• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Randolph Duke

• Longboard Horn

• Deej

• Cairn Horn88

4 minutes ago, C-Man said:

giphy.gif

Lol. I’m at Lee Harvey’s every October. If you want a piece of me, assfuck, bring it. Lol. 

The aggys bleat about “taking a bullet for their country” but the pieces of shit won’t even take a needle for their neighbor. 

Fuck you “brave boy.”

Edited by Randolph Duke

10 minutes ago, immamac said:

Seems I missed out on all the fun. That guy was super aggy, funny he kept trying to say he wasn't. 

We’re good. If people want to talk smack that’s fine. 

But the “your wife wants to fuck an idiot farm moron” meme gets tiring. 

Edited by Randolph Duke

4 hours ago, RandolphPuke said:

I will probably get banned for this…..

Still loving the fact that your Twitter account was banned. You love to say this shit behind a keyboard, but if you were around them in public you wouldn’t say shit because you know you would get your ass beat. Still bitter that your wife left you for an Aggie???

You're the biggest coward on this website. I would love to see you run your pussy ass mouth in public. 

Nobody’s afraid of you, Billy, you fucking greaseball. Your team has never won shit in your lifetime(or your parents’). Go take some more estrogen. 

Who said I was an Aggie you over obsessed piece of shit. Newsflash motherfucker it’s not only Aggies that think you’re a cock sucking piece of shit. It’s fucking hilarious how obsessed you are with A&M, that’s how the joke started about your wife leaving you for an Aggie. Either you have a mental illness or maybe you had an Aggie boss that fired you from a past job. Your obsession knows no bounds when it comes to A&M. It’s borderline scary. Do you pics of Aggies on your wall that you throw darts at???

You may not have gotten one of them dee-plowmas agricultural hands out like halloween candy these days, but you certainly have aggy in your veins.

I’m not an Aggie you obsessed fuck. You have a wild imagination.
I bet you have a bulletin board with Aggie articles pinned to it and numerous thumbtacks connected with pieces of yarn to assist you in your investigations of everything about Texas A&M. 

So you vehemently defend random schools you have no affiliation with from Slander? I hear Baylor could use a good advocate these days..
  • Like 1

7 hours ago, immamac said:

Seems I missed out on all the fun. That guy was super aggy, funny he kept trying to say he wasn't. 

There are people who graduated from A&M I respect and admire.

And then there are the idiots who believe, live, and breathe the stupidity the idiot administrators at that school perpetuate. 

The aggy mentality is more than an embarrassment to the people of Texas. It is a sickness.

Those worthless fucks stay literally stay up late at night fabricating things I didn't say and would never say.

For the record, I never said I wouldn't shed a tear if Billy Liucci died.

Because I don't give that level of consideration to Billy Liucci.

You stupid, white trash, racist, redneck idiots (yet again) completely fabricated some "truth" that you insist is a reality. But the rest of us know it never happened and we rightfully mock you for making shit like this up out of whole cloth. I haven't needed to post since the middle of the past week, you fucking idiots were busy embarrassing yourselves.

Billy Liucci could die a horrific death under a pile of logs today and I would not give a thought to his passing. Billy Liucci, Gabe Bock, Olin Buchannan and the rest of those idiots who owe their employment to the federal bailout that kept their business together don't register in my mind. The closest I come to caring about any of those idiots who can't run a business without a government bailout is Olin. Because he sets the bar for abysmal sports writing (on the precipice, buddy!).

So, for the record, now that I think about it, I encourage all those welfare cheats at texags to drop dead. From the top, they epitomize the sickness that is "aggy." And, their deaths would make it marginally easier for me to get the constitutional amendment passed that terminates Texas A&M's status as a branch of The University of Texas. It would lead to progress in the fight against racism. And against homophobia. And for women's rights. And against dog abuse. And against ignorance. Etc, etc, etc, etc.

I assure everyone if any or all of those worthless fuckwads dropped dead or were crushed in an incident of negligent homicide, I wouldn't notice.

The world would be a better place if they were gone and it would take me a while to realize how much better the world was for their passing. That is how little I care about them.

So no, I did not say I wouldn't shed a tear if Billy Liucci was crushed under a pile of logs.

But I have now stated I wouldn't notice if it happened. I've never met the guy. I don't care to meet him. He doesn't register in my mind. He's just another guy trying to run a business and has chosen to do so pandering to those with an eighth grade education and only surviving because of government welfare handouts.

Billy Liucci is the epitome of the those fake army freaks who can't imagine a world where Texas A&M is no longer a branch of The University of Texas.

