Jump to content

Identifying Trump rioters


Recommended Posts

The intent of this thread is to post the identity of the Trump supporting rioters who invaded Capitol on January 6th.  I want it to be a resource for anyone responding to the idiots who are trying to claim that it was actually Antifa dressed up as Trump supporters.  With that in mind, it would be better if folks just post articles instead of commentary.  (There have been several folks already identified on the big thread, but it's hard to find since that is a fast moving thread.) 

 

So, Chris Grider, Trump supporter from Central Texas: 

https://www.kwtx.com/2021/01/07/central-texas-man-witnessed-deadly-shooting-as-trump-supporters-stormed-us-capitol/

 

  • Hook 'Em 5
  • Like 3
Link to post
Share on other sites

Chris' winery is about to receive a huge influx of business from pro-Trumper/MAGA types who think his sock-juice tastes like Burgundian gold.  6 months from now, there's going to be a curious lien on his property though.  12 months from now, Chris won't own anything in the state of Texas.  Sorry Chris, you done fucked up.  you know that right?  Maybe your surly friends can save you.  Sorry, we need examples and you're screaming out to be made one.  You won't be in business by the close of 2021.  I promise you.  We just need to somebody to lash out at and you're the nearest dumbass.  

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)

There is a long video of the domestic terrorists leaving the front doors of the capital, celebrating. It was the video where they exited the door scratched “murder the media”. All these people should be identified and arrested. 
 

edit: found it 

 

Edited by Neonmoon
Link to post
Share on other sites

There is a claim that the guy on the left in this picture is Philly Anitfa. 

  

GettyImages-1230453292-1.jpg?w=1280

 

While there is a guy on the Philly Antifa website that looks like him, it's actually because they are doxxing neo-Nazi Jason Tankersley.  

(I don't know if Jason Tankersley is the guy on the left, but that's the reason Philly Antifa has a picture of him.) 

https://phillyantifa.org/keystone-united-exposed-day-15-jason-tankersley/?fbclid=IwAR2Sg0ScY_92aoy5cFkw_9QOBSRpi7WEH7ELMCUjIKyDXmUtn4GYq2W0A-M

 

 

Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)
4 minutes ago, Nice Guy Eddie said:

My understanding is that the 2 main "groups" yesterday at the Capitol were MAGA and Q. Now Q is also made up of antifa/anarchists types as well. 

If there is any evidence that people who are Antifa, or even who had previously protested against Trump, were part of the group who stormed the Capitol, feel free to post it.  So far, I've just seen Trumpsters and Neo-Nazis, and those circles overlap quite a bit. And considering the sheer volume of bullshit that is peddled out there, I think having evidence is important. 

Edited by Tuco
  • Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, Tuco said:

If there is any evidence that people who are Antifa, or even who had previously protested against Trump, were part of the group who stormed the Capitol, feel free to post it.  So far, I've just seen Trumpsters and Neo-Nazis, and those circles overlap quite a bit. And considering the sheer volume of bullshit that is peddled out there, I think having evidence is important. 

I think its tough to easily identify who is with what group as they don't have membership lists. All of these groups, including hardcore MAGA are relatively disorganized.

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Nice Guy Eddie said:

I think its tough to easily identify who is with what group as they don't have membership lists. All of these groups, including hardcore MAGA are relatively disorganized.

Yet it's pretty easy to identify many of the Trumpsters already. People frequently identify their affiliations and actions on social media. Certainly many Republicans will be looking to deflect any culpability by highlighting Antifa or Dems who may have entered the Capitol. When they do, post them.  If they don't find anything, I think that is a pretty good indications that there was not a significant representation from Antifa in the group.  Will you still maintain your "understanding" with a dearth of evidence to support it?  

Link to post
Share on other sites

From the original link from OP - on why they were there-

Quote

Grider, a Trump supporter from Chilton, says he went to Washington, D.C. to take part in the rally to support Mr. Trump’s claims of election fraud.

“Maybe there was, maybe there wasn’t, but what troubles me is the ‘nothing to see here’ attitude,” said Grider. “The President asked people to come and show their support, I feel like it’s the least that we could do, it’s kind of why I came from Central Texas and went all the way to D.C., he’s done a lot for the country and he asked this and I figured that’s something that I could do, so that’s why I went and showed up and showed support.”

should not the instigator be charged at some point?

 

  • Hook 'Em 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

These dumbasses wil be fairly easy to find.  As these are the dumbasses that live and breath social media.  Sort of like the dumb fuck that identified himself as the guy who ran into a Biden supporter off I-35 South of San Marco a while back.  They just are not that smart...

Link to post
Share on other sites
8 minutes ago, msbesq said:

Paul Davis, now former associate general counsel of Goosehead Insurance.

The search for that led me to this Twitter thread, with similar intent to my post.  I've got to do some work, but will get back to this later. 

 

Link to post
Share on other sites
9 minutes ago, msbesq said:

Paul Davis, now former associate general counsel of Goosehead Insurance.

Yep.  I left a vm on their main number early this morning; nothing unhinged just an "are all of your directors seditionists?" question.  Got a call back this morning (was on a call so they left a message) saying Paul was no longer w/ the company and he in no way represents their ethics, yada, yada, yada.

Pretty cool to get a call back.  Respkt knuckles 

  • Hook 'Em 2
Link to post
Share on other sites

Will this effect his underwriting status?  traveling thousands of miles to voluntarily confront people with tear gas?  Makes my penchant for good red wine look tame.

