Big XII Championship - Baylor @ Oklahoma

Constant

3 minutes ago, Barry said:

That's MIke Defee's crew for ya. Dude's too uptight. 

I don't believe this is Defee's crew rather is an "all star" crew from the top ranked refs over the season at their reffing position. 

(could be wrong though.  Defee's crew has a friend of a friend on it, and I don't see him out there.)

Edited by Pancho

2 minutes ago, Nueces River Rat said:

OU got called for a hold.   Damn the whole crew must have not got their paychecks.

They had to call that, the entire left side of the line held their guy, everyone of them. Fucking A, ou's holding is a thing to see

I don't believe this is Defee's crew rather is an "all star" crew from the top ranked refs over the season at their reffing position. 
(could be wrong though.  Defee's crew has a friend of a friend on it, and I don't see him out there.)

How much does he make fixing games?

Just now, SDG said:

Is Alamo in play for us at 7-5?   

Yep. If OU and Baylor didn't make the playoffs, we'd fall to Camping World. If it plays out that OU wins, they go to the playoff, Baylor to the Sugar, and then the Alamo picks 3rd. We haven't been there since 2013. The Pac 12 won't send a good fan base. Maybe they take KSU or ISU first but I'd bet on us.