I will be on 104.9 the horn 3/27 at noon

blacklab

1 minute ago, 936horn said:

http://hornfm.com/

For us non-Austinites to listen online

This is better.  It's a direct pop up of the live listen window.  Click this and you can just skip right to it without going to the site home page first (not that I discourage it).
http://arn.leanplayer.com/KTXXFM

Also, be sure not to click on ESPN 104 or whatever if you google the station's site.  It's a different deal.

Just click on the link I put, should work fine (test it out, you should get the popup and immediately the live audio).

• Like 8

Trey is one of their former interns.  BK (Brad Kellner) is their current intern.  Both are pretty good, they decided to give them a show awhile back for an hour, it proved popular, so now they have a 3 hour slot.  Trey isn't a spring chicken (he's 40 or something) and has worked radio a relatively long time.  BK is a neophyte, graduated UT about 2-3 years ago, pretty knowledgable.  Both have a slight anti-establishment bent to their style, so this is the PERFECT forum for this type of interview.

My guess is they'll be sympathetic, as both have said positive things about the site (not nec. by name) and they DEFINITELY read and follow it.

2 minutes ago, TankedBevo said:

Can't wait for this. I listen to Trey and BK as often as I can during my lunch break so this gon be good.

Yeah, I kinda get the feeling Surly and that other site are there target demo.

I listen from AZ via the TuneIn app on iOS and its been very reliable. 

We need to setup a blacklab on the radio bingo ASAP! 

Potential topics list: Pee in her butt, FUPA, tree fidy, known rapist Kevin Morgan, Eskimo Hut lysteria, Steve Patterson/shaggybevo, Daniel Figurelli, dude who threw rocks off I-35 (can't remember his name), Paul Batrice is a jackass, chip brown is a fraud. 

Edit: Dammit Vertigo beat me to it:

Blacklab can you work in a game of Shaggy Bingo into the interview?

Edited by UT Lawnghorn