Vic Mackey

What Did You Think Was Indicators of Wealth When Growing Up?

10 hours ago, mulletpelini said:

Their pool house and new house they built soon after, thanks you.  True story, while we were dating, they were building the new bigger badder house.  The moving day was coming up and I was asked to help and of course I wanted to be the good boyfriend.  I didn't think about it till after, but the whole moving day, I felt like a dead duck, everyone kinda looking at/treating me like they would never see me again.  Turns out, they were right, she broke up with me the next day or so after the move was done.  Called bullshit on her for doing that, she said her dad asked her to wait til the move was done so I could help them move.  Dad didn't get that rich for being a dumbass.

How many bags of shit did you light on the porch of their new house?

Karma was on my side.  The guy she broke up with me for died and the next guy after that she married.  He's a piece of shit, always was.  Congrats!

1 hour ago, mulletpelini said:

Karma was on my side.  The guy she broke up with me for died and the next guy after that she married.  He's a piece of shit, always was.  Congrats!

Glad it worked out for you. I like how you omitted the cause of death. Nice. If pressed, plead the 5th.

plead the fifth dave chappelle GIF