Texas Spring Football Thread

Fud

I'm sorry, but did anyone else triple check this to make sure we aren't being trolled. This feels like absurdist performance art or something. 
Both he and CJ have been busy promoting their personal "brands" the past couple years, I'm not sure kirkogrinds brand includes anything more than looking like a "stud"...maybe he should retire from football and go into body building.

9 minutes ago, icanhazLHN? said:

I drive for Uber some weekends. Drove last night and gave Carter a ride from west campus to 6th. From the way he was talking, I would not peg him as a transfer candidate at all. I asked him if he was gonna take the starting job this year, he said it's already done and gave me the shhh.

Also had Burt and Kirk Johnson in my car last weekend. Couldn't get a lot of info out of them, but Burt did say they don't expect Herman to be calling plays this season and that Herman has lightened up quite a bit this year compared to last. Johnson said he is healthy now and he expects to have a better season than Foreman did in his last year and that he plans on getting drafted after this season. He's got the confidence thing going for him at least.

So where do I send my $9.95?

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, icanhazLHN? said:

I drive for Uber some weekends. Drove last night and gave Carter a ride from west campus to 6th. From the way he was talking, I would not peg him as a transfer candidate at all. I asked him if he was gonna take the starting job this year, he said it's already done and gave me the shhh.

Also had Burt and Kirk Johnson in my car last weekend. Couldn't get a lot of info out of them, but Burt did say they don't expect Herman to be calling plays this season and that Herman has lightened up quite a bit this year compared to last. Johnson said he is healthy now and he expects to have a better season than Foreman did in his last year and that he plans on getting drafted after this season. He's got the confidence thing going for him at least.

Between uber drivers, rickyspub, and the tfb guys content, the lines of reality are going to be a moving target for many on the board.

• Like 1

but instead of shhh....

I guess he had nothing to lose

1 hour ago, icanhazLHN? said:

tenor.gif

1 hour ago, icanhazLHN? said:

This has the potential to be a wonderful troll account. 

giphy.gif

4 hours ago, Nuge said:

Ah, thanks for the clarification. 

I have a feeling that Coach Herman's team is set for a better year than Coach Strong's.  We've seen how Coach Strong's year two goes.

Yeah, he's lost a bunch of the talent Willie Taggart left him with, too. 

3 hours ago, 6th Street said:

Apparently the offense had 10 three and outs in last Saturday's scrimmage. Midseason form 

I can handle the three and outs. Our OL isn’t particularly good, we don’t have a serviceable TE who isn’t a RS frosh with no playing experience and we have a WTFR rotation that bottles the mind. 

It’s the Tard and outs that will break this team.  And not having the best punter in school history to bail us out after we tard it up from the press box.

You drive bus?

19 hours ago, ousux said:
22 hours ago, closetojumping said:
I'm sorry, but did anyone else triple check this to make sure we aren't being trolled. This feels like absurdist performance art or something. 

Both he and CJ have been busy promoting their personal "brands" the past couple years, I'm not sure kirkogrinds brand includes anything more than looking like a "stud"...maybe he should retire from football and go into body building.

He actually might be able to do pretty good in the Physique category 

20 hours ago, icanhazLHN? said:

Do you even lyft, bruh?

Edited by HOOK'EMHOOAH
fucking autocorrect
  • Like 2