Covington Catholic - MAGA DC Incident

Hank Kingsley

I think that one of the super powers of white racists, is the uncanny ability to detect racism in all non-white minorities.  While of course insisting that a sideways glance is the same as wearing a white hood... and yes the black hebrews were offensive and derrogatory of the young white people wearing MAGA hats. And yes the kids acted in a racist manner.

And yes Stacy Abrams is gonna make Trump look like the racist jack ass he is, after the state of the Union.  carry on....

• Like 1

On 2/1/2019 at 9:18 AM, bad_teammate said:

No, racism is doing the tomahawk chop at a Native American while wearing a MAGA hat. Sorry if that triggers you, snowflake, but that's textbook racism.

Hey look at me, I'm the white night for all the small and weak minorities. Tomahawk chop the fuck outta here with that bull shit. The only chains you're shackled is by the faux boogy man in your head. I'm not gonna tell you there ain't racist but I will tell you that you probably hate the color skin you have cause you probably have prediscribed hatred for it.

On 2/1/2019 at 10:57 AM, High Plains Drifter said:

And blaming the bad actions of the mob of thuggish white kids on a handful of black Israelites compounds that racism.

I mean if you're cool with those racist then I don't know what to say. You must also agreed with them since they say they hate "faggots" and the kids try to drown out their dumbass dribble. Good to know you're okay with that you homophobe. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

7 hours ago, workswithseed said:

Hey look at me, I'm the white night for all the small and weak minorities. Tomahawk chop the fuck outta here with that bull shit. The only chains you're shackled is by the faux boogy man in your head. I'm not gonna tell you there ain't racist but I will tell you that you probably hate the color skin you have cause you probably have prediscribed hatred for it.

lol what

I mean if you're cool with those racist then I don't know what to say.

The Black Israelites are lunatic homophobes who should always be ignored.

Sorry that you hate personal responsibility, bro.

• Like 1

Love that the Stacy Abrams is going to focus on identity politics which makes me and the rest of the silent majority want to gag. Instead of focusing on healthcare and other pocketbook issues which was a winner for the Democrats during the midterms, please go back to harping on stuff like the Tomahawk chop being racist when it’s done in countless number of stadiums across the country. We will win again in 2020 if the Dems follow that playbook. Issues of race and identity in politics are so overplayed and dominant in this country when they don’t need to be. 

Edited by Iconoclast Texan
  • Like 2

11 hours ago, workswithseed said:

I mean if you're cool with those racist then I don't know what to say. You must also agreed with them since they say they hate "faggots" and the kids try to drown out their dumbass dribble. Good to know you're okay with that you homophobe. 

Don't put words in my mouth. I'm not "cool" with either group.

You can't justify the bad actions of one group (the maga tards) with the bad actions of another (the black israelites weirdos).

"Hey those weird black dudes called us faggots, so lets act like mob of classless, racist, self-entitled punks!" is not how it works.

1 hour ago, Iconoclast Texan said:

Love that the Stacy Abrams is going to focus on identity politics which makes me and the rest of the silent majority want to gag. Instead of focusing on healthcare and other pocketbook issues which was a winner for the Democrats during the midterms, please go back to harping on stuff like the Tomahawk chop being racist when it’s done in countless number of stadiums across the country. We will again in 2020 if the Dems follow that playbook. Issues of race and identity in politics are so overplayed and dominant in this country when they don’t need to be. 

Then why is race a cornerstone of the Republican Party?

On 2/1/2019 at 11:55 AM, Hank Kingsley said:

I guess the truth hurts?

The truth is these kids never came across a group like the Black Hebrew Israelites before living in No. Kentucky/Cincinnati since those freaks are only found in the big cities in the northeast. Most of them were probably unnerved or were thinking who the fuck are these nut jobs and responded by acting like immature fools that teenage boys are by taunting them back which they deserved. The Indian banging the drum stepped in and he has proven to be an attention whore. To think that these kids had some coordinated plan of racist action  and to hold them to woke leftist standards is a joke. Tomahawk chops are done at a bunch of stadiums. Should they have done it to the Indians there. No, but to expect immature kids to know the difference and for adults and public figures to make a big deal about this and extrapolate it politically is pathetic.

1 minute ago, bad_teammate said:

What about the girls they were around that they screamed "SLUT!" at and made a rape joke towards? Are the non-whites responsible for that, too?

Are white people ever responsible for any of their actions?

I haven’t heard that before. I think we can all agree that they weren’t chaperoned well at all by the adults in charge. 

3 hours ago, Iconoclast Texan said:

Love that the Stacy Abrams is going to focus on identity politics which makes me and the rest of the silent majority want to gag. Instead of focusing on healthcare and other pocketbook issues which was a winner for the Democrats during the midterms, please go back to harping on stuff like the Tomahawk chop being racist when it’s done in countless number of stadiums across the country. We will win again in 2020 if the Dems follow that playbook. Issues of race and identity in politics are so overplayed and dominant in this country when they don’t need to be. 

