Texas Recruiting Notes 2020

Reese Bennett

14 minutes ago, Caddox said:

I wouldn’t be surprised at all if Evans committed somewhere before his season starts. Kid is serious about football and I don’t think he enjoys the recruitment process despite what the perception may be. I think it’s better for us if he waits. 

If he's committing soon, it's going to be aggy.  Looks like uga, bama, and Texas all have had enough headaches with this kid.  ou has McGowen and McClellan.  tOSU will get Bijan and already has an RB2.   Georgia is looking good for Milton.   Bama and uga will circle back before NSD 1 and make a push rather than wasting their time with him now.  That leaves LSU and aggy is basically begging for his commitment and will spend whatever they can to win this recruitment.  My guess is he picks aggy or bama.  If he was that serious about playing with Damien George, you have to think it's Bama.  However, it seems like their RB coach thinks he has a lot of maturing to do before he starts there based on the rumors on tigerdropping/secrant.

Edited by victory88

17 minutes ago, Caddox said:

I wouldn’t be surprised at all if Evans committed somewhere before his season starts. Kid is serious about football and I don’t think he enjoys the recruitment process despite what the perception may be. I think it’s better for us if he waits. 

tenor.gif

• Like 5
  • Haha 1

8 minutes ago, NoName said:

interesting, dude has been a Bama commit for almost 8 months and nothing in his twitter to show a real change. 247 says he went to Clemson and Florida's Jr Days (plus Alabama's)

I wonder if we're trying to leverage him with Bama maybe taking Alford.

5 minutes ago, victory88 said:

If he's committing soon, it's going to be aggy.  Looks like uga, bama, and Texas all have had enough headaches with this kid.  Bama and uga will circle back before NSD 1 and make a push rather than wasting their time with him now.  Aggy is basically begging for his commitment and will spend whatever they can to win this recruitment.  My guess is he picks aggy or bama.  If he was that serious about playing with Damien George, you have to think it's Bama.  However, it seems like their RB coach thinks he has a lot of maturing to do before he starts there based on the rumors on tigerdropping/secrant.

CJ, who aggie has roasted on SoMe for being on the take and not genuine as an older brother no longer has an ag jersey as his background photo. 

https://twitter.com/cwrobinson92

If he's committing soon, it's going to be aggy.  Looks like uga, bama, and Texas all have had enough headaches with this kid.  ou has McGowen and McClellan.  tOSU will get Bijan and already has an RB2.   Georgia is looking good for Milton.   Bama and uga will circle back before NSD 1 and make a push rather than wasting their time with him now.  That leaves LSU and aggy is basically begging for his commitment and will spend whatever they can to win this recruitment.  My guess is he picks aggy or bama.  If he was that serious about playing with Damien George, you have to think it's Bama.  However, it seems like their RB coach thinks he has a lot of maturing to do before he starts there based on the rumors on tigerdropping/secrant.

He made some allusions early on to teaming up with another 5* to keep their combined touches down and improve their draft stock. I wouldn’t be at all surprised to see uga with Milton. An aggy commit would contradict that point as there’s no one else there to eat into ZEs touches.

I wouldn't be surprised if Evans (or someone in his circle) was just trying to drum up attention, either, with no actual decision imminent.

Just about anything is on the table for Evans. Well, maybe not committing to Oklahoma State like that one 247 mod predicted.

6 minutes ago, Ricky's one-hitter said:

He made some allusions early on to teaming up with another 5* to keep their combined touches down and improve their draft stock. I wouldn’t be at all surprised to see uga with Milton. An aggy commit would contradict that point as there’s no one else there to eat into ZEs touches.

Anything that comes out of that kids mouth should be flushed down the toilet.  The guy said first o-line was the most important aspect for him.  We've recruited better than most of the schools in his top 5 except maybe Bama when it comes to OL the last 2 cycles.  Then he said he wanted to play with Damien George.  Then he wanted to split carries with another elite RB.  Then he wanted to play for programs that compete for the national championship and leaves out the 2 in-state schools.  Then he comes out with a new top 5.  He's publicly shit on Texas and Bama.  He's also cut his brother out of the process (the one person that probably had his best interest).

After all that, he's going to probably pick aggy, who hasn't competed for a national title in almost 100 years, whose OL is complete dog shit, and they don't have another RB that he'll able to split any carries with.  Basically everything he stated publicly, they won't offer.... 

