Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Why do y’all continually fall for Fozzy the Bear’s bait?

I’m going to start negging people for quoting his drivel and making me see it against my will.

In other news,

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, bolverk said:

The funny thing is that France didn't even participate in the military part of the alliance until just a few years ago, preferring to not have their defense be driven by the whims of US foreign policy.

They responded to Article 5 after 9/11, even through they weren’t required to, and were with us in Afghanistan starting in October of 2001 and stayed for well over a decade.   
 

Which makes Trump’s comments that much worse.  

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
30 minutes ago, Fozzz said:

No one thinks that.  The point is that everyone here laughing at him will be voting for someone equally as stupid.  

I'll take stupid and generally well meaning (even if misguided) over stupid, evil and corrupt any day. 

What happened to Fozz 2.0? Did you already give up on that? Fozz 2.0 was > OG Fozz by a mile.

Edited by BradInATX

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
27 minutes ago, DixonHur said:

I'm definitely not a Biden fan, but there's a huge difference between making a few gaffs and not being able to form a coherent sentence.

Gaffes.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, DDD Dad said:

 

Wasn't it the Colombian ambassador or something that said the State Dept is a joke?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
38 minutes ago, Bama Chick said:

Why do y’all continually fall for Fozzy the Bear’s bait?

I’m going to start negging people for quoting his drivel and making me see it against my will.

In other news,
 

I didn't take his bait.  I went off on a tangent about gay icon synth-pop band Erasure, who have some seriously catchy tunes.  I think my tangent was more meritorious than any political commentary these days.

Stay tuned for my thoughts on Book of Love.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
21 minutes ago, Brisketexan said:

I didn't take his bait.  I went off on a tangent about gay icon synth-pop band Erasure, who have some seriously catchy tunes.  I think my tangent was more meritorious than any political commentary these days.

Stay tuned for my thoughts on Book of Love.

You still can't touch my roses

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
28 minutes ago, DigglerontheHoof said:

This and didn't I read that DB destroyed/"lost" a lot of Trump's records?

This is what I thought happened as well? 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
46 minutes ago, DigglerontheHoof said:

This and didn't I read that DB destroyed/"lost" a lot of Trump's records?

There was some news a couple months ago about DB not having Trump's tax returns on file (obviously something they'd use in processing a billion in loans).

fwiw, I think it's now up to 4 former high level DB execs who interfaced in some capacity with DB loans/money laundering who have ended up dead in the last 18 months.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
16 minutes ago, GRHorn said:

 

May be relevant to 2020

It might be. But it shouldn't

 

latest_numbers_LNS14000000_2009_2019_all_period_M10_data.gif

 

 

Edited by Foosters

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Brisketexan said:

I didn't take his bait.  I went off on a tangent about gay icon synth-pop band Erasure, who have some seriously catchy tunes.  I think my tangent was more meritorious than any political commentary these days.

Stay tuned for my thoughts on Book of Love.

To be fair, only one of the two guys in Erasure is gay.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, triplehorn said:

 

it's always been russia.

it's that dark nra russian money, too.

the republicans sold their soul to the devil, and the bill always comes due.

Edited by hayden_horn

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, hayden_horn said:

it's always been russia.

it's that dark nra russian money, too.

the republicans sold their soul to the devil, and the bill always comes due.

Now that trump has completely taken it over, the Republican Party is basically an arm of the Russian government seeking to undermine the US and it’s allies and benefit Russia. The sheep are too dumb to see it but it’s obvious and sitting right there in plain sight.

Compromised senators, an entire executive  branch corrupted, and a compliant house where no one can afford to stand up against it without being expelled. The Republican Party has truly become an entity that is an enemy of the United States. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, DixonHur said:

To be fair, only one of the two guys in Erasure is gay.

Yeah, but he's like SUPERgay, so it counts as two.

1 hour ago, hayden_horn said:

it's always been russia.

it's that dark nra russian money, too.

the republicans sold their soul to the devil, and the bill always comes due.

It does.  But they'll stick "we the people" with the tab.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Brisketexan said:

I didn't take his bait.  I went off on a tangent about gay icon synth-pop band Erasure, who have some seriously catchy tunes.  I think my tangent was more meritorious than any political commentary these days.

They are no Depeche Mode, The Cure, New Order, or Duran Duran.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Brisketexan said:

Yeah, but he's like SUPERgay, so it counts as two.

