Js1

Peacock - NBC's WTF streaming service

featuring reboots of all your favorite shows!

https://www.cnbc.com/2019/09/17/nbc-names-its-new-streaming-service-peacock.html

https://www.hollywoodreporter.com/live-feed/nbcuniversals-streaming-strategy-name-programming-lineup-revealed-1240157

Reboots of Battlestar Galactica (wtf), Saved by the Bell and Punky Brewster!  Plus original content such as Dr. Death, Brave new World and Angelyne. 

Featuring a library of former NBC/USA/Bravo shows such as: The Office, P&R, 30 Rock, Everybody Loves Raymond, Frasier, King of Queens, Married with Children, SNL, Will and Grace, The Real Housewives, Chrisley Knows Best, etc. 

Sounds like reboot of BSG by Mr Robot creator. That could be good. The other 2 are sequels with some original cast.

Sucks another pay streaming service.

3 minutes ago, atomheartbevo said:

Why do we need a second  third BSG series?   The first second was great.  They won’t top Edward James Olmos.  

4 minutes ago, atomheartbevo said:

Why do we need a second BSG series?   The first was great.  They won’t top Edward James Olmos.  

Exactly my point.

Why?  Sure it kind of went weird at the end, but damnit, it was great. 

5 minutes ago, atomheartbevo said:

Why do we need a second BSG series?   The first was great.  They won’t top Edward James Olmos.  

So say we all

I am always in the camp of remake whatever. If I hear its good, then I will watch. Not enough good space scifi.

So apparently they're going to be showing all the same EPL games on Peacock Premium as NBC Sports Gold. Peacock Premium is $30 a year, NBC Sports Gold last year for me was $70 I think? So might be a cheaper route for fellow EPL fans if true. Go Seagulls!

https://barrettsportsmedia.com/2020/02/21/epl-games-on-peacock-could-hurt-nbc-sports-gold/

Wasn't the EJO version the second BSG series? If it extends the universe as stated, it has potential. All the rest of those? Garbage.

No Seinfeld, Friends or Cheers on NBC’s streaming app because NBC either doesn’t own the rights to the shows (Cheers and Friends), or they’re locked up long term with Hulu/Netflix (Seinfeld).   Plus, Cosby is a rapist.  

That’s a pretty weak menu for a streaming app.

51 minutes ago, billfromlaketravis said:

What will the monthly cost be to watch AP Bio? 

Not sure. It's free for most shows and movies. However, some will require a "premium" subscription which costs either $30 a year or $80 a year for ad-free.

I have no clue what will be hidden behind the paywall and what won't. I am only getting it for EPL.

image.thumb.png.254dce26c48f9b3a9a6e2bb0c27f8e6c.png

Edited by MillerEP