  • Hook 'Em 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, DigglerontheHoof said:

Yep.  I left a vm on their main number early this morning; nothing unhinged just an "are all of your directors seditionists?" question.  Got a call back this morning (was on a call so they left a message) saying Paul was no longer w/ the company and he in no way represents their ethics, yada, yada, yada.

Pretty cool to get a call back.  Respkt knuckles 

High Five The Office GIF

Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)
57 minutes ago, Neonmoon said:

There is a long video of the domestic terrorists leaving the front doors of the capital, celebrating. It was the video where they exited the door scratched “murder the media”. All these people should be identified and arrested. 
 

edit: found it 

 

It’s no coincidence that there’s not a single person in that video that I would want to hang out with or associate myself with in anyway.

trumpers have a certain look and behave a certain way. These people are human filth. Garbage. Waste of life. Total losers. Pathetic. Disgusting. Ugly.

 

 

Edited by Voldemort86
  • Hook 'Em 3
  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
15 minutes ago, Tuco said:

Yet it's pretty easy to identify many of the Trumpsters already. People frequently identify their affiliations and actions on social media. Certainly many Republicans will be looking to deflect any culpability by highlighting Antifa or Dems who may have entered the Capitol. When they do, post them.  If they don't find anything, I think that is a pretty good indications that there was not a significant representation from Antifa in the group.  Will you still maintain your "understanding" with a dearth of evidence to support it?  

Maybe already been debunked but who is this John Sullivan cat that was there?

 

Link to post
Share on other sites
16 minutes ago, Tuco said:

Yet it's pretty easy to identify many of the Trumpsters already. People frequently identify their affiliations and actions on social media. Certainly many Republicans will be looking to deflect any culpability by highlighting Antifa or Dems who may have entered the Capitol. When they do, post them.  If they don't find anything, I think that is a pretty good indications that there was not a significant representation from Antifa in the group.  Will you still maintain your "understanding" with a dearth of evidence to support it?  

Texags was trying to prove that the tribal guy with the spear was BLM, but it’s a 32 year old Qanon man from Arizona. Texags is always wrong.

  • Hook 'Em 1
  • Fuck Around and Find Out 1
  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
15 minutes ago, Pancho said:

 

WTF kind of business name is Goosehead Insurance anyway. 

I'm thinking about starting a business called Platypus Bill Automotive or Chicken Cloaca Dry Cleaning.

  • Haha 4
Link to post
Share on other sites
10 minutes ago, Don Johnson said:

Maybe already been debunked but who is this John Sullivan cat that was there?

That seems legit.  Although he does appear to be just documenting rather than instigating.  He certainly isn't dressed up like a Trumpster in some sort of false flag operation. 

  • Hook 'Em 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Tuco said:

That seems legit.  Although he does appear to be just documenting rather than instigating.  He certainly isn't dressed up like a Trumpster in some sort of false flag operation. 

He climbed in through the window of the US Capitol.  Most of the people being outed (rightfully so) aren't proven to be instigators.  They just are in photos.  But they broke into the US Capitol while congress was in session.  They are lucky they weren't shot.

It also doesn't help the narrative that there's no outside influences when you have a BLM guy in there with them.  I've been arguing with a buddy this morning and he throws this guy up as some plant that was stirring shit up.  I was hoping he'd been debunked.

Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)
21 minutes ago, Don Johnson said:

He climbed in through the window of the US Capitol.  Most of the people being outed (rightfully so) aren't proven to be instigators.  They just are in photos.  But they broke into the US Capitol while congress was in session.  They are lucky they weren't shot.

It also doesn't help the narrative that there's no outside influences when you have a BLM guy in there with them.  I've been arguing with a buddy this morning and he throws this guy up as some plant that was stirring shit up.  I was hoping he'd been debunked.

Ask your buddy if he takes pride in being a dumbfuck. 

The president straight up tells these people to do it, yet a plant was responsible for this. 

Edited by Bevo14
Link to post
Share on other sites
31 minutes ago, Don Johnson said:

He climbed in through the window of the US Capitol.  Most of the people being outed (rightfully so) aren't proven to be instigators.  They just are in photos.  But they broke into the US Capitol while congress was in session.  They are lucky they weren't shot.

It also doesn't help the narrative that there's no outside influences when you have a BLM guy in there with them.  I've been arguing with a buddy this morning and he throws this guy up as some plant that was stirring shit up.  I was hoping he'd been debunked.

I generally agree.  If they try to find anyone who entered illegally, he should be included.  But if your buddy can't distinguish someone acting as a non-credentialed journalist and someone who is trying to stop the democratic process, then there isn't anything you are going to say to convince him.  He started with a conclusion and will work his way back to support it. 

Link to post
Share on other sites

The sad part in all of this is that everyone who gets doxxed and has their life (rightfully) ruined will never understand the depths to which they were lied to. Maybe they will eventually, but they're always going to blame someone else (and certainly not their orange god).

Well, except for the dead ones. 

Link to post
Share on other sites

They'll never catch all these Antifa agitators, the same way they never caught those disguised Union Soldiers who secretly shelled Fort Sumter so they could make the Confederates look violent.

Our enemy is skilled and clever.

  • Hook 'Em 3
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
×
×
  • Create New...