Wives and the Stupid Shit They Say/Do

Spur08

4 hours ago, Dennis Taylor said:

not my wife, but one of her friends...someone she knows got hit by a car and died...the friend posted the article from a tv station website on her facebook page and tagged (whatever that means) her deceased friend...uhmm...     

I would guess that is so all of the dead person's friends will receive word that they were kilt.

I still see people on facebook writing birthday messages to dead people and it is really obvious they don't know they're dead. 

8 hours ago, crimsonlonghorn said:

Not sure why she shared this with me, but guess whose car this was?

Still not as good as the time a few years ago she left the keys in her running car because she didn't want to miss the train. (story from the old site)

Parking%20Lot.jpg

Could this be a story on the new site as well?  I haven't heard it.

39 minutes ago, NorthLoop said:

Wait, is this the new anti-vaxx, flat-earth thing? 

30 minutes ago, Pato del Muerto said:

Apparently at least some people think that “waves” make it dangerous.  Like it’s radiation that’s doing the heating. 

It's because they make the food taste like shit.

5 minutes ago, WhatTheBuck said:

Is there a chance you don't own a microwave and don't know how they work?

Dude, we dont need to derail this thread for 10 pages again. Just go look at the the other site. 

5 minutes ago, miguelito said:

Hoooooot pocket!

Let's see a stove cook one of them sumbitches.

Yeah, precisely. 

Wife (yeah now I'm a bona fide contributor) and I are honeymooning in a few weeks.

Few months ago she begged me to book a parasailing trip for while we are in Key West.

Last night we are watching parasailing footage on YouTube and she gets this terrified look and asks "wait, we have to go up in the air???"

She's afraid of heights. Won't drive over ship channel bridges and has to take xanax to get on a plane.

Had to remind her that even if the tow boat engine stops the worst that could happen is that we gently land in the water.

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

Wife (yeah now I'm a bona fide contributor) and I are honeymooning in a few weeks.

Few months ago she begged me to book a parasailing trip for while we are in Key West.

Last night we are watching parasailing footage on YouTube and she gets this terrified look and asks "wait, we have to go up in the air???"

She's afraid of heights. Won't drive over ship channel bridges and has to take xanax to get on a plane.

Had to remind her that even if the tow boat engine stops the worst that could happen is that we gently land in the water.

Does she also have a thunder blanket when it storms?
  • Haha 1

3 hours ago, BearSchlong said:

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

need her to rewatch the 3rd (?) Jurasic Park movie with the parasailing scene at the beginning.