Tell Me About Texas a&m

MrPhlegm

2 hours ago, Bill Lumbergh said:

Figurelli didn't attend aggy and there's a 50/50 chance that idiot was Figurelli, so he might have been telling the truth on that part.

On the other hand, just bc technically Figurelli isn't aggy, he's still very much aggy, and should be treated as such.

Think he went to aggy after UH.

• Hook 'Em 1

• Replies 72k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Randolph Duke

• Longboard Horn

• Deej

• Cairn Horn88

My favorite was when he posted on the shag he would be visiting college station and the posters on texags started posting like they were preparing for an invasion with sentries and lookouts and roving bands of aggy tasked with hunting him down. 
I'm sure the same old redasses who defended Sully's statue were also mobilized for this effort, lulz
  • Hook 'Em 1

8 minutes ago, DFW Horn said:

Little Brothers unite! Texum Bulldogs, Kayce Smith and Brandon Walker of Barstool Sports, attack UT and Ole Miss while helping promote 101 Aggie Facts😆

Yea, about that "little brother" claim. A&M is legitimately a branch of UT. And not one of the aggys will ever even consider changing A&M's branch college status.

art VII sec 13.jpeg

• Hook 'Em 2

35 minutes ago, TrashMaster G said:

How in the f*ck did we lose to them six times in men's swimming???

PS - Somebody please go share that on SECRant and then report back.

aggy were swimmun cross duh Engrich Channel tuh gets to Normundee and save duh worlz while y’all wuz settin round studying them school books, ya silly t-sip!!!

• Hook 'Em 2
  • Like 2
  • Haha 4

Someone tweet out to Kyle that Texas A&M's first football game ever was in October 1894. They played against The University of Texas. And at halftime, the aggy team quit and didn't even come out to play the second half.
1717342726_amfirstfootballgame.jpeg.5683cd4dd0edd733e58b7fd7965d2ea2.jpeg
Outclassing them since 1894 lol
  • Hook 'Em 3

20 hours ago, DFW Horn said:

Little Brothers unite! Texum Bulldogs, Kayce Smith and Brandon Walker of Barstool Sports, attack UT and Ole Miss while helping promote 101 Aggie Facts😆

Oh are we supposed to constantly kiss A&M's and MSU's ass then? What fun would that be?

34 minutes ago, NeverMarryAStripper said:

I'm pretty sure that if you're posting videos of yourself on social media complaining about being referred to as little brother then you are in fact little brother

It’s like when people say “you think you’re better than me?” and by simply asking that question the answer is obviously yes.

• Hook 'Em 1

22 hours ago, DFW Horn said:

The problem with their little theory is that they have precisely zero facts to back it up.

EVERYTHING about the relationship/rivalry between UT and a&m points to them being the little brother, and Kyle's Aggie Facts is all about making that point clear for the world to see.

18 minutes ago, TrashMaster G said:

The problem with their little theory is that they have precisely zero facts to back it up.

EVERYTHING about the relationship/rivalry between UT and a&m points to them being the little brother, and Kyle's Aggie Facts is all about making that point clear for the world to see.

I’m not so sure facts have ever been much of a problem for aggy.

Kyle points out in his book that there are only 5 years out of 118 years that aggy can cherry pick to give themselves a winning record (and oh do they use these dates a LOT): 1975, 1979, 1983, 1984, 1985.
Since they like 1975, they had only beaten us in football 20 times at the end of that year.