Edited by victory88
  • Like 1

6 minutes ago, Ricky's one-hitter said:

3 hours ago, Machinator said:

Don't believe anything that comes out of Evans' mouth.

4 minutes ago, victory88 said:

Anything that comes out of that kids mouth should be flushed down the toilet.  The guy said first o-line was the most important aspect for him.  We've recruited better than most of the schools in his top 5 except maybe Bama when it comes to OL the last 2 cycles.  Then he said he wanted to play with Damien George.  Then he wanted to split carries with another elite RB.  Then he wanted to play for programs that compete for the national championship and leaves out the 2 in-state schools.  Then he comes out with a new top 5.  He's publicly shit on Texas and Bama.  He's also cut his brother out of the process (the one person that probably had his best interest).

After all that, he's going to probably pick aggy, who hasn't competed for a national title in almost 100 years, whose OL is complete dog shit, and they don't have another RB that he'll able to split any carries with.  Basically everything he stated publicly, they won't offer.... 

this is news to me, then again i kind of stopped reading anything about the guy.

what happened?

13 minutes ago, NoName said:

this is news to me, then again i kind of stopped reading anything about the guy.

what happened?

rumors on various message boards.  when reporters asked his brother if he was going to release a top 5 ... he answered something along lines of "I don't know to be honest"

also, he used to accompany him on his visits to schools.  if you've followed the evans recruitment, you can see his brother hasn't been present for his most recent trips.  it could be because he's working... who the fuck knows... 

lastly... there were some posters on another message board that stated he also apparently really enjoyed skipping classes during the spring.  you can imagine his high profile recruitment has clearly gotten to his head.  he went on instagram live a month ago and told his followers "fuck bama and fuck roll tide".  It's actually kind of funny sitting back and watching this recruitment play out.  people that said this recruitment would be a circus, weren't kidding.

at the end of the day, who ever gets him is getting a guy that will only care about himself.  he's going to be a guy you'll need to assign staff to to make sure he's going to class.  he's also the type that will have no issues throwing teammates or coaches under the bus if things don't go his way.  he has his sights set on the NFL and he really gives no shit about which college program he will attend.  

Edited by victory88
  • Like 1

Some comments from 247 mods on the new rankings:

Question: I appreciate all the work y’all do, but I just don’t see how there are 9 players in Texas better than Jase McClellan (and this a Texas fan talking about a Sooner commit) and 11 better than Ja’Quinden Jackson.

Wiltfong: I see your point and as of today you're absolutely right. But we're also projecting them down the road based on where we think they'll get drafted. Those are two guys we like in that regard as well, McClellan is projected as a 2nd rounder and Jackson is as well... Actually I just opened our Texas Top10 and while I see your argument, those guys ranked ahead are pretty damn intriguing too for arguing right now as well. Some really good-looking prospects at the top of the board in the Lone Star State this cycle.

Q: Man Steve, Ja’Quinden was one batted down Hail Mary away from taking down the team many had as the “national champion” of high school football. Jase McClellan has beasted and feasted the best Dallas has to offer ever since he was a freshman (2000 yards and 47 TDS last year) and might be even better than his cousin Johnathon Gray who was a 5 star himself. I understand some of those guys ahead of them are chalk full of potential, but I mean what else are they supposed to do?

Wiltfong: That's the beauty of it right?! The debate of sports. I for one was on the table for Jase but when you look at the other guys you have to see there is an argument for them too.

Q: Who would you move down below [Jase and Ja'Quinden]? Texas has a pretty solid top 10 this class.

Charles Power: agree. McClellan is a very productive HS player who always tests well (and a little faster than he plays on the field IMO) but there are some strong OL (Hayes, Anderson) and a small school prospect like Conyers in Texas in this cycle who might not get the TXHSFB pub of some of the skill players. Others like Jaylon Jones, Smith-Njigba were fantastic at The Opening. ith Ja'Quinden Jackson, you're still talking about a top 75 prospect. No doubt he has a very high ceiling, but we need to get a better grip on his floor as a QB, and hopefully will see an increased sample size from him as a passer this fall. He's one I'd have liked to see at the Elite 11 Finals to see how he stacks up in that setting.

Q: Can someone explain Omeire drop to a three star?

Wiltfong: He's a big body that isn't a separator as a route-runner and doesn't have the fluidity that you'd like to see. We've found that size absent a certain skill threshold doesn't necessarily translate to elite on the next level. Omeire still has the look of a really good college football player but we like others better as long term upside guys.

