Hugo Stiglitz

Facebook AKA “Hydra” Thread

I’m certain his dinners in no way directly related to conservatives spending millions on political ads or on coordinating strategy against the leading Dem candidate actively campaigning on breaking up his company. He has dinners with lots of people- you should try it!

I have to think political ads are not a huge portion of Facebook’s total ad revenue. In 2018 their total ad revenue was 55 BILLION DOLLARS.

I feel like there’s a real easy solution for Zuckerberg - ban all political ads. Period.

14 hours ago, Bama Chick said:

I have to think political ads are not a huge portion of Facebook’s total ad revenue. In 2018 their total ad revenue was 55 BILLION DOLLARS.

I feel like there’s a real easy solution for Zuckerberg - ban all political ads. Period.

The Pod Save America guys agree with you.

That would have been the easiest solution from the beginning, but for whatever reason Zuckerburg refused.  Now he's actively helping foreign governments influence American elections.  He deserves the beatdown he's going to get from President Warren.

The Pod Save America guys agree with you.

I’m behind on their podcast, I need to catch up but I’ve been back on my true crime podcast bullshit lately.

Listening to the political podcasts was bumming me out.

Hearing stories about literal murder is better for my mental health than listening to the latest about Trump.

What a world.

12 hours ago, Bama Chick said:

I’m behind on their podcast, I need to catch up but I’ve been back on my true crime podcast bullshit lately.

Listening to the political podcasts was bumming me out.

Hearing stories about literal murder is better for my mental health than listening to the latest about Trump.

What a world.

Quit listening over a year ago because it bummed me out as well.  Doubled up on Maron and now am back to music or anything else.  

3 hours ago, 4th&Five said:

Good lord, first comment is from a Drudge reporter telling her to get over it.  Some people deserve to be hit by trucks.

No, we don't have to live it Mark.  The world will get along just fine without you or Facebook.

38 minutes ago, Bruh Man said:

AOC gutted him. His answer to the last question is frightening. 

Zuck claims he first became aware of Cambridge Analytica in March 2018 ?!!!

what a whopping bald-faced lie.  You know he knows he lied as he comes back to it unprompted attempting a plausible hedge after AOC let him hang himself with that initial lie.  Vile.

https://www.cnn.com/2019/10/28/tech/facebook-false-ads-california-governor/index.html

New York (CNN Business)A San Francisco man is going to extreme lengths to call out Facebook's controversial policy of allowing politicians to run false ads on its platform. On Monday morning, he registered as a candidate in California's 2022 gubernatorial election -- not with the primary goal of becoming governor, but so he can run false Facebook ads of his own.

11 minutes ago, babysdaddy said:

Borat goes ham

Great speech at the ADL awards last night.  20 minutes long and worth it.

For those lazy like me.

One of my favorite Comedians. Fantastic job.

mpu

Football ... Basketball ... Baseball ... Other Sports ... Recruiting ... Gambling ... Movies & TV ... Music ... Hobbies ... Lulz ... Food & Travel ... Daily Texan ... Help ... For Sale ... Politics ... Board Discussion