Lol at this being the metric used to determine if an action is racist. 

How is throwing a banana at a black person racist? After all, they do it in stadiums all across Europe.

3 hours ago, Iconoclast Texan said:

Silent???? Majority????

OK Agnew. 

• Like 2

7 hours ago, bad_teammate said:

lol what

I'll make it simpler. You seem like your full of shit, and hate yourself.

As to the kids singing at the Nathan, I'll agree a its a bit jerkish, but it nice know that he heard some of what the Black Israelites said and thought that they were in the right, which makes him look racists as well. We all know that racists should be punched, right?

• Like 2

2 hours ago, Foosters said:

Lol at this being the metric used to determine if an action is racist. 

How is throwing a banana at a black person racist? After all, they do it in stadiums all across Europe.

The difference between the examples you gave should be obvious to anyone. Throwing bananas at black players is a heavily sanctioned act by FIFA and UEFA with stiff penalties for clubs with supporters who do racist shit like that. The Tomahawk chop on the other hand is done with the blessing and encouragement of the teams as part of a fight song, graphics on the Jumbotron, etc. They are not similar in any way at all.

1 minute ago, Iconoclast Texan said:

The difference between the examples you gave should be obvious to anyone. Throwing bananas at black players is a heavily sanctioned act by FIFA and UEFA with stiff penalties for clubs with supporters who do racist shit like that. The Tomahawk chop on the other hand is done with the blessing and encouragement of the teams as part of a fight song, graphics on the Jumbotron, etc. They are not similar in any way at all.

Yes, I know, I was being facetious.

But my bigger point remains. 20 years ago, Old Miss games looked like this:

635706677214511928-AP-OLE-MISS-FLAG.jpg?

I wouldn't say an action cannot be racist or offensive simply because a stadium of fans is given the green light.  Multiple Native American groups have called for teams to put a stop to it. Shit, there were protests outside stadiums nearly 30 years ago.

5 minutes ago, Foosters said:

Yes, I know, I was being facetious.

But my bigger point remains. 20 years ago, Old Miss games looked like this:

635706677214511928-AP-OLE-MISS-FLAG.jpg?

I wouldn't say an action cannot be racist or offensive simply because a stadium of fans is given the green light.  Multiple Native American groups have called for teams to put a stop to it. Shit, there were protests outside stadiums nearly 30 years ago.

But 9 out of 10 white guys in Oklahoma are "part Cherokee" and they're not offended, so it's okay.

23 hours ago, Bertelsen's 70 yard TD said:

Props to whoever put that video together showing the Covington kids were innocent of what they are accused of. The leftist lynch mobs were made to look like fools during the Kavanaugh hearings and now with this. Will the MSM show this video to set the record straight? Of course they won’t. Having Abrams bloviate about the need for more identity politics while still wanting to persecute a group of kids because of their sins of wearing MAGA caps as white Catholics is such a winning strategy for 2020. We Republicans can try to woo Asians who in my opinion are the ethnic group being discriminated the most in this country with elite universities limiting their admittance as well as DeBlasio’s plan of removing merit as the criteria for entry into the elite NYC public high schools so that they can have an ethnicity mix that Comrade DeBlasio wants. Asian parents are suing both elite universities and the NY school system because of this discrimination. Paint the Democratic Party for what it is: a party focused on exacerbating racial grievances in furtherance of diversity of only certain minorities and not the high achieving ones like Asians or Iranians while attacking one of the foundations of America of advancement through merit. The attack ads we can run would be so fucking effective.

• Like 4
  • Fuck You 1

• 2 weeks later...

Who knew a white kid from Kentucky would become a Civil Rights hero. Crazy times we live in. 

I hope somehow this will send Kathy Griffin to Canada  that’s something the whole country can get behind  

https://www.usatoday.com/story/news/nation/2019/02/19/covington-catholic-students-lawyer-suit-filed-against-washington-post/2921874002/

• Like 1

34 minutes ago, ChickenSandwich said:

Who knew a white kid from Kentucky would become a Civil Rights hero. Crazy times we live in. 

I hope somehow this will send Kathy Griffin to Canada  that’s something the whole country can get behind  

https://www.usatoday.com/story/news/nation/2019/02/19/covington-catholic-students-lawyer-suit-filed-against-washington-post/2921874002/

If he wins, maybe he can bail his buddy Donnie out. Of his $350 million loan from Deutsche bank. 

49 minutes ago, ChickenSandwich said:

What rights of his were violated?

10 minutes ago, bad_teammate said:

His right to be uncriticized, which is a right white conservative Americans believe is in the Constitution regarding conservatives only.

FIFY - they're a-ok with false criticisms of white liberals. See: Clinton, Hillary. 

2 hours ago, ChickenSandwich said:

Troll on, brother. Troll on.