Q: So you dropped [Omeire] to 697?

Wiltfong: In the grand scheme of things that's still pretty good. Put him on and put Parker Washington on and see which one you like better?

Q: 3* Mike Evans and Brandon Marshall say hi

Wiltfong: Yes. There will be a lot of 3stars that hit it big. Maybe Omeire is one of them. What we are trying to do is make the four-stars the guys we have the most conviction about. 3stars are still guys that we think are good players that we can see hitting.

Q: Jimbo and Craig did put their tape on. They liked Omeire. So did most other programs in the country.

Wiltfong: When we drop a guy in the rankings, it rarely means we think a school shouldn't have taken him.

Q: 47’s reasons for having only 32 five stars is a myth. There should be as many five stars as whatever amount meets the criteria, whether it’s 16 players or 45.

Wiltfong: It's not a myth. We clearly say it's because there are 32 picks in the first round and the draft is the standard we use to judge our work. The draft is the day recruiting rankings are incredibly relevant.

Q (some Texas fan): Mmmmm sure I mean it’s really about getting 1st rounds picks right so you can push the top 32 narrative if we’re all being honest here

Wiltfong: We take a lot of pride in our Top32 for sure. Hopefully we hit on guys like Overshown and Tyler Owens and Jalen Green down the road.

Barton Simmons: I grade and track every NFL Draft pick. It's something we put a lot of time and effort into and it's something we try to learn from. it's why we've been the most accurate relative to the full NFL Draft every year since I've been tracking it.

Q: I've always been curious why you don't just constantly rank whoever is in the top 32 as "composite 5 stars." For instance, Reggie Grimes is the #32 player in the country per the composite. Why would he not be considered a composite 5 star right now? Anyway, thanks for the work you guys do.

Wiltfong: The math used in the composite is over my head. I believe we typically have more 247Sports Composite five-stars than 32 but I'd have to go back and look.

Simmons: Composite rating is totally reliant on the rest of the industry. there is no set number of Composite 5stars.

Q: The first round draft choices consists of 3 stars, 4 stars, 5 stars, and sometimes lower. So there’s zero correlation with 5 stars and the NFL draft. 247 should have as many 5 stars that meets the 5 star criteria. Period!

Wiltfong: Of course but we're trying to get as many five stars as possible into that Top32 of the NFL Draft. If we batted 1.000 on it we'd all be millionaires in an NFL front office right now.

Q (same poster, you can guess which team he roots for): No sir. Please review this thread for all points and counterpoints

Simmons: I will fight to the death that projecting to the NFL Draft is the appropriate way to approach the rankings.

The rankings should correlate very closely to the draft, I get the logic, but the rankings for college football recruiting should absolutely be based on potential in college.

Tommie Frazier should have been a 5-star recruit, regardless of whether or not he had any NFL potential. These days there aren't any big time programs running the option, but if a kid projects well to big-time college football but not the NFL he shouldn't be downgraded because of that.

• Like 2

5 minutes ago, Machinator said:

Hide contents

Wiltfong: We take a lot of pride in our Top32 for sure. Hopefully we hit on guys like Overshown and Tyler Owens and Jalen Green down the road.

Oh man. This is delightful. You can tell it's some aTm guys asking the question and all 3 of these guys are longhorns. Naturally they'll sputter and then spin this as THE proof of a BOMC, despite today's rankings changes. But holy shit, I've never rooted for Barton Simmons and Witfong to be right on something more in my life. 

1 minute ago, Huckleberry said:

The rankings should correlate very closely to the draft, I get the logic, but the rankings for college football recruiting should absolutely be based on potential in college.

Tommie Frazier should have been a 5-star recruit, regardless of whether or not he had any NFL potential. These days there aren't any big time programs running the option, but if a kid projects well to big-time college football but not the NFL he shouldn't be downgraded because of that.

I get what they're trying to do. Honestly, I'd argue at this point there should be a separate ranking for college success and nfl likelihood. Then we can play apples to apples. 

Also, with all the changes in activity in rankings today, and the vague notion of more good news coming, it would be fucking great it Quentin Johnson commits to UT this weekend after Omiere dropped to the low 600's in today's update. He's a quiet guy, so I doubt he's who anyone has referenced, but if Herman and company can capitalize on the momentum this week and get him to commit, that would be delightful. Because fuck Hester. 

