Buck's Barbeque Co.

ChampKind

Meatloaf yesterday:
2016b367dbecd37267561ccc27ab5524.jpg

Stopped by this morning to pick up a to go order.
499dafba822fb0321bf4c6d6e4cac06c.jpg
That meatloaf is the God's honest truth. The brisket taste comes through just enough to make it unique, but not so much that you feel like you are just eating ground brisket. That's pretty impressive.

On 8/13/2018 at 9:43 AM, ChampKind said:

Been getting a lot of pub lately, including this from this past Friday. If you haven’t been in to see me you should find the time for a visit. And don’t sleep on the nighttime menu. The spam sammich, frito pie, tacos, and black and bleu flat bread are all selling well.

Looks amazing.  Keep up the good work, Champ!

On 7/31/2018 at 8:21 PM, ChampKind said:

Oh snap. Smoked spam sammich on white toast with mustard, american cheese, and pork n beans.0e68412ed1a72f89de9d5b61ecbc8371.jpg

Champ, have you considered using jalapeno Spam? Could be a game changer.

Attention Houston peeps:

Wild Game Wednesday commences this Wednesday at 1700hrs. This week will feature a 10oz smoked Rohan duck breast glazed with an apple-cranberry-habanero sauce. Will be paired with rice and a Brussells sprouts casserole.  Plenty of good wines, beers, and whisky to pair with your meal.

I'm only cooking 30 breasts. Show up late and you'll leave disappointed.

• Like 3

• 4 weeks later...
10 hours ago, ERhine said:

I wasn’t able to try and of the dishes that placed. Feges made an excellent head cheese, but he didn’t place either.

All I remember is quail eggs are apparently the new pastrami in the BBQ world.

I will be glad when the whole "fried egg" on everything fad dies.  it is the new "truffle oil" of the culinary world.  I like fired eggs and truffle oil, but it's become such a cliché to put either of those on damn near everything these days.  

• Like 1

Ate at Style Switch a coupe times over the past month. They have stepped up their brisket game. So much better than had previously here. 
This is our go to at work because of proximity but damn, the quality is has gotten more consistent lately. 

You should post this in the Stiles Switch thread.
  • Like 2
  • Haha 1