Texas Recruiting Notes 2022 - All Gas No Brakes

• Replies 16.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I work closely with a certain previously committed 5 star QB's father (hint: its Quinn Ewers, for those who haven't been following recruiting closely like I have) and chatted with him a bit this after

I find all of the angst about Murphy to be laughable. After Ewers, he's the guy I've been cheering for Texas to land for 3 weeks. Texas has a healthy QB room right now and that isn't going to change.

Posted Images

16 minutes ago, immamac said:

fixed on s103 - 86 does suck it has the lowest weight, I'd switch servers if I ever get 86 it's there for emergencies only, but it has to serve 1% of traffic to be in the rotation

Since this is the recruiting board I think s103-86 just needs time to develop. Once it gets into a college strength program I expect it to really put up numbers. 

• Like 3
  • Haha 3

+ Campbell, Banks, D Harris, Anderson and we have the undisputed #1 recruiting class in America at 245 with 11 commits.

Now maybe all of those guys is a stretch, but where we are today, I don’t think any of them individually are unrealistic.

Edited to add: for comparison, last year we ended at 237 with 21 recruits. Username is checking out right now.

Edited by Enchubben
  • Like 1
37 minutes ago, immamac said:

fixed on s103 - 86 does suck it has the lowest weight, I'd switch servers if I ever get 86 it's there for emergencies only, but it has to serve 1% of traffic to be in the rotation

So if you get that server you’ve been 86’d.  Can’t we just fire up server 86 for Tuesday’s?

8 minutes ago, Coelenterate Fuccboi said:

Somewhere Tom Herman is watching this and wondering why we don’t slam on the brakes, because believing in momentum and building a substantial lead on the competition can’t be a winning combination.

Bro Tom is drunk in a Mexican brothel right now. I picture him looking like

609B6CCA-2CE1-4ABB-AA03-BF91A6C44357.jpeg

• Haha 4