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, Machinator said:

Reveal hidden contents

Question: I appreciate all the work y’all do, but I just don’t see how there are 9 players in Texas better than Jase McClellan (and this a Texas fan talking about a Sooner commit) and 11 better than Ja’Quinden Jackson.

Wiltfong: I see your point and as of today you're absolutely right. But we're also projecting them down the road based on where we think they'll get drafted. Those are two guys we like in that regard as well, McClellan is projected as a 2nd rounder and Jackson is as well... Actually I just opened our Texas Top10 and while I see your argument, those guys ranked ahead are pretty damn intriguing too for arguing right now as well. Some really good-looking prospects at the top of the board in the Lone Star State this cycle.

Q: Man Steve, Ja’Quinden was one batted down Hail Mary away from taking down the team many had as the “national champion” of high school football. Jase McClellan has beasted and feasted the best Dallas has to offer ever since he was a freshman (2000 yards and 47 TDS last year) and might be even better than his cousin Johnathon Gray who was a 5 star himself. I understand some of those guys ahead of them are chalk full of potential, but I mean what else are they supposed to do?

Wiltfong: That's the beauty of it right?! The debate of sports. I for one was on the table for Jase but when you look at the other guys you have to see there is an argument for them too.

Q: Who would you move down below [Jase and Ja'Quinden]? Texas has a pretty solid top 10 this class.

Charles Power: agree. McClellan is a very productive HS player who always tests well (and a little faster than he plays on the field IMO) but there are some strong OL (Hayes, Anderson) and a small school prospect like Conyers in Texas in this cycle who might not get the TXHSFB pub of some of the skill players. Others like Jaylon Jones, Smith-Njigba were fantastic at The Opening. ith Ja'Quinden Jackson, you're still talking about a top 75 prospect. No doubt he has a very high ceiling, but we need to get a better grip on his floor as a QB, and hopefully will see an increased sample size from him as a passer this fall. He's one I'd have liked to see at the Elite 11 Finals to see how he stacks up in that setting.

Q: Can someone explain Omeire drop to a three star?

Wiltfong: He's a big body that isn't a separator as a route-runner and doesn't have the fluidity that you'd like to see. We've found that size absent a certain skill threshold doesn't necessarily translate to elite on the next level. Omeire still has the look of a really good college football player but we like others better as long term upside guys.

Q: So you dropped [Omeire] to 697?

Wiltfong: In the grand scheme of things that's still pretty good. Put him on and put Parker Washington on and see which one you like better?

Q: 3* Mike Evans and Brandon Marshall say hi

Wiltfong: Yes. There will be a lot of 3stars that hit it big. Maybe Omeire is one of them. What we are trying to do is make the four-stars the guys we have the most conviction about. 3stars are still guys that we think are good players that we can see hitting.

Q: Jimbo and Craig did put their tape on. They liked Omeire. So did most other programs in the country.

Wiltfong: When we drop a guy in the rankings, it rarely means we think a school shouldn't have taken him.

Q: 47’s reasons for having only 32 five stars is a myth. There should be as many five stars as whatever amount meets the criteria, whether it’s 16 players or 45.

Wiltfong: It's not a myth. We clearly say it's because there are 32 picks in the first round and the draft is the standard we use to judge our work. The draft is the day recruiting rankings are incredibly relevant.

Q (some Texas fan): Mmmmm sure I mean it’s really about getting 1st rounds picks right so you can push the top 32 narrative if we’re all being honest here

Barton Simmons: I grade and track every NFL Draft pick. It's something we put a lot of time and effort into and it's something we try to learn from. it's why we've been the most accurate relative to the full NFL Draft every year since I've been tracking it.

Q: I've always been curious why you don't just constantly rank whoever is in the top 32 as "composite 5 stars." For instance, Reggie Grimes is the #32 player in the country per the composite. Why would he not be considered a composite 5 star right now? Anyway, thanks for the work you guys do.

Wiltfong: The math used in the composite is over my head. I believe we typically have more 247Sports Composite five-stars than 32 but I'd have to go back and look.

Simmons: Composite rating is totally reliant on the rest of the industry. there is no set number of Composite 5stars.

Q: The first round draft choices consists of 3 stars, 4 stars, 5 stars, and sometimes lower. So there’s zero correlation with 5 stars and the NFL draft. 247 should have as many 5 stars that meets the 5 star criteria. Period!

