BigDHornfan

Getting Laid 2020

On 3/24/2020 at 3:13 PM, tbone_ said:

Me too. Subscribed just for Marfa updates.

Nothing so far. This is every bit as bad as I remember. Living in a very small town combined with a major pandemic probably isn't helping.... 

Started off with Tinder but it hasn't been the oasis of tramps with low self esteem I was hoping for. Over 10 years ago when I last tried this online crap I don't remember having to screen for trannies....man, there sure are a lot of them out there now and they're better looking than most of the women. 🤣

I'm also working POF. There are more women on there but progress is slow. I've had a couple big uns' tug the line and although I'd almost fuck dirt at this point , apparently I still have some remnants of standards. That won't last. Meanwhile, the profiles all start looking the same :

"No games. Are there any real guys out there? My ( 2, 3, 6,  156 kids) are the most important thing to me. NOT looking to hook up. NO FWB. It's so hard to write about myself. Just ask. No fakes. Friends first. My pictures are 10 years old & I 'm 30lbs heavier now but imma let you figure that out. I'm a diva and I don't need a man. Fuck you. Pay me.". 

I'll try to have better news soon... 

I'll try to have better news soon... 

Good because that shit was disappointing. Lots of people are counting on you in this time of crisis man.

5 minutes ago, South Austin said:

Twice last night. With another woman!

congrats, now quarantine yourself for 14 days.(with a different woman)

Posted (edited)

And again this afternoon. I’m a fan of social distancing.

Edit:  And in all seriousness, we’ve pretty much closed a loop, so it’s not like I’m fucking without being mindful of the current situation.

Edited by South Austin

On 3/31/2020 at 12:23 AM, Bogeywon said:

I just got laid. Some Sex Same Sex!

On 3/31/2020 at 4:06 AM, NWBuck said:

Fify 

No judgement here

Edited by Homercles