Art Briles: New Head Coach of Mount Vernon High School in Texas

Landomatic

On 9/18/2019 at 8:37 PM, Deej said:

You can't blame Art for the fact that a bunch of hussies conned his players into raping them. They had vaginas and everything. What was a God-fearing Christian man to do? 

Ask for forgiveness afterward.  Duh.

Edited by Bullneck

Mount Vernon gets another test tonight against undefeated Hughes Springs 

Also a new article about ole'Art came out http:// https://www.csmonitor.com/USA/Society/2019/0925/What-it-means-to-be-coach-in-Texas.-Art-Briles-return-to-football 

some highlights, 

Like most young boys, Holly Grigson’s two sons love sports. But with their father not in the picture, sports have taken on an extra significance for them. She highlights a baseball coach they’ve had for years.

“It’s like he’s taken them in. I mean, if they need it they can call him in the middle of the night if they need anything,” she says.

“That’s the way coaches are,” she adds, “and I think Coach Briles is like that, too. I can sense that in him.”

In Steve-O’s Pizza and Pub, where Ms. Grigson works as a waitress, It’s the view that seems to prevail in Mount Vernon.

One of her sons, a quarterback for the eighth grade football team, “loves Coach Briles,” she says. Every time he has stopped in at Steve-O’s he’s been “super, super nice.”

Sitting at the bar, Jason Ross adds that having a coach as talented and well connected as Mr. Briles can only benefit the players long term, particularly with college recruiters.

“He’s a [Division I] coach, he knows all the other D1 coaches. ... If any of those kids has decent talent and size, he’ll deliver for them,” he says.

1 minute ago, Boogaloo said:

Mount Vernon gets another test tonight against undefeated Hughes Springs 

Also a new article about ole'Art came out http:// https://www.csmonitor.com/USA/Society/2019/0925/What-it-means-to-be-coach-in-Texas.-Art-Briles-return-to-football 

some highlights, 

Like most young boys, Holly Grigson’s two sons love sports. But with their father not in the picture, sports have taken on an extra significance for them. She highlights a baseball coach they’ve had for years.

“It’s like he’s taken them in. I mean, if they need it they can call him in the middle of the night if they need anything,” she says.

“That’s the way coaches are,” she adds, “and I think Coach Briles is like that, too. I can sense that in him.”

In Steve-O’s Pizza and Pub, where Ms. Grigson works as a waitress, It’s the view that seems to prevail in Mount Vernon.

One of her sons, a quarterback for the eighth grade football team, “loves Coach Briles,” she says. Every time he has stopped in at Steve-O’s he’s been “super, super nice.”

Sitting at the bar, Jason Ross adds that having a coach as talented and well connected as Mr. Briles can only benefit the players long term, particularly with college recruiters.

“He’s a [Division I] coach, he knows all the other D1 coaches. ... If any of those kids has decent talent and size, he’ll deliver for them,” he says.

Glad Ms. Grigson doesn't seem to have daughters. 

Ole Jason gets the bargain they've made, though.

5 minutes ago, Boogaloo said:

Sitting at the bar, Jason Ross adds that having a coach as talented and well connected as Mr. Briles can only benefit the players long term, particularly with teaching proper steroid usage and how to get all the pussy they can forcibly take.

Fixed.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

4 hours ago, Boogaloo said:

Closest game of the season so far for ole’ Art but still undefeated and 5-0. 

Have heard rumours to the effect that RG3 may be making a visit to Mount Vernon to work with the qb’s a little and show support for his old coach 

Nah. RG3 is going to MV to find another white girl. 

• 2 weeks later...
2 minutes ago, futureman said:

apparently he’s been using ineligible players.  I’m sure most of you will be jerking off to the thought of him forfeiting games. 

That thought is third or fourth on the list of self gratification methods for me, but yeah

He was also using an ineligible coach

I'm shocked

5 minutes ago, The Earl of Texas said:

Ok we get it you love Art Briles now shut the fuck up

you’ve always been pretty simple.  I don’t give a shit about art briles.  just saying these new developments don’t affect his chances of being handed a trophy by UIL officials. 

10 minutes ago, futureman said:

it won’t change anything.  he’s still gonna make the playoffs and possibly win a state title.

They're not even going to win their District.

Atlanta, Hooks, and Jefferson all have something for the Rapist Enabler.

3 minutes ago, Iceman said:

They're not even going to win their District.

Atlanta, Hooks, and Jefferson all have something for the Rapist Enabler.

oh yeah?  maybe, I dunno.  I don’t know shit about their district, or 3A football.  just mildly amused by the primal hatred he pulls out of the depths of some people. 

• Fuck You 1

Greed and rape are two different levels of morality, IMHO.  At least in SMU's case, it was a victimless crime.  In Briles' case, there's just no perp...(allegedly)

and SMU took out the saber wielding gomer.  That counts for something.
victimless?

CJK5H

1 minute ago, markstanco said:

Didnt click on the link to see what players.

But I believe he had some out of state studs that came in. Was it these two guys?

I think so.  two brothers from colorado.  their parents swear they moved from colorado to mt vernon, texas, for work.  

I think so.  two brothers from colorado.  their parents swear they moved from colorado to mt vernon, texas, for work.  

One from california too I believe.

I cant imagine moving to MTV for work, unless transfer from within Lowes to their distribution center 5 miles down the interstate. Other than that the industry is a few power plants nearby and retail. Mt Pleasant and Sulphur Springs have a few more choices but I am really reaching to give them the benefit of the doubt.