Texas Recruiting Notes 2022 - All Gas No Brakes

• Replies 16.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I work closely with a certain previously committed 5 star QB's father (hint: its Quinn Ewers, for those who haven't been following recruiting closely like I have) and chatted with him a bit this after

I find all of the angst about Murphy to be laughable. After Ewers, he's the guy I've been cheering for Texas to land for 3 weeks. Texas has a healthy QB room right now and that isn't going to change.

Posted Images

1 hour ago, SydneyCarton said:

SydneyCarton says fuck all of you and I hope each and every one of you shitbirds have your balls slammed repeatedly and viciously in a car door. 

Dude! Boundaries 

• Haha 1
1 hour ago, Sir Ulrich said:

Didn't @RGBIII call something happening before the Allen announcement?

And remember guys, these are 17 year old men. We don't want to hear talk of you getting excited because there is plenty wrong with that. Act like you've been there before.

1 minute ago, Burt Macklin said:

Screenshot_20210225-203516.jpg
Someone should ask SoonerManiac25 if he knows which school has won a title more recently. Dumb Motherfucker. 

Imagine the meltdown if we win another one before those cockmunches after wandering in the desert forever.

51 minutes ago, texifornia said:

A) lol Demarco fucking suuucks at recruiting. I remember when he was hired they thought he'd be awesome because he was young, black, and drove a cool car.

B) Damn, even Drumm likes Sark? Dude is a charming motherfucker.

Yeah, Sarkisian being good at Texas scares the shit out of Drumm. Unlike Mack, who consistently recruited circles around Big Game Bob despite losing to him more times than not, Steve is actually an elite coach like Riley.

So, with Blue on board this cycle and Owens in the next class, does this scare off any potential second back?

Let's land some freaks on the OL and go win these guys some Heismans. 

Also some championships. All the championships.

• Drool 1
1 minute ago, UDontKnow said:

Serious question: What does the commitment of '23 Rueben Owens means for 22 RB2 recruiting? 

For numbers I think it still has to be a 2 back class. Bijan and RoJo will both be gone in two seasons and only took 1 last class. 

Maybe it makes a Citizen or Miller level guy tougher to land?

55 minutes ago, texifornia said:

A) lol Demarco fucking suuucks at recruiting. I remember when he was hired they thought he'd be awesome because he was young, black, and drove a cool car.

B) Damn, even Drumm likes Sark? Dude is a charming motherfucker.

DeMarco Murray, giant asshole rumors all but confirmed. 

Just now, UncleSonny said:

For numbers I think it still has to be a 2 back class. Bijan and RoJo will both be gone in two seasons and only took 1 last class. 

Are you okay with Tavorus Jones? I'm okay with Tavorus Jones - especially as our RB2.

https://247sports.com/player/tavorus-jones-46101298/

• Hook 'Em 5
1 minute ago, UncleSonny said:

I don’t think this would affect anything with Miller. Could with Citizen I guess but he seemed a bit of a long shot anyway. Texas can pick and choose it’s second take at this point. Why not go big game hunting

• Hook 'Em 2