Fuck Kirk Herbstreit.

Tx_2_Sc85

Fuck that mother fucker for running his cock holster all fucking game and never missing an opportunity to take jabs at Texas. What about the “DBU” shirts comment he made saying that he didn’t really even understand it because Texas shouldn’t even be in the convo. Yes I know our dbs have looked like ass since forever ago but still FUCK YOU HERBIE! You and Zach can go back to y’alls cesspool in fucking Ohio bitch. 

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 4

2 minutes ago, Texasborn91 said:

And LSU did? Welcome to modern college football. There aren’t no fly zones anymore. LSU claims DBU bc they are getting a fuck ton of kids drafted right now. 

Shut Sam down in the first half. Shut out Collin Johnson in the first half. Put us in a hole we couldn’t get out of. They weren’t great but they were better than our defense 

7 minutes ago, Red Five said:

No, his “Texas shouldn’t even be in the conversation” comment was asinine.

Again, it is our DBs making that claim. He is certainly free to call up Michael Huff and company and have a discussion about it.

3 minutes ago, Bill Lumbergh said:
11 minutes ago, mdmost said:
No, actually the DBU shirts were fucking stupid. Earn that shit. You didn’t tonight 

Can we agree that both the shirts were dumb bc we didn't earn them, and fuck Kirk Herbstreit?

I have no opinion on the shirts, as I never played DB for Texas. That is the players deal. The school did not make those shirts.

1 minute ago, TexArcher said:

I mean, I get that Burrow had an amazing game.  He deserved the love he got from the broadcasters.

But Sam put up video game numbers, too, while keeping is in the game over and over again.  And I don't remember Herbie saying much about him or Duvernay the whole night.  

Yeah. But why listen to him anyway? He clearly thinks our school is trash. Why such a biased man, on record calling us scum publicly, is getting work calling our games is beyond me.

Edited by Valmy77

Just now, Red Five said:

DBU doesn’t mean “best DBs in 2019”.

no kidding. 

no he didn't have a point.

you can critique the current players without wallowing in ignorance about CF history.

if he said Texas didn't a RB tradition because of the play tonight, would some of you also agree that he had a point?

for a guy with his stage, he should be acquainted with the particulars of CF programs. He doesn't even need to do the work. he has statisticians that are paid basically to look this stuff up

Oh, and his line about "I didn't even know Texas considered themselves in the conversation for DBU; I thought that was LSU, Ohio State" or something like that...

Herbie, this is your job, man.  Try to watch some games other than the ones you're broadcasting.  Pay attention to the awards, like the Thorpe.  Maybe watch the NFL draft, too.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, TexArcher said:

Oh, and his line about "I didn't even know Texas considered themselves in the conversation for DBU; I thought that was LSU, Ohio State" or something like that...

Herbie, this is your job, man.  Try to watch some games other than the ones you're broadcasting.  Pay attention to the awards, like the Thorpe.  Maybe watch the NFL draft, too.

He's only concerned about the Herbie awards, which are for the best SEC and Ohio State players in the country.

Edited by texaslong

7 minutes ago, TexArcher said:

I mean, I get that Burrow had an amazing game.  He deserved the love he got from the broadcasters.

But Sam put up video game numbers, too, while keeping is in the game over and over again.  And I don't remember Herbie saying much about him or Duvernay the whole night.  

How ,any deep balls did Sam complete? If I’m wrong, fuck me

• Fuck You 1

9 minutes ago, TexArcher said:

he bragged about Duvernay the whole game

27 minutes ago, Spankytoes said:

Fuck you. He was 100% correct

Fuck you.  He was not.

18 minutes ago, Red Five said:

DBU doesn’t mean “best DBs in 2019”.

Because this.

18 minutes ago, TexArcher said:

Interesting that he was able to talk so long and eloquently about Burrow and LSU with those SEC cocks in his mouth, huh?  To hear him talk you would think we lost by 25 points. 

14 minutes ago, cabowabo said:

He picked Texas as a playoff team for fuck’s sake. Quit whining bitches. 

So because of that pick we are supposed to ignore the obvious bias from him tonight?  

That's just dumb.

Edited by TrashMaster G

22 minutes ago, TexArcher said:

He absolutely showered Duvernay with praise and had plenty to say about Ehlinger.

We fans only hear what broadcasters say when it's something we don't like.

Same as how the only holding we see in any game is by the opposing offensive line.

Edited by Augustus
  • Like 3

3 minutes ago, Augustus said:

He absolutely showered Duvernay with praise and had plenty to say about Ehlinger.

We fans only hear what broadcasters say when it's something we don't like.

Same as how the only holding we see in any game is by the opposing offensive line.

you mean Aikman doesn't really hate the Cowboys? I was told different

8 hours ago, Helobious said:

I just didn’t like how he was already saying CJ didn’t recover the onside in bounds before he even saw a replay. He was right, but fuck.

side note, that was one of the 5 best onside kicks I’ve ever seen. Easily.

Just to be clear, you are upset because the announcer correctly explained the action on the field? That's asinine. 

• Like 2