Wiltfong: Of course but we're trying to get as many five stars as possible into that Top32 of the NFL Draft. If we batted 1.000 on it we'd all be millionaires in an NFL front office right now.

Q (same poster, you can guess which team he roots for): No sir. Please review this thread for all points and counterpoints

Simmons: I will fight to the death that projecting to the NFL Draft is the appropriate way to approach the rankings.

I still dont understand the whole college recruiting rankings being based on NFL potential. Thats a whole lot of projection for an 18 year old. Wouldnt they look smarter if they ranked them how they will produce in college? How often do we even hear Todd McShay and Mel Kiper talk about high school recruiting rankings vs production in college...almost never 

21 minutes ago, victory88 said:

rumors on various message boards.  when reporters asked his brother if he was going to release a top 5 ... he answered something along lines of "I don't know to be honest"

also, he used to accompany him on his visits to schools.  if you've followed the evans recruitment, you can see his brother hasn't been present for his most recent trips.  it could be because he's working... who the fuck knows... 

lastly... there were some posters on another message board that stated he also apparently really enjoyed skipping classes during the spring.  you can imagine his high profile recruitment has clearly gotten to his head.  he went on instagram live a month ago and told his followers "fuck bama and fuck roll tide".  It's actually kind of funny sitting back and watching this recruitment play out.  people that said this recruitment would be a circus, weren't kidding.

at the end of the day, who ever gets him is getting a guy that will only care about himself.  he's going to be a guy you'll need to assign staff to to make sure he's going to class.  he's also the type that will have no issues throwing teammates or coaches under the bus if things don't go his way.  he has his sights set on the NFL and he really gives no shit about which college program he will attend.  

Feeling very Bryce Brown and/or Isaiah Crowell like.  That much is for sure.

Q: I know its 247's thing but trying to project the NFL round a high school junior is going to be picked in is idiotic. Mock drafts dont even get it right with college juniors and seniors, so to do it 4 years before they are even draft eligible is an exercise in stupidity...

Wiltfong: We did pretty well in April. 

Simmons: This argument misses the whole concept of the NFL Draft being a reflection of college performance. All we are doing is using the NFL Draft to be the measuring stick of their college success. Find me a better way to measure college success and talent than the NFL Draft and I'm happy to consider it.

1 minute ago, Machinator said:

Q: I know its 247's thing but trying to project the NFL round a high school junior is going to be picked in is idiotic. Mock drafts dont even get it right with college juniors and seniors, so to do it 4 years before they are even draft eligible is an exercise in stupidity...

Wiltfong: We did pretty well in April. 

Simmons: This argument misses the whole concept of the NFL Draft being a reflection of college performance. All we are doing is using the NFL Draft to be the measuring stick of their college success. Find me a better way to measure college success and talent than the NFL Draft and I'm happy to consider it.

You could measure college success with...college success

• Like 7

6 minutes ago, RGBIII said:

I still dont understand the whole college recruiting rankings being based on NFL potential. Thats a whole lot of projection for an 18 year old. Wouldnt they look smarter if they ranked them how they will produce in college? How often do we even hear Todd McShay and Mel Kiper talk about high school recruiting rankings vs production in college...almost never 

Because it's a lot easier to track how you've done based on where a player got drafted than college production on a large scale

2 minutes ago, Machinator said:

All American teams?

Q: Barton, where's the love for Jaylon Jones in your article? I'm glad he shot up in the rankings, but I was looking forward to reading some feel-good material about him. You're welcome to comment on Jaylon Jones as a response to this. Gimme some music to my ears.

Simmons: haha. I love him. I was just so impressed with the way he handled safety at The Opening. It wasn't even debatable who the best defender was in the 7on7 and it was all about his ability to track the football in the air, make plays on the ball (which I'd argue is the top trait right now that separates top end DBs). I still think he can be a Cb but I like his upside at safety more.

