Texas Recruiting Notes 2020

13 minutes ago, Machinator said:

We would have probably seen some movement of all those Michigan CBs by now.

Really the only realistic options that haven’t been ruled out are Dorbah and Johnston. There’s Collins and Princely as well but I doubt it

Sunday Updates | Big Recruiting WeekendBy: Super KPosted on: June 23, 2019

***I am told that Bijan Robinson and his family are really enjoying the trip. I don’t know about USC but it does sound like Texas has outdone Ohio State.
I don’t want to get you all too excited yet but there is reason for cautious optimism. But I’ll need to speak to Robinson or his mother before I can tell you much more.
***On the Bryson Washington front, going into this I believe he was leaning OU.
Now?
I get the sense he is leaning Texas.
Again, should know more definitively in the next few days as we speak to the visitors but based on my text interactions with him and word from sources, I think Texas pulled ahead.
We’ll see how this one settles because there is little doubt OU will be reaching out to him soon after the visit.
***Have not received word yet on whether Jahari Rogers is going to make a decision this weekend but I’ll be mildly surprised if he ends up somewhere other than Texas.

Super K

Sorry fellas…too many details would give it away. I can tell you it wasn’t anyone mentioned in the write up above

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Machinator said:

Well, Elko and Wiltfong are buds so if A&M actually made a move for Broughton we'll find out soon enough.

They are recruiting broughton and Collins and maybe princely to the same position, aren’t they?  The 4 sacks per game vs nonconference dregs and nothing against real teams rush end?

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, Radical Larry said:

If the Fonger changes his Broughton pick to cloudy or A&M, this bitch is gonna burn down.

If he changes it to aggy, i’ll be worried. If he changes it to cloudy, fuck him. He doesn’t know shit wrt Texas recruits. 

• Like 1

Just now, NorLa Horns said:

i gotta say, i didnt appreciate this post when I first saw it. I thought we were losing Hand when I first started reading it. 

You can't drink all day if you don't start first thing in the morning.

• Like 1

31 minutes ago, trythisathome said:

He even said "Respect my decision" 

Now that's a coach I'd want to play for 

I'm glad these guys get three weeks off. I didn't know what their vacation schedule was. When they get back, it means we're getting close to summer camp. I'm excited.

Just now, Burntcowboy said:

The relevant quote: "The 6-0, 170-pound Rogers is planning to make a decision sometime in the July 4-10 window (he may commit at The Opening Finals), so fans won’t have to wait too much longer to find out where he’ll wind up. Texas will definitely draw strong consideration."