Hate

Getting old sucks

22 minutes ago, deter said:

Severe spinal stenosis.  MRI not special. Bone spurs with no fluid in a couple of spots. Advice appreciated. 

Edited by deter
Old

48 minutes ago, deter said:

Serious spinal stenosis.  MRI not soecial. Bone spurs with no fluid in a couple of spots. Advice appreciated. 

Let’s take a ride out to the country. Make sure you walk in front of me and take time to look at the sunset. 

...I promise you this is for the best. No more pain where you’re goin bud. 

How do i get rid of pain in a left finger top knuckle? I can push down on it with no pain at all..but if i curl it all of the way of "crack it" from the side...theres pain and its been this way since july.

How do i get rid of pain in a left finger top knuckle? I can push down on it with no pain at all..but if i curl it all of the way of "crack it" from the side...theres pain and its been this way since july.

b0242bac5090615505e3215d38f0122f.jpg

Had my left eye cataract surgery done two weeks ago, wherein the doctor implanted a new lens. It has not cleared up yet due to a problem with that retina. Supposedly another surgery in March/April should help it. 
Am having another cataract surgery with lens replacement  in the right eye this afternoon, so hope it works and I can still surf NSAA here.
Any of you assholes have a red-tipped white cane to loan me?

Signing off for a few days.

I learned this morning that slipping on frosty steps is far, far more painful now than it was ten years ago.  My right hip, knee, calf, and ankle are fucking killing me.  Nothing is broken, but I bet that I sprained both the knee and the ankle.

I took my son to a local gym yesterday to play some pick up basketball.  The kids needed another to make it 4 on 4 so I played with the kids all aged 10-14 or so.  Goddamn i was sore last night. I'm better this morning, but it required a few hours in the spa with some whiskey.  I miss the days of being able to play basketball all day without everything hurting. 

My whole body stiffens up like my 14 year old pecker if I sit or lay down for more than an hour at a time. It feels better to be on my feet, which I am until an hour before bed time. Even watch TV standing, eat standing unless at a restaurant, and tried fucking while standing but that caused other problems.