Parliament

Things not going well for Joe Biden

C’mon now? Who wants to party with Hunter?

He’s gonna be the best thing to bring this country together since Billy Beer.

37 minutes ago, Bama Chick said:

d0ae56af5833f8ac34934ecf6e61e49c.jpg
5272b9d2b08622eb124c4f7ff91b819f.jpg

Jesus Joe.

Meh you straight people do weird ass shit with your spouses. She almost hit him in the face by accident and he bit her finger. 

I’m going to vote for whoever is nominated against Trump, but just for my curiosity, who will be the puppet master behind a senile Biden? 

On 11/30/2019 at 9:55 PM, Zavala said:

He's turned into Jerry Sandusky. 

On 12/1/2019 at 12:41 PM, Prepuce of Doom said:

Nothing like using a phrase popular in the 1920s to show how not old and in touch you are.  Jesus, he might as well call it the "Lindy Hop and Flapper tour".

hahaha I love it

He is going to call Trump "fat boy" on stage and start doing sit-ups in front of his lectern.

3 minutes ago, bad_teammate said:

hahaha I love it

He is going to call Trump "fat boy" on stage and start doing sit-ups in front of his lectern.

Biden vs. Trump debates are going to be great. 

Listen here, turkey, ok a lot of the things I've that have been done in terms of leading and in terms of telling it like it is look, you have to take it into account. You can't just pretend that that the thing we're here to do that we're NOT here to do, what we've got to do is beat Donald Trump and I'm going to I'll beat him like like a drum.

8 minutes ago, bad_teammate said:

hahaha I love it

I love it, fuck that guy. Biden may not win, but  what Biden does there is what Ted Cruz should have done to Donald Trump, because that's how you talk to motherfuckers who talk bullshit to your face. 

Edited by Bozo_Casanova

10 minutes ago, Bozo_Casanova said:

I love it, fuck that guy. Biden may not win, but  what Biden does there is what Ted Cruz should have done to Donald Trump, because that's how you talk to motherfuckers who talk bullshit to your face. 

If I get to be a harassing threatening guy I'll canvas for Joe.

Kicking MAGA signs out of yards and replacing them with "Call JOE 33 0 00 333 0?" signs with my arms out wide in a challenge staring at their front door.

Spraypainting "MALARKEY!" on Trump billboards.

21 minutes ago, Bozo_Casanova said:

it would be a lot more fun if he wasn't the front-runner.

7 minutes ago, henrygandorf said:

it would be a lot more fun if he wasn't the front-runner.

I don't know, man - I was getting excited watching Joe get all bowed up like he was having Cornpop flashback, stepping to that old fool. 

Woo WOO!

RKruhV3.gif

Edited by Bozo_Casanova

8 minutes ago, Bozo_Casanova said:

I don't know, man - I was getting excited watching Joe get all bowed up like he was having Cornpop flashback, stepping to that old fool. 

Woo WOO!

RKruhV3.gif

27 minutes ago, bad_teammate said:

If I get to be a harassing threatening guy I'll canvas for Joe.

Kicking MAGA signs out of yards and replacing them with "Call JOE 33 0 00 333 0?" signs with my arms out wide in a challenge staring at their front door.

Spraypainting "MALARKEY!" on Trump billboards.

If Joe calls someone "palooka" I'll vote for him.

SNL is going to make President Biden seem like an affable goofball instead of a guy with advanced brain melting and I'm going to be furious every time I see it.

Can't wait.

3 hours ago, bad_teammate said:

hahaha I love it

I saw this clip today.  

Let's ignore the fact that the guy asking the question is obviously being disingenuous, e.g. pretending that he heard this story on MSNBC.

That aside, this is a horrible moment for Biden.  Even if that whole storyline is bullshit -- that Joe got a Ukrainian investigator fired who was looking into his son - and to be clear, I think it's been thoroughly debunked.   There are STILL a whole bunch of 2020 voters out there who think *something* happened.  And Biden has to have a better answer for those voters than losing his shit, name-calling, and challenging the guy to a push-up contest and an IQ test.  I mean, that's fucking embarrassing.    

I just don't want any more D candidates that we have to hold our noses to vote for.  That didn't work out so well last time.  

A Biden Trump debate would be a fucking riot. Both of those stupid buffoons are so far off the reservation, no telling what would transpire. You could tell me that they decided to settle the election by having a nationally televised turd stacking competition, and my response would be "sounds about right". 

45 minutes ago, Paul Wesley said:

I saw this clip today.  

Let's ignore the fact that the guy asking the question is obviously being disingenuous, e.g. pretending that he heard this story on MSNBC.

That aside, this is a horrible moment for Biden.  Even if that whole storyline is bullshit -- that Joe got a Ukrainian investigator fired who was looking into his son - and to be clear, I think it's been thoroughly debunked.   There are STILL a whole bunch of 2020 voters out there who think *something* happened.  And Biden has to have a better answer for those voters than losing his shit, name-calling, and challenging the guy to a push-up contest and an IQ test.  I mean, that's fucking embarrassing.    

I just don't want any more D candidates that we have to hold our noses to vote for.  That didn't work out so well last time.  

Losing his shit, name calling, and slamming the guy with bravado is a better response for most voters than calming debating him and trying to correct him with a respectful and detailed presentation of facts.   

We aren’t going to have a Trump vs. Biden election because Americans like mousy technocrats more than pro wrestling archetypes.  We want Andre the Giant, not My Dinner With Andre.

Edited by longhornmatt

7 minutes ago, longhornmatt said:

Losing his shit, name calling, and slamming the guy with bravado is a better response for most voters than calming debating him and trying to correct him with a respectful and detailed presentation of facts.   

We aren’t going to have a Trump vs. Biden election because Americans like mousy technocrats more than pro wrestling archetypes.  We want Andre the Giant, not My Dinner With Andre.

This is true. We aren’t going to beat Trump with calm debates based on facts and figures. We will look like giant pussies yet again. 

4 minutes ago, Hugo Stiglitz said:

Trump ain’t gonna debate.  

Yes he will. He is first and foremost ratings. They will get eyeballs. That’s all he cares about. Then all his sycophants can go on tv and praise him on Fox News and he can rewind it over and over on his TiVo to get off when ivanka needs a break.  

The stuff about pushups and whatnot was obviously referring to the fat guy saying Biden was too old. Although it'd be funnier if it was out of context and he was just challenging him to a pushup contest because he pissed him off.

Just now, BradInATX said:

The stuff about pushups and whatnot was obviously referring to the fat guy saying Biden was too old. Although it'd be funnier if it was out of context and he was just challenging him to a pushup contest because he pissed him off.

Biden has been doing that challenge for decades. 

Just now, BradInATX said:

2 minutes ago, Js1 said:

If he's the nominee and he finds a way to challenge Trump to a pushup contest without it coming off as weird or creepy, he will swing some voters his way. It would rule so hard.

mpu

Football ... Basketball ... Baseball ... Other Sports ... Recruiting ... Gambling ... Movies & TV ... Music ... Hobbies ... Lulz ... Food & Travel ... Daily Texan ... Help ... For Sale ... Politics ... Board Discussion