I'll spoiler this because it doesn't relate to Texas recruiting, but some ATM fan is absolutely incensed that Simmons would dare suggest Omeire is a TE and compare him to one:

What stands out to you about Conyers on tape? Have you ever witnessed a 2A DII football game in Texas and know the level of athlete he's competing against on tape? He doesn't separate from those kids playing WR, what makes you think he can do that at an elite level in college or NFL? He qualified for the state track meet in triple jump and that's it. He runs a 24.2 200M (SLOW), Omeire runs a low 22.4. I'll give you he "may" be a hair more fluid than Omeire, but 500 spots more fluid, not a chance man. I honestly don't see Troy as a top 200 kid and i think he could grow into a TE, but his drop is insane and the rise of Conyers is insane and makes no sense. Again, you are projecting Conyers, as the #45 player in the country, who you haven't seen live, who plays horrible competition, who doesn't do anything special on tape and who isn't a special athlete. Yet you are willing to project him as an NFL TE but you won't on a kid who is a better athlete, has better tape, and numbers against light years better competition? Have some consistency Bart, that's all people ask. And don't act like you are the smartest person on earth and hype your "date and projection" if you aren't willing to take it all the way. If you think Troy is a TE, rank him as such, and rank him accordingly.

Because it's a lot easier to track how you've done based on where a player got drafted than college production on a large scale

Yeah this is really all there is to it. It’s the easiest way they can justify their picks for bragging purposes. It would be extremely difficult, and futile, to re-assess their choices after the fact to compare to their original rankings. Every service would give themselves an A+ overall.

It’s not a good system for purposes of assessing collegiate potential, but that’s why coaching staffs don’t give a shit.

2 minutes ago, Machinator said:

Q: Barton, where's the love for Jaylon Jones in your article? I'm glad he shot up in the rankings, but I was looking forward to reading some feel-good material about him. You're welcome to comment on Jaylon Jones as a response to this. Gimme some music to my ears.

Simmons: haha. I love him. I was just so impressed with the way he handled safety at The Opening. It wasn't even debatable who the best defender was in the 7on7 and it was all about his ability to track the football in the air, make plays on the ball (which I'd argue is the top trait right now that separates top end DBs). I still think he can be a Cb but I like his upside at safety more.

Jones is like Erick Young; if you know he's playing safety or nickel in college, he's a top ten prospect in the state. If he's playing out of position at corner, he's probably more like top thirty. 

6 minutes ago, Machinator said:

I'll spoiler this because it doesn't relate to Texas recruiting, but some ATM fan is absolutely incensed that Simmons would dare suggest Omeire is a TE and compare him to one:

Reveal hidden contents

What stands out to you about Conyers on tape? Have you ever witnessed a 2A DII football game in Texas and know the level of athlete he's competing against on tape? He doesn't separate from those kids playing WR, what makes you think he can do that at an elite level in college or NFL? He qualified for the state track meet in triple jump and that's it. He runs a 24.2 200M (SLOW), Omeire runs a low 22.4. I'll give you he "may" be a hair more fluid than Omeire, but 500 spots more fluid, not a chance man. I honestly don't see Troy as a top 200 kid and i think he could grow into a TE, but his drop is insane and the rise of Conyers is insane and makes no sense. Again, you are projecting Conyers, as the #45 player in the country, who you haven't seen live, who plays horrible competition, who doesn't do anything special on tape and who isn't a special athlete. Yet you are willing to project him as an NFL TE but you won't on a kid who is a better athlete, has better tape, and numbers against light years better competition? Have some consistency Bart, that's all people ask. And don't act like you are the smartest person on earth and hype your "date and projection" if you aren't willing to take it all the way. If you think Troy is a TE, rank him as such, and rank him accordingly.

Barton's response:

I never said I thought Troy was a TE. That's a possible track for him, sure. I'm not sure where I'm being inconsistent. This is all very subjective and comparing a kid playing poor competition makes it even more so. I feel confident in the kind of natural athlete that Conyers is and I'm comfortable with his ranking. I would strongly disagree that Conyers isn't a special athlete. But you're entitled to that opinion.

34 minutes ago, RGBIII said:

And if that were the measure, you would think a guard would rarely be a five star and there would be 2-3 tight ends every year ranked in the top 32. Wouldn’t it be a mix that looked a lot like the first round? 

Regardless, it should be about college success. It’s so much easier to get feedback quickly. 

Edited by Newy25

3 hours ago, Burt Macklin said:

Going after 3 interior guys in Parr, Majors, Lindberg has never made sense to me when guys like Baker, Anderson, Hayes we’re out there. I’d prefer Karic over Lindberg, but either way, we want Tackle heavy in 2019 and will in 2021, so our OL room will be fine.

As long as Garth and out 2019 recruits pan out well, I'm not overly concerned with OT recruiting for 2020. How things have changed!