Both Tacos

Griddle me this Batman

Just put my Weber summit of 14 years out to pasture (well having to my buddy). In comes the Blackstone. Had one forever at he lake. Realized there I never used the grill. Since putting one at the homestead, I haven’t missed the gas grill one bit. And still have a charcoal grill for steak. 

I just got the kit in the mail yesterday to convert my burner orifices to natural gas so I did that last night. Of course, despite being less than 5 months old, one of the stock orifices was stripped from the jump. Anyway, finished that last night, fired it up to take temps and it seems to get slightly hotter than on LP even, which is great. It was maxing out at about 350 on the surface with the stock orifices and natural gas. 

But - I let it cool down and left the covers off of it and forgot. And I woke up to rain. I guess as soon as it stops raining I'm just going to towel dry and then fire it up again to steam it off?