Jump to content

Shit posters - banning?


Recommended Posts

Posted (edited)

'82 Sears Spring/Summer Catalog was a few years before I was at that age, but damn that is a strong lineup just from that page.

If my wife knew that I perused http://www.wishbookweb.com/the-catalogs/ (keep scrolling down the page) not because of the G I Joe and Star Wars toy ads, but the other things...

Here's a little something for Armybrat

Spoiler

page0006.jpg

 

Edited by atomheartbevo
Link to comment
Share on other sites

I like the two delicate, lovely feminine ladies sporting their best.  Looking as saucy as you can in 1982 chaffing lingerie.  

But look at the fucking man-hands yard ape handling the bra on the far left close-up. 

How we made it as a society, I'll never know.  

What's the story with this thread?  Other than banning me?  

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, Lobo said:

Smothered me in gravy, you big dirty man.  

Goddamnit that’s a weird comment on 2 levels. And I like it. You’re growing on me you name-dropping, self-important awesome fucking dude. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

11 hours ago, futureman said:

you got some brass balls insulting me like that. 

Between this combined with the horrible take she forces at every opportunity that Texas fits in better with the Pac 12, she’s showing her ass. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

7 hours ago, Dr. Beeper said:

Between this combined with the horrible take she forces at every opportunity that Texas fits in better with the Pac 12, she’s showing her ass. 

Honestly, she could be any of those dumb motherfuckers who think the problem with UT football is the conference we are in, and not the fucking shit coaching we've had for the last decade.  Because apparently we have become aggy, and if we run to another conference, it'll somehow cure what ails us.

  • Hook 'Em 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Posted (edited)
7 hours ago, atomheartbevo said:

Honestly, she could be any of those dumb motherfuckers who think the problem with UT football is the conference we are in, and not the fucking shit coaching we've had for the last decade.  Because apparently we have become aggy, and if we run to another conference, it'll somehow cure what ails us.

If you’re talking about me yeah no. Texas is what Texas is, no conference matters.  We shit the bed because we shit the bed. We win because we win. SEC won’t change that. But I’ve already gone on record I’m all in on this with a few caveats.  SEC begins and ends with better match ups on the field, the rest of it has no interest with me, especially the racist southern bullshit (hence the 1 pac 12 comment).

Edited by troph
  • Hook 'Em 1
  • Fuck You 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

11 minutes ago, troph said:

If you’re talking about me yeah no. Texas is what Texas is, no conference matters.  We shit the bed because we shit the bed. We win because we win. SEC won’t change that. But I’ve already gone on record I’m all in on this with a few caveats.  SEC begins and ends with better match ups on the field, the rest of it has no interest with me, especially the racist southern bullshit (hence the 1 pac 12 comment).

Sorry, no, that was my mistake, I mixed up posts/posters.

I'm trying to avoid posting manifestos in the fb forum.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 7/22/2021 at 10:10 PM, atomheartbevo said:

'82 Sears Spring/Summer Catalog was a few years before I was at that age, but damn that is a strong lineup just from that page.

If my wife knew that I perused http://www.wishbookweb.com/the-catalogs/ (keep scrolling down the page) not because of the G I Joe and Star Wars toy ads, but the other things...

Here's a little something for Armybrat

  Hide contents

page0006.jpg

 

Damn, the hood is worth 25% of that dress

Link to comment
Share on other sites

That's actually impressive. I have one warning and it was like my 3rd week here. Most posters don't have any. 

I have one shitposting warning and wear it like a badge of honor. I forget what exactly it was for but remember thinking that it was a stretch for the specific post(s) in question, but well deserved for my overall body of work.
Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 7/22/2021 at 7:24 AM, Biff Tannen said:

It’s GRHorn

He's William Wallace, Muy Frio and Harrison Bergeron too. The second he's banned, he's back with another username and the exact same behavior. He's got so many going at once now, because people have caught on to him, even with his switched up socks.  

Fucker is a professional troll, or has a compulsive need to spread lies and fuck up conversations.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 hours ago, Pods said:

He's William Wallace, Muy Frio and Harrison Bergeron too. The second he's banned, he's back with another username and the exact same behavior. He's got so many going at once now, because people have caught on to him, even with his switched up socks.  

Fucker is a professional troll, or has a compulsive need to spread lies and fuck up conversations.

He's not even a good troll, just getting lazy in the DT vaccine thread now

13 minutes ago, Harrison Bergeron said:

Shouldn't we just make vaccination a requirement to vote (legitimate medical reasons excluded). Kills two bird with one stone: increases vaccination rate and gets MAGAts out of the voting pool?

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

 Share

×
×
  • Create New...