Sign in to follow this  
Goo Punch

Nikola Jokic deserves his own thread

Lot of stupid threads have popped up during the suspended season/COVID lockdown, but this isn't one of them. Jokic definitely deserves his own thread.

Love the two-man offense that he and Murray run. Even when they were putting a clinic on my Spurs in last year's playoffs, it was still fun to watch. Genuinely don't know how you stop it other than do your best and hope for a miss.

I lived in Denver for a season and a half (January 2018 - June 2019) and he is just a joy to watch.

His arms look like he was a stretch Armstrong doll and someone just pulled on his arms before he was passed the ball.

He has about a 2" vertical leap, but with those arms and his height, he can still dunk.

He has Magic/Bird type of court vision as well. He sees EVERYTHING.

Denver is a really fun team to watch and he's the biggest single reason for that.

Posted (edited)

I would love to see see this team evolve around him to the point where we got a Nuggets vs Bucks Finals, just to see these two teams that are built around these two freak players who couldn't be different from one another. I would really enjoy watching that. 

Edited by Goo Punch

Posted (edited)

that teardrop fade away is fucking devastating. such a badass signature move. 

edit: also note how many and-1's he gets for his teammates. he drops a perfect pass in to a moving target with a defender draped all over him and its a layup +1 all day. such a unique weapon. 

Edited by Goo Punch

Anybody tracked him during the quarantine? Wonder if he shows up looking like he did in March or at the beginning of the season

4 hours ago, Pato del Muerto said:

Went from 1992 Magic to 1982 Magic in a few months. 

somebody better alert the CDC

17 hours ago, Pato del Muerto said:

Went from 1992 Magic to 1982 Magic in a few months. 

...from 1952 Rock Hudson to 1982 Rock Hudson in a few months.

Next time don't hang out with Djokovic

My dad called me and said he heard that Luka tested positive.  I’m guessing it’s either Jokic or Djokovic, cause my dad can be dumb like that.