

2 hours ago, ztejas said:

I really dont give a fuck. You dug a comment I made in December. If you want to get pissy and talk about feelings and political correctness go to the CR. 

That's more like it.  

I suspected in your initial comment you were unsure whether to back the post you put up 100% or hedge and give it the "even a dumb chick is right twice a day."

26 minutes ago, Bullneck said:

That's more like it.  

I suspected in your initial comment you were unsure whether to back the post you put up 100% or hedge and give it the "even a dumb chick is right twice a day."

I'm not unsure that it was a well-intended analogy and I'm not unsure that people that post shit like that on twitter tend to be morons. 

She could have made her point more cogently than she did. 

1 hour ago, ztejas said:

I'm not unsure that it was a well-intended analogy and I'm not unsure that people that post shit like that on twitter tend to be morons. 

She could have made her point more cogently than she did. 

Well, I thought the her tweet was great. And cogent.  Like, 9.98 on the Cogency Scale. 

Moving forward, I'll make a mental note that you are a stickler for spelling.  

4 hours ago, Eskimohorn said:

Wasn't the DA involved too? Pretty shitty to point out the "missed one!!" part considering that list but still... Burn it to the ground. All of it. Magnolia Real Estate, too, so I don't have to watch anymore reruns.

• Like 1

you have clearly missed the reality where dozens of universities have botched rape and sexual assault investigations....botching them both against the potential victim and against the accused
this is not something that is unique to Baylor or The State of Texas

You are clearly in the wrong thread. Baylor’s systematic cover-up is nothing like what you’re talking about.

Wasn't the DA involved too? Pretty shitty to point out the "missed one!!" part considering that list but still... Burn it to the ground. All of it. Magnolia Real Estate, too, so I don't have to watch anymore reruns.

You do realize that television is optional, right?

18 hours ago, Eskimohorn said:

You are clearly in the wrong thread. Baylor’s systematic cover-up is nothing like what you’re talking about.

what I am talking about is that it is much more difficult for a UNIVERSITY to be accused of a coverup when the university does not take on the job of the police and instead facilitates the immediate reporting of serious allegations of crime to the nearest and largest law enforcement agency in the area that would have the least possible chance to be influenced by the university

but even after all of this stuff with Baylor and with other schools being accused of covering up one of more rapes there are still many universities that will attempt to be the first investigators or accusations or rape or domestic violence or other crimes (even ones that happen off campus)

of the two Baylor students that have been convicted out of three trials so far one of them had serious allegations against them from Penn State that were never full investigated and seemed to end with them being kicked out of school and the same with the Baylor player from Boise

it is just as easy for a university to be sued when they refuse a student or kick a player off of a team (especially when playing college sports is wrongly viewed as a right or a job by many people that will never have a pro sports career) when there is never a conviction or even a major case field and all the more so when the incidents happened at another school

I am not making any excuses for Baylor I am simply saying that all these universities that continue to try and be the front line investigators of any serious crimes on or off campus are stupid and opening themselves up to massive liability especially if the accused is a student athlete