It does.  But they'll stick "we the people" with the tab.

well, let's be a little bit fair. we the people voted this chicane orange muppet into the oval office, as well as the coterie of clowns on capitol hill supporting him in his corruption.

i mean, what have you done today to protest this white house's corruption?

i made a few posts on this board, and went about my work day.

I AM THE AUTHOR OF MAJOR CHANGE IN THIS COUNTRY, i howled, never.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, atomheartbevo said:

They responded to Article 5 after 9/11, even through they weren’t required to, and were with us in Afghanistan starting in October of 2001 and stayed for well over a decade.   
 

Which makes Trump’s comments that much worse.  

Oh, I get that. My only point was that they kinda/sorta went without NATO already for 40 or so years, which contradicts Trumps assertion that no one needs NATO more than France.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, henrygandorf said:

um, did i miss this clip from earlier today when trump says that adam schiff is a deranged human being?

https://www.msnbc.com/msnbc/watch/trump-calls-adam-schiff-a-deranged-human-being-74413125768

wtf.

yeah, the full text of that is actually somewhat shocking, even from trump. it's very personal.

"i think he's a maniac. i think adam schiff is a deranged human being. i think he grew up with a complex for lots of reasons that are obvious. i think he's a very sick man, and he lies. adam schiff made up my conversation with the president of ukraine. and one of the reasons people keep talking about it is because that's what they saw. we have a perfectly beautiful 3-4 page transcription, then in the other case a 2 page transcription of the conversation. but a lot of people didn't read that. how many people call you? a friend of mine called up, a top person in new york called up, great friend of mine, very successful: 'gee, i didn't like what was said,' i said, oh where did you see it, did you read it? 'no i didn't read it, i heard adam schiff give it." i said, well that's not what was said. and i sent him a copy of what was said, and he said 'this is like, this is great, this isn't what he said.' this guy is sick! he made up the conversation, he lied. if he didn't do that in the halls of congress, he'd be thrown in a jail. but he did it in the halls of congress, and he's given immunity. this is a sick person; he's a liar. and by the way, nancy pelosi knew he was lying, and she went on her show, stephanapolous, and she said he told the truth, so she was lying too. these people are deranged."

it's actually amazing in its full context. in a soliloquy about lying, trump lies, makes up a conversation to illustrate what he is calling a made up conversation. he's given immunity from indictment because he's in the white house, and he says schiff is immune from going to jail because he was in the halls of congress. 

it mean, it's really a boiled down, distilled version of the entire trump presidency. it's incredible.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, hayden_horn said:

yeah, the full text of that is actually somewhat shocking, even from trump. it's very personal.

"i think he's a maniac. i think adam schiff is a deranged human being. i think he grew up with a complex for lots of reasons that are obvious. i think he's a very sick man, and he lies. adam schiff made up my conversation with the president of ukraine. and one of the reasons people keep talking about it is because that's what they saw. we have a perfectly beautiful 3-4 page transcription, then in the other case a 2 page transcription of the conversation. but a lot of people didn't read that. how many people call you? a friend of mine called up, a top person in new york called up, great friend of mine, very successful: 'gee, i didn't like what was said,' i said, oh where did you see it, did you read it? 'no i didn't read it, i heard adam schiff give it." i said, well that's not what was said. and i sent him a copy of what was said, and he said 'this is like, this is great, this isn't what he said.' this guy is sick! he made up the conversation, he lied. if he didn't do that in the halls of congress, he'd be thrown in a jail. but he did it in the halls of congress, and he's given immunity. this is a sick person; he's a liar. and by the way, nancy pelosi knew he was lying, and she went on her show, stephanapolous, and she said he told the truth, so she was lying too. these people are deranged."

it's actually amazing in its full context. in a soliloquy about lying, trump lies, makes up a conversation to illustrate what he is calling a made up conversation. he's given immunity from indictment because he's in the white house, and he says schiff is immune from going to jail because he was in the halls of congress. 

it mean, it's really a boiled down, distilled version of the entire trump presidency. it's incredible.

I mean...the "transcript" is available to the public, no?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Was at the gym and Fox was on...of course..and in response to a question about the stock market having the worst day since October, Trump literally said "I don't pay attention to the stock market"

Hmm, I seem to remember differently

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
19 minutes ago, hayden_horn said:

yeah, the full text of that is actually somewhat shocking, even from trump. it's very personal.