Have a nice day, Billy. I'm not just saying that to you. I say that in general whenever I cross paths with the mentally retarded.

Oh, and I hear the feds are planning yet another bailout for failing businesses. Hang in there, sport. Your next bailout may be in the works.

texags duke billy dead.jpeg

Edited by Randolph Duke
  • Hook 'Em 2

9 hours ago, RandolphPuke said:

I’m not an Aggie you obsessed fuck. You have a wild imagination.

I bet you have a bulletin board with Aggie articles pinned to it and numerous thumbtacks connected with pieces of yarn to assist you in your investigations of everything about Texas A&M. 

Telltale sign that you're aggy is that you can't bring yourself to type 'aggy' even when trolling under a fake name on a Horns site trying to pretend you're not aggy. 

Aggy

Edited by Dennis Taylor
  • Hook 'Em 5
  • Haha 2

12 minutes ago, Valmy77 said:

I mean we wouldn't shed a tear if Ketch died either. Does class mean weeping for media grifters?

They'd only weep for Looch because he works the business side of a glory hole better than anyone in that godforsaken shithole. He'd be greatly missed. 

• Hook 'Em 1

On 8/1/2021 at 11:45 PM, Hairy Biped said:

I went and looked it up.  They were 3-1 in November 2018, with wins over Ole Miss, UAB and LSU, all at home, and the loss was to Auburn on the road.  In November 2019 they were 2-2 with wins at home over UTSA and South Carolina and loses on the road to Georgia and LSU.  In 2020 they were 2-0 with wins over South Carolina on the road and LSU at home.  They didn't play games on the weeks of the 14th or 21st.  That makes Jimbo 7-3 in November with 2 of those wins against G5 teams and 5-3 in SEC games in November with all loses on the road.  They've played 6 home games and 4 road games in November during Jimbo's tenure.  Your aggy buddy, unsurprisingly, is full of shit.

Road games this November are @ Ole Miss and LSU.

• Hook 'Em 1

3 minutes ago, TexasEx said:

Just popping in to lol at some more texags screen grabs…

image.gif.edbc204954c8ec4fca205245d15c59ed.gif

The ags amaze me. They completely fabricate something, post their fairy tale on texags, and point to the fact it is on the interweb as "proof" of what they just made up in their trade school fantasy minds. 

One thing I have noticed is aggys never provide citations for any of their "troofs." I guess citations are never expected to be provided at trade school.

lol

So apparently Jay Hartzell got raked over the coals yesterday by the state legislature for leaving the B12 and to the SEC.  Primarily by reps from FTW and Lubbock.  Funny, I dont remember aggy getting begged to stay.

Also, the ironic thing about yesterday, is Baylor, Tech, and frog constantly scream their hatred for all things Texas.  You got your wish!  

• Hook 'Em 1

So apparently Jay Hartzell got raked over the coals yesterday by the state legislature for leaving the B12 and to the SEC.  Primarily by reps from FTW and Lubbock.  Funny, I dont remember aggy getting begged to stay.
Also, the ironic thing about yesterday, is Baylor, Tech, and frog constantly scream their hatred for all things Texas.  You got your wish!  
I wouldnt say "raked over the coals"..but he was forced to waste his time watching politcal theater. Nothing against powers and Fenves, but glad it was Hartzell and not them..Jay seems to care about football more than his predecessors.
  • Hook 'Em 1

6 minutes ago, Hanrahan said:

Randolph is a beating but it warms my heart to know that aggy is not only following him around but he's driving them crazy enough that they come over here, register and embarrass themselves.

dude they have an 108 page thread on him at TexAgs lol

https://texags.com/forums/6/topics/2716115/108

• Hook 'Em 2
  • Like 1
  • Haha 3

13 minutes ago, NoName said:

dude they have an 108 page thread on him at TexAgs lol

https://texags.com/forums/6/topics/2716115/108

My favorite was when he posted on the shag he would be visiting college station and the posters on texags started posting like they were preparing for an invasion with sentries and lookouts and roving bands of aggy tasked with hunting him down. 

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 2
  • Haha 4

That dude was definitely a troll but are we certain he was an ag?  He actually used an article before "Bonfire" and I've never seen an ag do that.

Figurelli didn't attend aggy and there's a 50/50 chance that idiot was Figurelli, so he might have been telling the truth on that part.

On the other hand, just bc technically Figurelli isn't aggy, he's still very much aggy, and should be treated as such.
  • Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 1