"i think he's a maniac. i think adam schiff is a deranged human being. i think he grew up with a complex for lots of reasons that are obvious. i think he's a very sick man, and he lies. adam schiff made up my conversation with the president of ukraine. and one of the reasons people keep talking about it is because that's what they saw. we have a perfectly beautiful 3-4 page transcription, then in the other case a 2 page transcription of the conversation. but a lot of people didn't read that. how many people call you? a friend of mine called up, a top person in new york called up, great friend of mine, very successful: 'gee, i didn't like what was said,' i said, oh where did you see it, did you read it? 'no i didn't read it, i heard adam schiff give it." i said, well that's not what was said. and i sent him a copy of what was said, and he said 'this is like, this is great, this isn't what he said.' this guy is sick! he made up the conversation, he lied. if he didn't do that in the halls of congress, he'd be thrown in a jail. but he did it in the halls of congress, and he's given immunity. this is a sick person; he's a liar. and by the way, nancy pelosi knew he was lying, and she went on her show, stephanapolous, and she said he told the truth, so she was lying too. these people are deranged."

it's actually amazing in its full context. in a soliloquy about lying, trump lies, makes up a conversation to illustrate what he is calling a made up conversation. he's given immunity from indictment because he's in the white house, and he says schiff is immune from going to jail because he was in the halls of congress. 

it mean, it's really a boiled down, distilled version of the entire trump presidency. it's incredible.

Trump is merely projecting. He’s actually talking about himself, not shifty Schift, and he’s right. Just trump’s own warped minds way of protecting itself. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
22 minutes ago, hayden_horn said:

a friend of mine called up, a top person in new york called up, great friend of mine, very successful:

Eaton.jpg

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, JimmyJames said:

Trump is merely projecting. He’s actually talking about himself, not shifty Schift, and he’s right. Just trump’s own warped minds way of protecting itself. 

"Every accusation is a confession," Exhibit number eleventy billion.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
37 minutes ago, henrygandorf said:

um, did i miss this clip from earlier today when trump says that adam schiff is a deranged human being?

https://www.msnbc.com/msnbc/watch/trump-calls-adam-schiff-a-deranged-human-being-74413125768

wtf.

How this dumb motherfucker sits there and blatantly lies day after day is quite frankly amazing.

And what tops that is all the other dumb motherfuckers like fozz and grhorn who agree with all his bullshit.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
50 minutes ago, hayden_horn said:

well, let's be a little bit fair. we the people voted this chicane orange muppet into the oval office, as well as the coterie of clowns on capitol hill supporting him in his corruption.

i mean, what have you done today to protest this white house's corruption?

i made a few posts on this board, and went about my work day.

I AM THE AUTHOR OF MAJOR CHANGE IN THIS COUNTRY, i howled, never.

Again, no we didn’t vote for this shitshow. Trump lost by millions and somehow won the electoral college by less than 80k votes in three different states. If you believe that was actually legit you’re a sucker. 

As for me, back in 2016 I campaigned hard for Bernie and donated money to his campaign to prevent this crap from ever happening in the first place even though I disagree with a whole lot of his positions.

Didn’t work. Sorry. 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I don't want much, just give me one day when our president attends a gathering of international leaders and doesn't embarrass our country.  Truly sad when we've reached the point that this is as likely to come true as me wishing for a winning Powerball ticket. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, hayden_horn said:

i mean, what have you done today to protest this white house's corruption?

I went to Spec's. Bought the brandy for the holiday booze cake along with some other libations.

I'll be on the lanai pouring drinks. Slåinte!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
22 minutes ago, Mo Horn said:

I don't want much, just give me one day when our president attends a gathering of international leaders and doesn't embarrass our country.  Truly sad when we've reached the point that this is as likely to come true as me wishing for a winning Powerball ticket. 

The bad man will be gone eventually.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
32 minutes ago, Brisketexan said:

The dynasty won't end...

mh2irp7jwxp3qmx4betu.jpg

Is that Dan Patrick’s lesbian wife? 

Edited by JimmyJames

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

mpu


Football ... Basketball ... Baseball ... Other Sports ... Recruiting ... Gambling ... Movies & TV ... Music ... Hobbies ... Lulz ... Food & Travel ... Daily Texan ... Help ... For Sale ... Politics ... Board Discussion
×
×
  • Create New...